no, never enough, get drunk to get them as adepts turn my adepts them into alcoholics then my worshipers, then I shall rule Marind's Bell(evil laugh)

oh wait there goes my master plan, I guess no army of drunk newbies, oh well back to the plan of just protecting the place instead

dst...alcohol has already been involved...it was just one-sided (i dunno how many times i've played drunk ^_^) and on a side note...tea and/or chocolate, ew! ...and also if you change the word man to woman and that sounds like my kind of fantasy ^_^

[quote name='Glaistig' post='23600' date='Jan 11 2009, 10:17 PM']anti-nice, anti-peace, anti-rpc, anti-admin, anti-new, anti-MD

I'm serious. :)[/quote]

I agree with the first 2. But I can tolerate the others also :D. Except maybe the anti-MD (first time I typed MB :P) cause then it's some sort of paradox...you're anti-MD but you continue to play...

[quote name='dst' post='23602' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:22 AM']I agree with the first 2. But I can tolerate the others also :D. Except maybe the anti-MD (first time I typed MB :P) cause then it's some sort of paradox...you're anti-MD but you continue to play...[/quote]
oh oh oh dont forget anti healing!

[quote name='dst' post='23602' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:22 AM']I agree with the first 2. But I can tolerate the others also :D . Except maybe the anti-MD (first time I typed MB :p ) cause then it's some sort of paradox...you're anti-MD but you continue to play...[/quote]

That's not really a paradox, is it? How about pro-MDangst, then?

I said anti not pro. I will leave the pro for someone else. I need to have an enemy, don't I? My enemy will be the one with the pro fraternity/club/organization.

And yes! Anti-heal all the way! :P

Honestly, dst. You're much too picky. Well, in any case, I wasn't planning to be part of your little syndicate or any fraternity. I'm the outsider, the angstly loner who really [i]doesn't[/i] play MD. 8) I just post on the MD forums, see.. I quit a long time ago! Nodnodnodnodnod.