Quest rewards appeal

Ailith

Dear people of MD.

I would like to ask if there are any who would be able to provide a suitable quest reward for a quest I would like to start.

Without giving too much away, it is a quest with involves time and effort spent in the other realm, so I think it should have a reward to reflect this.

All I have to offer is a few pimped grasan, and possibly a few items, but I think the effort needed for my quest outweighs these as a token of reward.

If you are able to help me in any way, please by all means reply to this topic, or contact me by forum message.

Kindest Regards

Josie

If time is spent in Other World, that time in my mind equals money.

15 credits to first place

10 credits to second

5 credits to third

Because the Sky looks after its Rain.

Edit: If enough participants partake, I'd also be happy to provide 2 root warriors, 2 Imperial Aramor, and a Joker as Consolation prizes to 4th-8th place.

Edited by Fang Archbane

As the rain is forever grateful to its sky.

Thank you Fang, you are as always very generous.

I am mindful though that the core of this quest comes very much from what I feel MD is to me, and as such a uniquely in realm reward might be more fitting.

Also, and please excuse me for not thinking to add it to my opening post, I intend this particular quest to be long running. I will not ne using first place to third place acknowledgements. 

Interesting indeed. Then consider 30 credits/2 roots/2 imps/1 joker as the rewards I leave at your disposal to do with and distribute as you please ( -3-)7

If you can think of anything that fits the uniquely in realm feel for rewards please do let me know, and I'll do what I can ♡

Edited by Fang Archbane

• 2 weeks later...

Sponsorship from my side provided Josephine agrees to it:

1 Wish point to be rewarded as Josephine/Judges see fit.

1 Wish point to be rewarded to the First person to submit a working Robotic Golem with pics/videos of plans, constituents and building it from scratch. (Should have MAgicduel in it somewhere of course)

Thank you for the interest in my quest, Nimrodel, but I will have to respectfully decline your offer.

Please come and speak to me or message me in MD if you wish to speak further regarding this.

Could any who are treasure keepers or act in their stead please message me, as I would like to speak to them, thank you.

I have some sponshorship of various forms from people who have messaged me personally, but I am yet to hear from any official MD sponsors.

Edited by Clair de Lune

1 hour ago, Josephine said:

Thank you for the interest in my quest, Nimrodel, but I will have to respectfully decline your offer.

Please come and speak to me or message me in MD if you wish to speak further regarding this.

Could any who are treasure keepers or act in their stead please message me, as I would like to speak to them, thank you.

Nope. Nothing more to add... I understand if you don't want sponsorship. Let me know by pm if you change your mind...

17 minutes ago, Nimrodel said:

Nope. Nothing more to add... I understand if you don't want sponsorship. Let me know by pm if you change your mind...

I have sponsorship from others who have spoken to me and messaged me in game, I am yet to hear from a treasure keeper.