The thing I love most is people getting messed up over my name. I have used this for my wife and she has used it for me as pet names (kissy kissy mushy mushy). So if you encounter me just call me "b" it is easier. And now for the main topic of interest! Where's the pub at??????

I having trouble finding the items (Map things that I forgot the name of, but they were able to give you an idea of where playersa were) I purchased in the MD Shop. I also want to know if there is a record of all items purchased anywhere? Thanks to all that answer!

Adi was the game writer, though it is true he is retired now.

Vali was the artist. He is retired too. He left after having a pretty silly argument with the game developer's wife on the forums. It was good drama (you can still read it if you know where to look), but it is also bad because he was very talented. As the other person said, Glor now handles artwork but the majority of what you see now is Vali's work.

Ah, yes, it was vali. I was in doubt whether adi was the writer or the artist...
A fight with Mur's wife? I gotta go dig the old topics again O_o.. Too bad I didn't get to see it months ago, when there was still not too much topic here..