Complete list of scenes and resources

Fang Archbane

Im building a complete & comprehensive list of all common scenes with all current/max resources.

This list will be updated daily, and will only be distributed to those that form an alliance with me and my people.

Whether thats as a Merchant, Trader, Gatherer, Info Broker etc, it does not matter to me.

Very few people, again, will have the required Inner Criteria to work for me and my people.

If you feel that you are one of the Truly Worthy, then ask me for the google doc link in pms.

If you work for me, then you report to me. If you have the dedication and willpower to do so, then you know how to find me.

I look forward to rebuilding MagicDuel with the few people that TRULY have the heart and dedication for it.

We answer to not one other. My people are my equals. Earn my respect working for me, and you will no longer work for me, but WITH me.

Show me that you are someone worth trusting. Anyone can talk my ear off, very few can do what it takes to SHOW me they hold that Inner Fire.

• Root Admin
4 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

, i think he told a couple of people to make a list like that before he implemented ore

Im not really sure why would as I can literally pull all that data out of the Db and format it really fast...

Although its good to see the community resources so would be interested to see what you are thinking @Fang Archbane

10 hours ago, Chewett said:

Im not really sure why would as I can literally pull all that data out of the Db and format it really fast...

this would be very nice, since it covers areas i can not access too

15 hours ago, Chewett said:

This is to list what types of resources are where though right?

wasnt yours like a list of what’s used where?

so i have two lists (i think i got some of it from aethon), first level should be kinda complete, second level needs to be updated with combiners

its location amount and where to get the tool for it as well as the stat you get for using that tool
image.thumb.png.03eb9d3eb9051244760eb69cd904d6d4.png

but isnt this very much a spoiler? i thought that is why its kinda kept secret, so you have to explore it on your own

• Root Admin
9 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

this would be very nice, since it covers areas i can not access too

I wouldnt be doing that. If something should "come out" then it should be community made.

9 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

but isnt this very much a spoiler? i thought that is why its kinda kept secret, so you have to explore it on your own

Yes and No.

I think its an interesting idea to have a group you join, who share their knowledge and the work. As I said above. Like a resource gathering union. That was why I was asking @Fang Archbane for how far he had gotten

Is it just me or did Chew hack a floating 2 into his post just above above? (maybe firefox being odd when I hover over it i see "found two errors in this text")

A lot of people, some mentioned, have put together lists like this. Personally I have a list of the scenes that have flavor text in them

Edited by Mallos

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, Mallos said:

Is it just me or did Chew hack a floating 2 into his post just above above? (maybe firefox being odd when I hover over it i see "found two errors in this text")

My blog writing plugin screwed with the input...Thanks for pointing it out.