PHP 7 progress

Chewett

A few bugs:

When trying to use Fyrd's quests (go to Heresy Lane and type "look" in the cabin), they still work, but getting this warning:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; pseudo has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.pseudo.php on line 3

Also, when clicking on the teapot to open (the one you get from the east lands), doesn't work at all. Getting this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

Also, using the tea recipe book: 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 4

Warning: Illegal string offset 'description' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 8

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 17

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 18

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 19

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 19

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 20

Warning: Illegal string offset 'startline' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 16

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 27

Warning: Illegal string offset 'endline' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 24

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 38

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_replies' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 34

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_lines' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 82

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 138

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_actions' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 137

Warning: Illegal string offset 'provide_ingredients' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 151

Warning: Illegal string offset 'ingredients' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 162

Warning: Illegal string offset 'effect' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 170

• Root Admin
On 5/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, redneck said:

Not sure if this was identified yet but when accessing any editable personal papers throws up some errors.

Yep thats a separate and much bigger issue. I need to spend lots more time on that so ignoring it for now.

• Root Admin
On 5/13/2020 at 1:30 PM, Trola said:
  • When clicking on the bottle in front of Howling Gates alert with syntax error is showed up (seems like related to playing sound since AP increase is working)
  • In Avatar Vault following warning is displayed

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/userprofile/load_avatarvault.php on line 48

Should be fixed.

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

Also, when clicking on the teapot to open (the one you get from the east lands), doesn't work at all. Getting this message:

All recipes should be fixed now.

5 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

When trying to use Fyrd's quests (go to Heresy Lane and type "look" in the cabin), they still work, but getting this warning:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; pseudo has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.pseudo.php on line 3

That should be fixed but can you give it a go please

• Root Admin
Just now, Steno said:

...tried to buy all three items at willow's shop on an alt

Ah, thats not the shop I fixed :D

I will look into the equipment ships and not the MD credit item shop.

cannot load heat storing jar.

I loaded it successfully once. and the second time I encountered the error and the heat cannot be loaded into the jar. 

And I just spent 2 credits to increase my heat gaining rate. Now I know the boost cannot be stacked...  but the jar is malfunctioned.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/heatcontainer.php on line 8

~ Heat storing Jar 12K ~

Edited by Tissy

On 5/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, Chewett said:

All recipes should be fixed now.

That should be fixed but can you give it a go please

Yes, the recipes are fixed as well as Fyrd's quests. However, the teapot itself is still getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

• Root Admin
On 5/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, Tissy said:

cannot load heat storing jar.

I loaded it successfully once. and the second time I encountered the error and the heat cannot be loaded into the jar. 

And I just spent 2 credits to increase my heat gaining rate. Now I know the boost cannot be stacked...  but the jar is malfunctioned.

should be fixed.

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

Yes, the recipes are fixed as well as Fyrd's quests. However, the teapot itself is still getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

Murs code assumed a string could be coverted to an array... Not anymore!

Fixed

another issue, this one with the cake tin. It does load but gets a warning:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 74

• Root Admin
On 5/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, Esmaralda said:

another issue, this one with the cake tin. It does load but gets a warning:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 74

Should be fixed, can you confirm please

• 2 months later...

A new error (although there is no issue with function); this only occurs when one is affected by the "nomulti" spell. I confirm the spell-trigger doth function as intended; this merely appears within one's combat window when one were affected by the spell.

Deprecated: Non-static method NoMulti::apply() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php on line 288

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

A new error (although there is no issue with function); this only occurs when one is affected by the "nomulti" spell. I confirm the spell-trigger doth function as intended; this merely appears within one's combat window when one were affected by the spell.

Can you see if it happens now? I have tweaked various files.

This error were shown upon the Research and Connections page:

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

• 10 months later...