Server Upgrade bugs

Chewett

3 minutes ago, Chewett said:

tried to login and got:

This was tested on my alt. 

The pop up re-appears whenever I move to a next scene, or open inbox, or just wait for about 8 seconds. 

Another issue is that players in the scene can not be seen, as the information is still being loaded. The loading does not seem to stop. 

image.png.1fb983baa1e15b099c541cd814750776.png

Can't see old rituals as per Screenshot:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6047a251837fae2b4e17b5ea269a0b4d.png

Can't make new rituals:

Spoiler

Field 'stats_alert' doesn't have a default value
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/mysqldb/class.mariadb.php:634) in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/combatlevel0/inc.load_actions.php on line 147

This shows up after buying an item in the Shop:

Field 'chat_story' doesn't have a default value

Edited by Ledah

Trie to log in this morning and it won't allow me to log in. 

I get this message below in my Screenshot 

Screenshot_20231121_080424_Chrome.jpg

Update: when I exit the browser and reload the game it automatically logged me in and seemed to work but gives the message now shown in my Screenshot 

Screenshot_20231121_082452_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Aamon
Update

sampleuse.php is throwing up the following error, and does not display any examples 

Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'magicdue_rpg.marketitems.id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_byExpression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'magicdue_rpg.marketitems.id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

Data too long for column 'logintimes' at row 1
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/mysqldb/class.mariadb.php:634) in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.auth.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/mysqldb/class.mariadb.php:634) in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.auth.php on line 194

I get this message when trying to log in. Upon refresh I get sent back to the login screen with an "invalid security letters" error.

• Root Admin

fixed a lot of the above due to changes that affected most.

main issues came from restrictive mysql modes - fixed

some issues came from missing php settings, like zlib output buffering for example that gave errors on opening items - fixed

i will check recruiting crits next

Went to mp7 and cast mirrorrit on myself, unsure if its related to servermove.

Too low vitality for Sunfire - auto assigning
[StrategyMaster] Player does not have any available creatures to fight with

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_vitality() on bool in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php:265 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/combatlevel0/liststrategies.php(121): combat->__construct(197614, '262154', '0', 0, '0', 536, 0, '', NULL, false) #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.liststrategies.php(395): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php on line 265

• Root Admin
On 11/23/2023 at 10:44 PM, Sunfire said:

Went to mp7 and cast mirrorrit on myself, unsure if its related to servermove.

Too low vitality for Sunfire - auto assigning
[StrategyMaster] Player does not have any available creatures to fight with

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_vitality() on bool in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php:265 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/combatlevel0/liststrategies.php(121): combat->__construct(197614, '262154', '0', 0, '0', 536, 0, '', NULL, false) #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.liststrategies.php(395): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php on line 265

it is unrelated to the server move.

I added an additional error message in that situation, you should see :

MIRROR MAGIC unable to load because attacker has no valid ritual

And the fight should not be allowed to happen, because if attacker has no valid ritual, then its impossible to calculate the attackers vitality participating in the fight.