You know you've been on MD too much when...

Yami no Sakura

When you upgrade your computer to handle Skyrim on full graphics, then spend more time on MD instead >.>

(true story, haven't even started playing Skyrim on this computer yet... So I really don't get all the arrow jokes...)

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Or you're doing the math when you clearly know you are outstanding, or catching up the creator, and want everyone around to know that...[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]you're trying to make that sound like an explanation to others :P anyways, restepo, Chewett ;) i mean that.[/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you're working in the lab, and you hear somebody mention that the viscosity is way too high and you literally [i]freak out[/i] because you have places to be and you won't have enough time to make it to them and then you'll be late and get in trouble and everyone will be mad at you and dear lord, why doesn't anybody in this room have tea on them… then you realize that they were talking about the viscosity of their liquid solution and this is real life.

Edited by Brulant