New ideas

dst

When you have a new idea open a topic(in which all can comment) but also post it here so it will be easier for us to keep track of them.

If you already opened a topic please post the idea here and also post the link to the topic with the comments.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

List of new ideas from first page of this area, commisioned by dst

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorting Creatures, Being able to move creatures, or at least know the order - Apr 1 2008, 05:47 PM

Made by phlegmtheorem

I have noticed that the creatures on my creature screen seem to be placed in a random order. (or if there is an order, i can't figure it out). It would be nice to have them sorted by creature type, or by ID number at the very least.

It wasn't an issue before, but recent I got a new creature that went to the top of the list instead of at the end of the list. It really threw me off, and I can't figure out why it went there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sacrifice VE / VP / AP - Jun 19 2008, 03:21 PM

Made by Robin hood

Maybe there should be an alter were you can sacrifice one of these to gain another.

here are a few examples

Sacrifice 1000 VE = 10 AP

Sacrifice 10 AP = 500 VE

Sacrifice 1000 VP = 500 VE 10 AP (can recycle the 10AP for more VE or vice verser)

Something along these lines.

There are plenty of ways to gain VP from combat / moving, and being able to sacrifice AP / VE for VP i dont belive should be allowed as it will make it possible to buy higher level items much easier.

Many times i have found myself with 0 VE, 0 AP, and 3000VP.

Being able to sacrifice VP for VE will help alot when trying to regenerate an army, or to get max VE befor a massive fight.

Maybe the amounts can be altered.

Hope this is a good idea.

Mass messaging my Adepts, Why not? - Jul 27 2008, 03:51 AM

Made by Dalorian

Id like to be able to send a mass message to all my adepts when i see it a fitting thing to do.

As it is now, i have to copy and paste my message if i want to send it.

:(

:D

What do you all think?

:)

Heads Game - ranting and opinions - Jul 31 2008, 08:10 PM

Made by envy

My rants -

My take on the heads game, is simply not for me. I don't like interrupting my usual game play to hide out and run around with heads. I work hard to hold on to heads for an hour, then some player pops on the screen for 30 seconds, attacks gets my heads and signs back off of the game. Then I finally think it's all over and I lost my heads so I will just recover and go to sleep. I wake up the next day and start chatting with friends in the sanctuary and I suddenly get attacked because the game has auto generated me 8 more heads. I lost those heads and was happy, but now new heads keep regenerating. Why? What's the use playing a game when only 3 people can win anyway? I assume that Manu made it to get people to fight that were just sitting around being wimps or not getting more involved in the game. Let those people play it, but I can't stand the heads game.

I want a button to turn off the heads game. I don't want to play it. Let other people play it. Have them go to a different area, have them go into another dimension. I just don't want to have to deal with it. NO MORE HEADS! smile.gif

And now for your opinions -

1. Should there be a button to turn off the heads game if you don't want to play? What's your opinion?

2. Do you hate the heads game and just want it to disappear from the game completely?

3. If you love the heads game, do you think we should get more Action Points to move around while the heads game is active?

4. If you have no opinion on keeping the heads game or removing it from the game, what do you think about -

If you have 7+ heads you can be attacked in the sanctuary. Do you like this idea?

Viewable Stats for Alliance Members - Jul 31 2008, 08:58 PM

Made by meiche

One of the main advantages/disadvantages of being in an alliance is being able to attack alliance members of any mp level.

Chances are if you are an mp5 attacking an mp4, you'll do alright. On the mp4 side however there is a lot of guesswork involved. I think that alliance member stats (VE, creatVE, # of creats) should be made viewable by all players. Most alliance players do seem to be of a higher level and for fair competition being able to view stats would help a lot.

By making alliance stats viewable there are no disadvantages, players of your own level can already see them and attack you, and unallianced players of other levels probably don't care and can't attack anyway.

PUZZLE PAGE - Aug 2 2008, 02:54 PM

Made by thrall

i spend much time in sherch of players that give puzzle, to much time

it would be best if we have a page where you can see all player's puzzle, so you will be able to solve them without exosting your time.

sometimes you can walk right next to a puzzle owner and not knoing this because they dont have anything specific (except when you click on them).

so to make it easy to evryone make a page for puzzle owners just like the rpc's list but with all puzzles

IF IT CAN BE DONE BECAUSE IS TO HARD OR FOR SOME OTHER REASONS AT LEAST MAKE A SIMLE LIST WITH THE PUZZLE OWNERS SO WE CAN KNOW WHAT/WHO WE LOOK FOR

Apply ap later in battle process - Aug 3 2008, 05:15 AM

Made by meiche

Under the current setup the only way to set a ritual is to attack someone and cancel out if you do not wish to attack.

Here is the problem I have had...I am wandering about and get stuck with no ap. I want to set a defense rit, but can't even do that because when I click attack it says I have no ap and cannot attack.

I don't want to attack, I want simply to set a rit.

Instead of the ap usage being applied when the attack button is clicked, can it be used when you get to the screen that says "charge"? That way you can still set a ritual.

