You know you've been on MD too much when...

Yami no Sakura

[quote name='lepus' date='20 July 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1279558039' post='64175']
you start referring to animals in the [b]rl realm[/b] as creatures in md realm
you start talking like your character in [b]rl realm[/b] (yes i sometimes talk to bf like i do in md realm, i even said to mama lepus one time "but am only FOUR!!!")
[/quote]
When you start referring to Reality as a Realm >.>

- When ur girlfriend,family, and all ur friends know who's Mur and Bob..
- When they help to remind u on 27 to prepare for the Head contest..
- When u meet ur friend and said : "Hey,u better pimped ur dog, so he'll be more pinky and powerfull!" and ur friend just: "huh?"
- When u only can think about ur MD account name for all new account for every site u'll make..

All the "You" i mentioned above... Was me :cool:

• 1 month later...

wow i like this thing, more for the list:

you know youve been on MD too much when:

-you talk to your friends about MD so much that they stop being your friends.
-you lie down in bed and then think "just a few more minutes" then you get up and go to your computer and play MD for another two hours.
-you post on a topic called "you know when you've been on MD too much when..." and the go and play MD for another hour.

they're not the best but i thought i'de add them anyway cause i was bored.[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img][img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img][img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1278024085' post='63124']
You can cast silence at any MP level, it doesn't take heat. Just be aware that you can get banned if you use it inappropriately (so make sure it is for a very good reason)
[/quote]

Might be a bit belated, but I meant to use it in real life. Like say... a boss you hate. : D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='TTLexceeded' timestamp='1294795351' post='77319']
Well and you know you are going to get a lot more addicted soon when you are 13 days active, reading this topic at 3:30 in the morning and thinking: "Hmm this topic is amazing"
[/quote]

Yep, Guilty as charged. (though I'm at 15 days now)

Walking into a bar or hotel, you immediately expect to be pounced and smooched by a group of woman calling themselves the sisterhood.

You wonder if said hotel's rooms are soundproof.

You walk into a forest, or beside a weapon shop and wonder why their aren't any guards.

You blame all your mistakes irl on the fact that half your brain is missing.

everytime you see a puppy you wonder if it has prot heal spells.

you expect to see a druid meditating beside a tree in the middle of the forest/woods

you cringe at the sight or thought of orange and black floor tiles.

also side note from one earlier said: all my christmas cards this year were from people I've never met.

you watch Pirates of the Caribbean and can't help but think of the pirates in MD and wonder if GG is anything like Tortuga. (also sidenote in the third movie at world's end, Keith Richards plays Captain Teague, keeper of the code who also plays a guitar, I can think of another Keith that fits that description pretty well. :P)

• Root Admin

this topic is indeed awsome, makes me laugh every time :))

add this:
I have a cat (one of 4) that is quite dumb, i guess thinking of md too much made me think
one day to ..upgrade.. it and i was confused i couldn't find the requirements. *blink*

reading forums at 6am while on mobile connection at 2kb/sec is for noob md addicts to brag about, i need more heavy stuff to feel something is not right :D

[color="#2e8b57"][i]- you think of the actions you make as blue text in your head before/while you actually do them e.g.[/i][/color] [color="#0000ff"][i]*squeals with delight as she receives her Christmas presents*[/i][/color] -[color="#2e8b57"][i] then actually squeal with delight upon receiving presents[/i][/color]

[color="#2e8b57"][i]- you get annoyed when people call drachorns - dragons
-you start naming your pets after Characters in MD.
-you've kept two kings waiting for over 30mins and then realised that " horrid internet connection" doesnt work as a RL excuse :P ( I met Firs and Yrth earlier last year)[/i][/color]

• 3 weeks later...

You know when you've been playing too much MD when...
1. You sware that you hear that chat beep when your away from the computer
2. Your afraid someone like nadrolski is going to kill you while your gone, so you have anxiety the entire day
3. You begin to dream of having a drachorn
4. You start to talk like your character in real life

• 1 month later...

When you lose at pokemon and think "Dammit I knew I should have brought the Drachorn!"

When you're walking around an amusement park and double take many times "did I just see Windy?"

When you are at a shopping center see a sign that says MDA, double take it really does say MDA, and wish you had your camera.

When at pokemon you think flying type moves should also freeze.

You expect all catchpas to be as faulty as the login one.

When you finally get off your computer your dog comes up to you asking to go outside.

You post the above directly after it happens.

All me

Edited by aaront222