creature attacks with "Target" he does not have anymore

No one

No one's Chaos Archer (661437) does damage to random creature(s) of xyz and:
    - Santa III (793902) receives 1585 damage
and remains with 161860 vitality

In other words: my Chaos Archer (661437) is a real Chaos Archer which was in this ritual since lower levels thus "random" for target.

After updating the Archer to Chaos this "random" was replaced by "All".

So, my Chaos Archer ... is ... remembering some skills :)  ... meaning that the current battle system is not validating current skills & targets of the creatures vs skills & targets of the ritual.

The ritual is quite old so ... I don't know when this change occured.

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, No one said:

In other words: my Chaos Archer (661437) is a real Chaos Archer which was in this ritual since lower levels thus "random" for target.

After updating the Archer to Chaos this "random" was replaced by "All".

So, my Chaos Archer ... is ... remembering some skills :)  ... meaning that the current battle system is not validating current skills & targets of the creatures vs skills & targets of the ritual.

The ritual is quite old so ... I don't know when this change occured.

So this bug was apparently fixed by ren when he fixed the battle system but I have seen it a couple times since then.

was the creature with the bad attack frozen before battle (because of the bad attack) and then unfrozen?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I have seen this recently with a single max level tree casting protect on itself

(when it should be trying and failing to protect multirandom)

" (844932) with defence, maintaining protection protect (round:3 protect: defence=1081|from 253119 to 254200; )"
" - Reanimated Roots (844932) receives AIMED HIT with 507713 damage (506839 piercing + 8.67% (tried 407%) of enemy vitality. Attack force 100%, enemy defence resistance: 1.282, enemy level resistance: 2.25 ) creature DIES! " <- had to kill it for fun

Upon trying to freeze the creature with a winderwild it seems I was unable to " Syv (825293): poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze Freeze has no effect "

I'd have better combat logs but it's been pushed out of my logs since then, these were some copy/pastes I took

Edited by Mallos