New shop ideas - Aug 6 2008, 06:35 PM

Made by shadowice

Think of this as a wishlist id love to see in the shop feel free to create your own items as well but please dont over power them keep it realistic, who knows muratus might take notice and implement a few of them. Try to create uses and tell why these would be effective.

Experience Siphon:

Cost 1$

Available 50

Requirements: 1000 honor 100 active days(made so high so that cant be abused by mp3/4 to become insanely strong)

Use: Permantly removes 5m total xp from character profile.

Why: At 25m xp the game becomes boring you have to lose on purpose and hope the opponent has regen or life drainers to take some of your xp. Basically for me game ended when i hit 25m i dun enjoy it being at max xp. I like to win and do serious fights not give freebies all day long hoping someone has a way to take my xp. You dont play games to lose on purpose you play to win

Foresight:

Cost1$

Acailable 5

Requirements: None

Use: See an extra item in shop available for purchase. (Now you can see 4 types of item to buy with this you would see 5 youd be able to buy. Would allow you to purchase deeper in the catagories without buying some of the stuff you deem useless to you)

Why: The extra features is my favorite section. My free credits almost always go to the extra creature slot. But of course its the last item in their, and new items always get placed infront of it forcing me to buy a feature just to get back to the creature slot. Would be nice to not have to buy new item to get back to what i was already purchasing before more items were added to store

Hidden Action:

Cost 1$

Available 4

Requirements none

Use: Works like heat orbs, except stores action points. Each orb saves 50 action points for a later use.

Why: Alliance members always need extra action points. 20 minute timer 8 actions per fight, 30 action regen per timer. We lose them incredibly quick my action is always empty

Minor PM nit, buttons should in the scrolling region - Aug 8 2008, 12:45 AM

Made by Calyx of Isis

I recommend that the buttons "delete" "view outgoing" etc be move out side of the scrolling region. Having scrolled to the messages I want to delete, I should not then have to scroll back to find the buttons. This would require reducing the height of the scroll area, by one or two entries.

Alternatively, the buttons could be place at the top on the right side of the window, above the sorting cloud or where it would be if purchased. I believe this is the way this is handled in the outgoing messages area (I don't recall a problem, but cannot visualize it.)

PMs in game, Adding a "create new" message option - Aug 8 2008, 09:04 PM

Made by Gchick

Being stuck in story mode I wanted to maybe sent some PMs to people in game I knew would be on, but don't frequent the forums that much.

But I noticed there is no option to create a new PM directly from the menu. How about adding such a feature? Similar to an email account, you could make an option labeled "new message" which would open a blank window for you to fill in the recipient, subject and the actual message.

Maybe also a button that lets you add people directly from your buddy list.

Ritual Creation/Organization, The ability to create rituals sanctuaries - Aug 10 2008, 09:15 PM

Made by Saru XIII

I apologize in advance if this has already been suggested and I simply missed it in a less than thorough search of the forums.

Earlier today I was in Wind's Sanctuary talking to another player, Kyouko I believe. Kyouko suggested that there should be a way to create or organize rituals without having to attack someone. Perhaps there is a strategic reason for why it is currently set up so one must attack just to set up rituals, however, earlier today I was disappointed to find that by the time I set up a second ritual (I have more than 2 rituals, but I was setting up 2 new ones at the time) all my other rituals had been greyed out and I could no longer attack because all my creatures had already been defeated. Apparently I had been attacked 3 times. I understand that one must work in haste when making a ritual, and I was clicking as fast as my browser would allow, but I believe that it would be far more convenient to have the ritual creation/organization option in the sidebar or creature page.

A topic on new players and hsuggestions on how to help them, Help new players - Aug 13 2008, 07:41 PM

Made by Sol

Some Newb stuff and "Newb Protection"

I asked some New players (5 days or below) about their first impressions in-game and asked them what confused/frustrated them the most.

i left the quotes out, i hope you don't mind

Conclusion

From the above points, I see that with a little good help from experienced players will keep the new player playing longer :) and will also leave a great first impression also most new players found the graphics and story interesting, so if we could develop more in the story= new players more happy because the story is one of the first things they meet. And some similar points in both reviews is that both players and other new players found the interface/combat system frustrating and was hard to understand (I don't really understand it too... :blink: ).

Suggestions

What I suggest is that we provide new players with "Newb Protection" for 1 or 2 days so they could learn more about the game, ask other players for suggestions, socialize with others (etc.) without the worry of getting attacked estensively by better players. Also I think that the tutorial should include some info on the Battle system/setting up rits and stuff, as PvP is a important feature in MD, new players should learn how to protect themselves and attack others with specialized rituals. Also I think that since we have such a great community, I would like to suggest having a few people specialized in teaching newbs (on duty when most people are online) posted at the places where new players need help so new players would feel that they are helped and that they are cared about.

More on the "Newb protection"

Maybe newb players with the "Newb protection" could only attack other newb players under this protection but if they win/lose they don't lose creature vit but still gain the XP. Also other players could not attack the "Newb Protection" players so the new players wouldn't feel vulnerable. As waiting for Regen kinda puts new players off the game especially when they get attacked over and over again when they are trying to regain Vit.

Hope you read this and post comments (Hope you don't get bored also too).

