MDA Frozen Storybook Adventure

Fyrd Argentus reluctantly admits to a misadventure in his youth, in which an entire bookshelf of storybooks was magically frozen.  They are finally, years later, starting to thaw out.  You are invited to join the recovery effort and see what treasures may unfold - Fyrd is too embarrassed to be seen by any Archivist there.  Just go to the MDA Log Room and check out the Frozen Storybook Shelf.

~~~~~

As an added incentive, first one to get to the end of book 1 also gets a colored creature.  (Save a screen shot.)

• 1 month later...

Just want to make sure I am not being daft, but previously I've been stuck on the second book thawing, figured it was me so left it for a while.

I've come back to it now and even though my scrapbook is empty I can't fill it, as I don't have any space.

Is anybody else getting any sort of issue? I did try the key reset on all my images, but that doesn't seem to have done anything.

Spellbook.png

That reset was not supposed to be visible except to A25 - not sure how that happened.  Probably my fault.  You say you had the problem before trying the resets, so should not be the problem.  They are piece-wise so they could have messed with you a bit, if done earlier...

Ah so the quest was just to complete Exuberant Youth! Makes sense now, I never was good at reading comprehension...

The issue I have is:

• My scrapbook was not empty when I last checked
  • It is now
  • It still is
  • I apparently cannot jot down any images in my scrapbook as I have no spare magic paper

PS: Looking forward to completing this one, I now require many, many WP's ;)

I'll reopen the keys reset.  Reset all and see if that gets you back on track.  Please let me know.

You should be able to work through the story again as before, but without reward.  When book 2 comes out, that's another story....

Edited by Fyrd Argentus