Creature transfer, bug?

Tenebrarum

To elaborate some more, I'd be that other player. I attempted to pass them 3 aramors and 3 barrens to get a good start on battle mechanics as they landed in GG and it isn't the most... Friendly of landing zones. The first code worked as expected but the rest do not seem to be working on their end. We've made sure he's only copying the CTC itself and isn't leaving spaces before or after, so truly, we're at a loss and hoping wiser minds and sharper eyes might be able to lend a helping hand. Thanks in advance.

• Root Admin
14 hours ago, Tenebrarum said:

Apparently it's not a bug, because now I've just entered a code and it's accepted. You have to wait a while to use a code again 

If it worked, without you changing it later, then you entered it wrongly the first time. There is no delay.

Its possible you entered a code with some spaces after it, I can check that sometime at the weekend.

3 hours ago, Chewett said:

If it worked, without you changing it later, then you entered it wrongly the first time. There is no delay.

Its possible you entered a code with some spaces after it, I can check that sometime at the weekend.

I already managed to use all the codes. Several times I will make sure not to copy more than I should 

• Root Admin

[2022-11-18 00:42:51 - Stage 16] Posted By Chewett
Various Improvements to Creature Trading
Many thanks to Tenebrarum who has sparked me into improving how the creature transfer code works. Now it should strip out the whitespace from your CTC's (at either end) which is something that browsers love to add and cause the CTC to become invalid. This alongside better logging should make it much easier to use!