April 19, 20206 yr comment_185145 Help! I brought some bad burritos to the the events at MDA! I had to run off when I realized that someone has hoarded all of the paper! What person would do such a thing? Help me out! I need 20 paper. Participants should give me paper to help me out of my "predicament". I will use trade logs to figure out who gives me the most. Whoever gives the most paper gets 1 anniversary creature. The other 4 or so people who give paper will receive 2 silver. and plushies! Please bring items to me, not ITC codes, in case I idle. Edited April 19, 20206 yr by Steno Report
April 19, 20206 yr comment_185146 I have 0 paper and 1 question. Isn’t the trade log unavailable now? Report
April 19, 20206 yr Author comment_185147 I can see the item trade log, just not Creature or WP trade log. Last I checked. Report
April 19, 20206 yr Author comment_185151 Winners already! The contest lasted about 10 minutes. Apparently some people hoard paper! Ledah-19 coloured paper & 1 paper blue crane jakubhi-6 paper total-a saw he tried to pass as well Ungod-18 paper total Aelis-thoughts and wishes Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.