Sol.

New skill - Aug 15 2008, 08:29 AM

Made by Alex40014

Make a skill against power so that a steal liver can't steal 40%of an creature his life.I suggest powerdefence.

Rewards for loyal adepts - Aug 16 2008, 07:17 AM

Made by Morrel

Perhaps adepts should get some kind of reward if they stay loyal for some time.

A send gift button near their names? 1 gift per adept per month allowed?

Gifts can be bought in MD shop, or can be a price in a quest or contest.

Gift could be +1 attack, +1defense, or an increase in VE or VP, whatever

Something small that doesn't create a major change but shows ones appreciation for his adepts.

I don't like bugging people to become my adept. I'd feel better if i could offer them something

So in fact I'm being selfish :D

Or some kind of automatic bonus, I don't know, something.

Getting honor if you won a fight while you are attacked and lower mp levels can attack higher mp levels - Aug 18 2008, 09:50 AM

Made by Alex40014

What do you guys find about something like this

If you get attacked and you win that you get a basic amount of honor for example 4 honor/fight for a win against your own mp level.And that amount lowers -2 for every mp level lower but the minimal honor reward must be 0 for winning an attacked fight it may not be used when you attack someone.

That mp3's can attack mp3's,mp4's,mp5's and mp6's that should make it more interessant for the mp3's.

That mp4's can attack mp4's,mp5's and mp6's so they can attack more players because there are not much mp4's.

That mp5's can attack mp5's and mp6's so that the mp6's get more attacked.

self unbiding rituals and onother thing - Aug 18 2008, 11:02 AM

Made by thrall

we all make huge numbers of def rit and attack rit (some ore than others; at least i do a lot of them)

when we loose a fight (100% of that rit) we have to unbid them oureself, it takes time and its anoyg so what i want is ONCE YOU LOOSE 100% OF YOUR RIT THE RIT UNBIDS ITSELF, its erased

the other thing is doing separate rituale pages (only 2).

one will befor all attack rituales and other its for def rituaels

i'm posting that because i'm tired to scrol down to choose the right rit

Hi everyone I had an ideia i would like to share with you. I have been playing this game only for a short while and think this game is great and very addicting. However I feel there´s something missing.

To be more specifique I believe there is a way to make the game more life like and that is by using a random event experience.

When some one is walking around the map there should be an random event, not frequently mind you, that makes the player make a choice. For example: when some player is walking outside the Necrovion wall and a weak shade appears and the player has to choose between sacrificing 500 vitality points to ward the creature or losing 1 defense point for having it feed on him. In this example no experience would be won but like in real life random events would affect the everyday life in game.

That said there is huge amount of different random events that could be made, being good, bad or just neutral in the way they affect the game. Basically it would spice things up for the average joe who isn´t top notch in any aspect but still enjoys playing the game.

• 4 months later...

[b]Ritual settings[/b]

The ritual (formation) settings would be easier if the creatures could be dragg in to it. And if we could check the rituals and fix them any time we like would be even better.

Just a thought.

Im sorry if my grammar is no good
Saludos
Tenoch

[color="#0000FF"]
Actually...this can be done...or it exists but non-officially. It looks like this:[/color]
[url="http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=divvd4.jpg"][img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3003/divvd4.th.jpg[/img][/url]

[color="#0000FF"]DST[/color]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it can be "officially" soon. It will save us a lot of time. :good:

Tenoch

[color="#0000FF"]
Actually...this can be done...or it exists but non-officially. It looks like this:[/color]
[url="http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=divvd4.jpg"][img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3003/divvd4.th.jpg[/img][/url]

[color="#0000FF"]DST[/color]

*copied from the new post i just created*

My suggestion goes as follows. The time to upgrade a creature is very annoying in its present state for the reason of if you are on the last day before you can upgrade you see it as 1 day *thats fine not the part i have issues with*. The part I don't like is that if your creature is 10 minutes from being able to be upgraded it says 1 day BUT it also says one day for if another creature has 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds till it can be upgraded. It gets annoying waiting for the creature to hit the requirement when you know the general time but not the exact amount. So you could be forced to check multiple times over and over till you finally get the green light.

The way i would fix this is that instead of only days left make it days and hours *you can have the hours only spring up on the last day if you wish*, or days and quarter of days *so for example 1 day left for creature x and 2 quarters of a day.. or something like that*

My other suggestion is that the story timer be changed from just seconds to hours minutes and seconds. This doesn't really effect the mp3s who just start out since till farther in the story the most they can meditate is 15 minutes at a time but for anyone that alway choices 24 hours *once its available* its semi annoying to have to wonder, ok how many hours and minutes does 20000 seconds left mean. I usually just click open a calculator and check but it probably shouldn't be too hard to change this and make it slightly easier to see.

Those are my suggestions for now. Feel free to comment on them and i hope you like and implent them into the game in the future. Thank you.

PS I am fine with if you want to add this feature to the MDshop.

• 3 weeks later...

List of New Ideas from the current first page of forum section.

I haven't looked at the result of the thread, only the initial post. Though I have missed out certain threads I remember were turned down by common consent.