MB training ground

Fang Archbane

I am calling upon the Warriors of Bell, and all Allies of Marind to come forth in this hour of Progress and Need. I am starting the Marind Bell Wind's Arena, and here is the basic rundown of it all.

At MP3, you are expected to keep a Non Damage Defense so you may farm wins & losses appropriately and rank up as soon as possible (Unless youre a Rank Holder). At MP4, you are expected to begin working on Max NonFreeze NonDamage Rituals, and at the same time begin to study fighting to gain a true understanding of Battle as you unlock the near full potential of it here for the first time. At MP5, you are expected to keep 1 Maxed Lifestealer on defense at 100% Slider so your natural regen keeps it alive even if the unthinkable happens, and someone breaks the rules thus breaking your ritual. All MP5 attackers are expected to attack with any Maxed NonFreeze NonDamge ritual. For maximum Stat Gains, go to any Scene that is low in Viscosity (-80 optimal) to farm quick and easy Max Erolin Heat. Keep this all in mind as its Key.

Furthermore, always keep a minimum of 20 stacked rituals of the Defensive 100% Elemental so that even if broken, they will continue to "hold". If any do decide to break these rules, that is where our Sanctuary one scene away, Warriors of the Bell and Allies of Marind come into play. They are to use and abuse the Needles of Feebleness, MB Land Cleansers, and Spellcasting galore as well as any other methods they deem needed to rid our Holy Land of the Unruly. Thirdly, if Stat Damage does appear, as long as they are abiding by these rules, ergo not summoning the Wrath of the Warriors & Allies, then do not fret, for the stat gain you will receive far outweighs anything the Stat Damage could ever take. If they decide to play nice, we will decide to allow them to stay. If they decide they cant play nice, then we push them up and out of Marind Bell via the Heat Veins and brute force if thats what it takes.

If any get too close to Heat Cap, i can always set 6 Popes.
All NonDamage NonFreeze Rits need 6 crits minimum.
As long as we band together, the fun will never end.
Ive said this before and ill say it again.
Welcome to The New Age.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:09 PM, Ungod said:

This was posted on Dec 15th? First time i read it.

Training is always nice, Mb is a suitable place for it. What i wonder is...who would bother people in combat training? There are already few that have the time to do it

They still exist. Itll be known whos on what side soon enough, just keep your eyes open.

On 12/23/2017 at 5:51 PM, Sunfire said:

ill just ask if you remember why GGG was removed?

It really doesnt matter, were moving forward, not backwards.

And for those that have not caught on yet, i am doing this for quite a few reasons.
First and foremost, to help the Young Blood farm stats as they learn and perfect fighting.
Secondly and much more selfishly, to aid my business of Fenth Collector Rentals, as Heat explodes.

58 minutes ago, Sunfire said:

that was then (not that i caught the times, but I heard about it)

and if i ahd the time and could syncronize with people from another countries, i'd train a little :) and since I generally hate grinding, i'd be pissed as hell with people that'd stop a little progress

On 12/23/2017 at 4:09 PM, Ungod said:

This was posted on Dec 15th? First time i read it.

Training is always nice, Mb is a suitable place for it. What i wonder is...who would bother people in combat training? There are already few that have the time to do it

They still exist. Itll be known whos on what side soon enough, just keep your eyes open.

On 12/23/2017 at 5:51 PM, Sunfire said:

And for those that have not caught on yet, i am doing this for quite a few reasons.
First and foremost, to help the Young Blood farm stats as they learn and perfect fighting.
Secondly and much more selfishly, to aid my business of Fenth Collector Rentals, as Heat explodes.

1 hour ago, Fang Archbane said:

from your topic i would say we're moving backwards back to the days of GGG

and this "to help the Young Blood farm stats" is exactly what i mean. farming stats shouldnt be the end purpose. I've seen idiots walking around with brute force stats but they dont have a clue about combat. Yes you can win many fights then but where is the challenge, what is the point?

On 12/23/2017 at 8:06 PM, Sunfire said:

from your topic i would say we're moving backwards back to the days of GGG

and this "to help the Young Blood farm stats" is exactly what i mean. farming stats shouldnt be the end purpose. I've seen idiots walking around with brute force stats but they dont have a clue about combat. Yes you can win many fights then but where is the challenge, what is the point?

I guess its a good thing they are under my care, my scrutiny, and my teaching then isnt it, since they will be taught through Mind Body and Soul. I keep their best interests at heart, and just because it is assumed they will be "brutes without brains" does not mean that is how it shall be. The public eye can assume what it wants.

On 12/23/2017 at 7:30 PM, Chewett said:

It does matter as you will need to learn from the past. Anyone that thinks otherwise...

I have learned from it, i know all too well why it was started and disbanded, but the specifics are no longer relevant from my perspective, as i aim to move forward. I will also be going MP6 later today so, im sure all that Heat will go to good use.

Also formally asking that the Erolin Cap be relifted from MP6, as the work and dedication required to get here in this current day and age is near limitless, i would hope that my Erolin would abide by the same law.

haha, all attempts of ressurecting GGG are futile.

47 minutes ago, Sunfire said:

farming stats shouldnt be the end purpose. I've seen idiots walking around with brute force stats but they dont have a clue about combat. Yes you can win many fights then but where is the challenge, what is the point?

well, the little point is that you can defend better against people who use the slider...after all, fighting with your slider is like open-world cobat, while tournaments with rules are just that.

of course, grinding stats cannot be the end purpose, but it's an activity (and people can chat and click a few times), which is why i'm not against it atm. that doesn't make them fighters, just sword -fencers, though

also, i don't think lower mindpowers should be grinding, except for people like MRF, maybe

On 12/23/2017 at 8:59 PM, Ungod said:

haha, all attempts of ressurecting GGG are futile.

well, the little point is that you can defend better against people who use the slider...after all, fighting with your slider is like open-world cobat, while tournaments with rules are just that.

of course, grinding stats cannot be the end purpose, but it's an activity (and people can chat and click a few times), which is why i'm not against it atm. that doesn't make them fighters, just sword -fencers, though

also, i don't think lower mindpowers should be grinding, except for people like MRF, maybe

MRF can not grind as any heat capped MP3 can not drop heat to continue to grind.
Dropping heat begins at MP4 and only becomes easier at MP5.