Alt Issues

Aeoshattr

*Syrian* and I appear to be alts... in spite of having not been alts for x years. May we have this issue fixed, as we are (dare I say obviously) not alts?

Thank you. 

P.S. This is also an issue for me and Ledah but it's happened so many times I've given up on it.

Rudely bumping this, may we have this looked into? Regardless of whether Ledah and I are (yet again) alted, the situation cannot be resolved without mod intervention, to my knowledge... and it's been a week.

@Chewett Is there anyone else who could assist with this when you are busy or not around?

• Root Admin
On 11/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, Aeoshattr said:

Rudely bumping this, may we have this looked into? Regardless of whether Ledah and I are (yet again) alted, the situation cannot be resolved without mod intervention, to my knowledge... and it's been a week.

@Chewett Is there anyone else who could assist with this when you are busy or not around?

Im not going to apologise for not doing this sooner because  Im not sorry. I was taking a break from MD because the negativity, constant demands, and general unpleasantness was getting me down (general comment, please dont feel its aimed at you Aeo :) ).

It should be done now (yesterday), and resolved slightly more satisfactorily  (secret).

16 hours ago, Chewett said:

Im not going to apologise for not doing this sooner because  Im not sorry. I was taking a break from MD because the negativity, constant demands, and general unpleasantness was getting me down (general comment, please dont feel its aimed at you Aeo :) ).

It should be done now (yesterday), and resolved slightly more satisfactorily  (secret).

ooo, thank you for this chew, much appreciated, i hope your break helped you and you're feeling a little better now

• 3 months later...

Hello to everyone and good to be back. I come here with a little problem. in the past few days i got a error when i'm trying to attack MrAlyon and Imperian. is says they are alt of mine. and as well i get the error when i try to worship Syrian. please help me to fix that problem. Thank you in advance.

Hemicar is labeled as my alt (which he isn't, FYI :D ), even though I never use public networks, so I don't see how. When Hemicar spotted the issue about a year ago, the only common thing we came up with at that time was that we are using the same broadband company, but that would be a very loose alt check no? :D 

I'm having the same issue as well, for someone who had a lot of alts, the system recognized VorniC, MRAlyon and a player named Dalleman as my alts and therefore could not fight nor trade with them. I have no other accounts other than Imperius. 

• 10 months later...