A25 Quick Adventure Ideas

Sushi

I was thinking some ideas about how to make a series of scene arts more quickly & effortlessly, so players can have a quick/one time adventure or mini quest/festival event in MD for fun, or maybe even for A25 users to train/practice their tool, skill & creativity. :P

This is how it works~ mainly I just need to draw EVERYTHING (included all items/doors/triggers etc) in a single sheet of paper and make them all clickable & glow separately. Then the A25 users can mix & match all the clickies freely in the frame and create their own scenes & puzzles, of coz we can add few more extra drawings for important scenes later so they'll look more special. Still, this method is very good to reduce workload & generate creative scenes for the fun adventure.

Below are some of my concept sketches & examples(eg: Escape Room theme) only, I think you can get the basic idea~

Spoiler

Scene 0 - this is EVERYTHING, all in one.
thebox_pv0.jpg
Scene 1 - A25 users can start playing with all the clickies and create their scenes & puzzles.
thebox_pv1.jpg
Scene 2 - you can make different backgrounds or combination of things for different themes/games.
thebox_pv2.jpg
Scene 3 - you can create different paths or even similar paths to confuse others too.
thebox_pv3.jpg
Scene 4 - I believe limitations is a powerful source of creativity.
thebox_pv4.jpg
Scene 3+4 (mixed) - it's all up to you, maybe it's a coop quest for multiplayer?
maybe it was a solo quest until you triggered something to combine the current scenes of 2 players? ????
thebox_pv5(3_4).jpg
This's it, there are so many possibility, it doesn't have to be a permanent scene or quest.
What do you think? :)

This idea were one truly worthy of attention and careful development; thou'rt truly a shaper of the realm, blessed Sushi.

I believe there to be many locations fit for this purpose; that which did occur foremost to myself were the Prison (wherein one may plot her escape through nefarious means), or within the Hollow Den (if one should choose to pursue of a beast within and rescue of a Lorerootian Archer); beneath the Paper Cabin or within the Archives may also yield of interesting possibilities (such as the discovery of a Spell-Document or to gain a new Principle of Magic).

Do let me know if I may be of service to this project; although I am not blessed of code-weaving or of artistry, I should hope that I may contribute to the quest-writing, and the language and puzzles within.

20 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

Do let me know if I may be of service to this project; although I am not blessed of code-weaving or of artistry, I should hope that I may contribute to the quest-writing, and the language and puzzles within.

Hey Aia thank you so much for your valuable feedback. You are an amazing quest designer/planner & writer, your contribution is more than welcome! I will team up with A25 user and contact you soon. :D

• 4 weeks later...