Repeated Aggressors

Liberty4life

Everyone here it is, the place to post your list of repeated aggressors in dojo that you found out.

Calyx asked me to post it in the forum. I had a bigger list but one part I misplaced, second part is pm-ed to meru chi, and third part is here.

I hope that other part of list will be added here as well so that dojo guards (like myself) can hunt them down.

Also please dont spam in this topic, just post names, ty.

What it means "repeated aggressor"?
Repeated aggressor is a player who breaks dojo rule about attacking without getting permission for attack from that player/s first and he keeps doing that even after he gets pm-ed with warning.
NOTE: if someone keeps attacking you while you are idle in dojo, then you are not allowed to report him since attacking idle ppl in dojo is allowed

To who you should report this players?
You could report them to any dojo staff or post it here in this topic.

What all info are need to be submitted?
You only submit players name and mp level, you are allowed to do that only if that player keeps disrespecting rules of dojo after given warning.

When you post your list in this topic i will edit this first post from time to time and add this names into this first post.

~The List:

~MP3:
Vinzenzo
IkkoMachina
Ice Wolf
BoneShaman
Pansel
rautagd
HeartlessArchangel
Nathan Rahl
KebRyu
Babylon
Daiablo
Deepdark
dadacooldada
Tempesthawk
Daegan
lordknuckles

~MP4:
SubZeroo
smile2me
Spyke
iwlampid
arabuthewarrior
funkym0nkee
darlec77
Zikbir
jethro78
petrica
Smileysal
kelster
foufouli86
strategic mortier
night queen
Syerthrix
Genspy
Hansvon
Sir Exict
darklordassasin
Avionics
wsxdr
moepheus
Dream Knight
Legendary Apprentice
Geiri666
AbysmalOdin
jun10121
Dark Knight Jun
Nolte johnstar
toink1243
Belmatt81
Angelgrave
Supercas
eigger
darrydabby
kakashi00
lulwave

~MP5:
Jesus Faction
STF

~Thanks to everyone who helps getting us informed about aggressors, especially Ilias.

• 2 weeks later...

what exactly is the point of that list anyway?
"the dojo guards will hunt you"...meaning what? that you have to set more def rits? :P
it's not like there are people with extraordinary powers hopping around the world, checking the list and bewitching ppl who are on it with spells that make them unable to attack or stealing all their ve whenever they see them...
If you mess with certain people from the dojo, you can either talk it out or take their wrath, that's your choice, but no matter whether you are on that list or not, you can find people who will exchange wins or grant you easy xp in dojo and outside dojo.
and as long as you don't loose anything for being on that list, like the ability to chat within the dojo or the ability to see the playerlist in the dojo, there's no point in "getting off the list", is there?
lateron, there might be more severe punishments (the two i just wrote might be nice^^) and ways to get off the list again once you are on it, but for the time being, it's just a collection of users who obviously don't use the dojo and who might get attacked inside and who will most likely get loads of pm they will delete before reading them :lol:

don't get me wrong, i think that punishing violators in some way is important to keep the dojo running, but i don't see the ways for it atm...

Let me put it this way:there are some punishment methods that really hurt. I know a few but since I cannot attack mp4s or mp3s I cannot use them. But...I have the list and in the moment they come to mp5...they will get what they deserve (according of course to the gravity of their actions). And believe me that I can hurt anyone really bad. I can make you unable to buy anything or to upgrade any creatures. I don't know if someone likes that.
Clearer now?

wow dst, thats really powerful

and btw burns all what you mentioned like being unable to attack will soon became reality, and the list will have much bigger meaning, and on other hand when that happens, there would not be required anymore to hunt down this aggressors, also if you wish to get out of list you need to prove yourself to dojo staff

ok, now that's a way of punishment i can figure out, i don't want to go into the details of it (spoiler) but i know what ppl like dst can do to users, even without using spells :lol:
i hope that message goes out to all those mp4s that continously violate the dojos rules...
and i'm really looking forward to those punishments liberty is talking about, it makes life at dojo much more fun when the complaints "xxx attacked me again, do something" stop :P

good, so there is an official list now... i have some names that weren't mentioned yet:
[note: since it is older than this thread it might be inaccurate regarding the mp level. i also think that most of them have learned to accept the dojo rules now, but in case they dont - here it is]

mp3:
Vinzenzo

mp4:
AbysmalOdin
jun10121 / Dark Knight Jun
Nolte johnstar

MP3:

IkkoMachina
Ice Wolf
BoneShaman
Pansel

MP5:
*ugauga*

[color="#0000FF"]Edit: it occurs to me that *ugauga* may have attacked me as part of the heads contest, in which case s/he broke no dojo rules.[/color]