You know you've been on MD too much when...

Yami no Sakura

[quote name='I am Bored' post='28758' date='Apr 12 2009, 10:35 AM']grido i can do the same, i used the coords to go through the laberenyth[/quote]Haha...I think almost all the people who got through the Labyrinth used the coordinates.

I probably don't know the exact location off the top of my head, but I know the region. Which is usually good enough if I'm tracking someone. ^^

Back on topic:

- You're convinced that your little sister's Easter Eggs would hatch into baby Winderwilds...if only you can give it an obscene amount of VE...

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Sage' post='28467' date='Apr 8 2009, 06:21 AM']I always hear the pm sound and attack sound when listing to loud music O.o[/quote]

hey me too!

then again... you know you're a addict if you find out you're mildly insane or demented.

*laughs madly*

• 1 month later...

I think I got you all topped on this one.

You know you have been on MD too much when the first thing you hear in the Morning is Magic Duels Music score and the last thing you hear before going to bed is Magic Duels Music score. :D

• 2 weeks later...

You know you've been on MD too much when you start a club called THE SISTERHOOD and think that it would be a cool club to start in real life!

You try to find people's PL and wonder why you cant.

You ask people to go to the Librarian and get their About Me page and develop their character.

You ask someone what country they are from.

• 1 month later...

- Everytime you try to login to something other than MD you type your in game name
- You type asterisks around everything.
- you think about MD in every day life... AL THE TIME