the song quest

I have talked with Chewett , about a new quest.
the discussion were related about a song quest .
as you may know in capital of MB,  it's a song on the background.
I think that will be funny, interesting to have more scenes with the same thing.
So to be more specify I've put below a name of a scene and the song that from my point of view are merge perfectly. Please also describe way do you think that these two (song and scene) are merged.
Please, for those that love music or for those with imagination, merge another 10 scenes.
Maybe the best merge will be voted. (Chewett ?)
The prize from my side will be:
Joker
ID: 872267 

Inside the Drachorn Lair

Territory: Golemus Golemicarum
Coord: 1_-4x-3_2

It is a dragon inside of lair that spit fire, from my point of view it is the same as added song :).

Slobodan, a friend from Serbia, who could play almost all instruments. I cannot believe he finish it all alone. 
This song reminds me of time traveler. 

I’d like to put it in the Gazebo of Chaos. 

On walking along the path from the fateless door to the Gazebo, I feel nothing but the darkness and the void. My only sense comes from the shimmering light from the Gazebo. It becomes lighter as I approach it, to feel the elapse of time. 
On the pillars of the Gazebo, which have been standing still for centuries, are scraches and cracks leaving by the time. 
looking into the sunshine from above, ashes fly and vanish into the darkness. It’s the ultimate format for almost anything. 

Yelling into the darkness I hear echoes. The echoes of my voice, overlapping with the echoes of memory and echoes of time, is what I heard from the music. 

Edited by Tissy

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Tissy said:

Slobodan, a friend from Serbia, who could play almost all instruments. I cannot believe he finish it all alone. 
This song reminds me of time traveler. 

id like to put it in the Gazebo of Chaos. 

2 hours ago, tacitamuta said:

Please also describe way do you think that these two (song and scene) are merged.

What makes you think they work together?

• Root Admin

PRIZES

First, second, third place all get an anni creature!

First Place 2 gold coins, second place 1 gold coin!

VOTING

Half of the voting will be based on forum likes. Dislikes do not count. "love" counts as a like.

The other half will assigned by me.

As always,

This is what I have ALWAYS imagined being the music played at Champion's challenge.

I think it really speaks for itself for me. Not that there is really another combatant except for the puzzle itself, or perhaps your mind. But I like that the song adds an urgency to the feeling of the scene (if the scene had the puzzle working again XD)

Wonderful quest! (also, glad to see you becoming more involved Tacitamuta! :) )

I picture this outside of Wind's Sanctuary. The song is gentle and brings ease to mind, which is why the scene is in Marind Bell, but it also has this feeling of a journey that is starting, like we are going on a road with a mission in mind, that's why the scene is a place outside, open plains and the road ahead of you, which Wind's Sanctuary exterior has.

--

However, I'm having a little dilemma. This combination works for me personally, as I'm at home there and the place is very familiar, however, objectively speaking Wind's Sanctuary as a capitol and with the angien traces surrounding it, the place has a certain dramatic aspect to it, perhaps it wouldn't be a 'start of the journey' for everybody else... Counter-argument for the dramatic aspect would be that it is the most easily accessible capitol, and that the others are 'familiar' with it as well.

I can totally hear this one inside the House of the Tainted Times. The melancholic feeling in this song makes me think of all the history related to that scene in times past, present and future. There's also this sense of isolation and darkness that I get from this song, which I feel are perfect for the overall feeling of that place in particular. It's almost as if I can see someone walking slowly and gently touching the bookshelves in the dark.

I would love to have several songs in the Drunken Corpse, but this by far would be my personal favourite :)

A drink, a dance and a laugh. There... you got yourself a night out!

Gaelic Storm Irish Party in Third Class John Ryan s PolkaMpgun com - YouTube

Edited by Ailith

Salvation

Everytime Lazarus retire to the Stone of Twisted Souls, or my self-proclaimed unofficial "throne" for him, I hear this music somewhere in my subconscious since I've associated it with the scene too, it's very fitting as it brings rejuvenation in one's mind, specially as the music progress. Listening to this while staring at the scene can make one feel at home or "one" with the Stone if you're into that kind of meditation jargon. Of course as some of you know (or not), according to Lore, the Stone itself is surrounded by a vortex of Shades constantly spinning around it and makes clashing sword sounds in turn. Perhaps it will fit perfectly with this song but it varies on one's subjective taste in music.

This is one of the most beautiful scenes in the realm, and coupling it with Aurora makes it a great refuge for salvation from the chaos that our minds brought forth into our subconscious.

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2020 at 1:02 AM, Chewett said:

PRIZES

First, second, third place all get an anni creature!

First Place 2 gold coins, second place 1 gold coin!

VOTING

Half of the voting will be based on forum likes. Dislikes do not count. "love" counts as a like.

The other half will assigned by me.

Hi Che,

Could you please select the winner?

Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...