The Death Of Blood/The Birth Of Equilibrium

I would like to begin by issuing a public apology to the entire MagicDuel Community as a whole.
As you read on, i will attempt to explain why this is, and how this has come to be.

In my youth, i was but a loving and reckless fool. I did not care for anything save adventure and having fun. Nothing else mattered in comparison, and everything else paled when i did not have these two items in my life, here or anywhere. Over time, i was reckless in my actions, and my own decisions brought me much happiness, as well as much pain. I made good loyal friends, strong worthy enemies, and it made me into the very man i am today.

But recently... i adopted a new strategy. That of the Blood Fang Road. A dangerous and bloodstained path that did not just seek to step on its enemies, but one that actively sought chances to do so, and one that relished whenever it found them, relished in the pain and suffering of its enemies. Well, the Blood Fang is no more. That version of me helped me achieve some goals, sure, but it did so in the worst of ways. I hurt some of the very few people i truly cared about, some of the very few people who truly cared for me, for Destruction did breed Creation, but it also had may unintended and sadly foreseeable results. 

The Blood Fang Road died at about 2pm Pacific Time today, about 7 hours before this post was made, and only 6 hours before i ascended to Mind Power 6. But it was not because i reached my goal of MP6 that i have adopted this new mentality, and finally come to terms with the ass i had become, someone willing to do literally anything to acheive my Dreams and Crush my enemies into complete and utter nothingness. No, the Blood Fang died, because i was at Deaths Door. My own Body, in the Search for True Wisdom and Health... was ironically enough beginning to fail me. It had been this way for about 2 weeks now, and quite recently, only got worse and worse as the Hatred inside me did as well, not related at all, but oddly matching each other in growth and intensity.

My only regret, would have been not having the time to watch this New Age we are all working towards. My only regret, would have been not getting to see my little sister grow up. My only regret, would have been having finally found True Success and Happiness in both this life and "the real world", and not somehow being around to enjoy what i worked so hard to obtain. Today, two great gifts were given to me. Firstly, a very wise man opened my eyes up to the Demon i had become... in order to kill a Demon. I had become the very thing i hated because it hated me, and that Hatred fed on itself until it very well consumed my entire being. I thought i had found Balance, but truth be told the Blood blinded me. I can see this now.

Secondly, i have been somehow and quite miraculously been given not one, but 3 new chances at life... this week alone. I can no longer ignore what is so plainly in front of me. When Death came to call me, my real Allies told me to Fight. When i was ready to give up, they had not yet given up on me. When my body begged me to quit, i remembered this and fought harder... i owe my allies my very Existance. When Death came to call me, i realized what was important... how many i have wrong and hurt in my endeavors, how much i have to amend for. Ive been given a Second Chance, now much more than Once, and a New Perspective to match it. I will forever see Life and Death, Friend and Foe, Black and White in a New Light, i think my 8th time nearly dying is long enough for me to take to Wake Up.

So i am issuing this public apology to all of MagicDuel... and i want to say this, i truly am sorry. Ill use the Time i thought was being taken from me Slowly that i have now been given back, to make Amends for all the Past Wrongs ive committed. To you Azull, i am sorry. I spoke to you in such a way that i deserve fro you to never love me again, and in fact, if you could not, i would not hold that against you. To you, Syrian, im sorry for the thoughts i had, plots underway, evil yet to come, and am simply glad it did not come to that, but i digress, i still ask for your forgiveness as well. To Eon, DST, Ivorak, the entirety of the Seal of Six and the Shattered Illusions, i also ask for your forgiveness even if it can not be given. I hope we can work together in the future, All of Us, for we are the Old Age that must meld with the New.

To Chewett... dear Chewett... to you, whom i have hurt more than any other, and one who has been there for me more than anyone else... one i was so Blind to, so Deaf to for so long... and one that never gave up on me, even if i gave up on myself, and the world begged you to abandon me yet you never did... Chewett, i honestly lack the words id need to do justice to how i now feel towards you. All i can say is thus... i will dedicate my life from hereon out, MP6/7 or not, King or not, Everything or Nothing at all, to helping MagicDuel, all of MagicDuel, and never letting this wonderful world weve all sweat bled and cried for die. This is where i Grew Up. This world let me learn and live things i could never have in "the real world". What i have to amend to you alone... would take, and will take, the rest of my life. But that is something i am more than happy to do. Something that will be done. For only my Actions form this point on can prove how i feel, and why i now feel this way, thus i will dedicate all the time i do have left, to no longer Say, and only Do. Im so Sorry and Thank you... for everything, absolutely everything youve ever done or did not do for me... i now fully understand.

Dear Azull, I understand and respect your viewpoint, now please hear mine.

I gave an explanation since "im sorry to all of MD" felt quite short and incensere to me.

As I said prior, I can not expect your forgiveness, only work towards it in time.

Edited by Fang Archbane

I wouldnt have commented on this post at all, But since you mentioned Seal of Six... There is absolutely no need to post a formal apology letter on the forums because - the more you spill the more you lose (obvious ostrich :P). No one can forgive you or let your guilt (if you have any at all) slide away that easily unless you prove yourself by your actions. I think both Azull and dst have made that clear :P

The number of times you have let people down... Surely it'll take more than an apology to get back on their positive pages... Surely you didnt think it'd be this easy?

Whatever it is... Good luck on whatever path you take. Honestly, as a player in MD for all these years... a well played Blood whatever character might have been interesting to watch . After all MD is not just for Super Heroes. Its also a place for Super villains.

1 hour ago, Nimrodel said:

I wouldnt have commented on this post at all, But since you mentioned Seal of Six... There is absolutely no need to post a formal apology letter on the forums because - the more you spill the more you lose (obvious ostrich :P). No one can forgive you or let your guilt (if you have any at all) slide away that easily unless you prove yourself by your actions. I think both Azull and dst have made that clear :P

The number of times you have let people down... Surely it'll take more than an apology to get back on their positive pages... Surely you didnt think it'd be this easy?

Whatever it is... Good luck on whatever path you take. Honestly, as a player in MD for all these years... a well played Blood whatever character might have been interesting to watch . After all MD is not just for Super Heroes. Its also a place for Super villains.

The term you are seeking is Blood Fang Dear Nimrodel. An unfeeling uncaring monster version of what i used to be, someone who would do anything required to acheive the goals i set forth. To reduce myself to Destruction instead of Creation was the easy path. What was not simple, was admitting my mistakes and fighting with Love and Understanding. I stayed true to my original self by returning to my Roots, and yet somehow still retain what the Blood Fang taught me. The new result of this, is the Equiliibrium Fang. I do however understand your viewpoint and i respect it. My original posts goal was and will always be to prove myself with my actions from this point forth. I did not think it would be as simple as an apology, but this public apology serves much more than just one simple goal. With time, all will be made clear. 

Edited by Fang Archbane

18 hours ago, Azull said:

"If an apology is followed by an excuse or reason, it means they are going to make the same mistake again they just apologized for"

Amit Kalantri

Whether he was giving a reason to justify his behaviour, or to explain his behaviour while admitting he was wrong, is yet to be seen.

I hope its the latter of course. I don't think one should automatically judge it to be the former.

Edited by DARK DEMON