WTS Creatures

Blood Prince

• Root Admin
On 04/07/2017 at 11:32 PM, Blackshade Rider said:

Sticking to 40 gold 1 revive potion for everything ?

With the latest bids it looks like you have been outbid since revival potions are useless because of the unlimited free revivals you have in necro (saying so we don't have people coming to me complaining that they thought it was worth something)

5 hours ago, Chewett said:

With the latest bids it looks like you have been outbid since revival potions are useless because of the unlimited free revivals you have in necro (saying so we don't have people coming to me complaining that they thought it was worth something)

It's only usable once every six months chew. Revive potion might be useless to you but maybe not to someone else.  Youd know that if you asked about the revival in the dead. 

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

It's only usable once every six months chew. Revive potion might be useless to you but maybe not to someone else.  Youd know that if you asked about the revival in the dead. 

Thank you for being rude to me.

As you have clearly forgotten I did ask about revival very recently because several players revived within a couple of days and one got stuck. You are correct and the one of the revival items does work every six months but the other can work instantly again and again. Please do not misrepresent. I have just tested this.

We possibly need to have a discussion about the "speaker for the dead" role if you have already forgotten this as this concerns me.

Thanks
Chewett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...