Login page bug on mobile

MRAlyon

• Root Admin

Looking at this further, it looks like a browser which is proxying the traffic and loading flash.

I would reitate that proxying browsers are a little dodgy and we dont recommend using them.

It looks like, if it is a proxying browser, that their proxy is falsifying our certificate and failing to do so you have the popup warning you about faked data, something we cant fix.

• Root Admin

The desktop issue is just because you are using the non https version of MD.

Try using https://magicduel.com

The mobile problem is you are using a browser which we dont support (or recommend) as it proxies your data. My main (personal) problem with dolphin is that in the privacy policy which you agree to by using it, they sell on all your browsing data, etc, to third parties for use. Its the standard thing of "if you dont pay for the product you are the product".

From what I can tell from your screenshot, the browser is badly proxying the data with a bad certificate and therefore giving you warnings. We cant do anything to fix that as its a browser issue.

• Root Admin

Found the bugger, Thanks MRA, It appears the browsers have decided to distrust our root CA meaning that some browsers show us as untrusted.

However this is different from the issue with your mobile browser.

• 2 years later...