Illusion Test Signup is now CLOSED

Chewett

• Root Admin

There might be some problems with rpc players and some of the illusions. I need 2-3 experienced players that have spells and rpc status to test this before opening it for everybody. The risk is that the illusion won;t return to the initial state when its done and you will lose some of your abilities or player tag. I cant check all the possible combinations myself and its all about how you combine the illusions to get different results. Any volunteers?

Something else, MP4 players will become MP2 and MP5 will become MP7.

I dont guarantee what will happen with MP6 and their worshipers if they join this test and i wont fix or repair any damaged account after this test.

[quote name='Raven' post='20015' date='Nov 16 2008, 04:15 PM']I can help with that...

Just want to know how high the risk is?[/quote]

Yes, would like to know the risk.
I mean, if an mp6 with a low amount of worshippers, goes mp7 first and then goes back, to see if his worshippers left him or not. To see if stay or not, would remove my main obstacle for not joining.
Because, 86 worshippers to re-recruit is a lot of work..

[quote name='King Manu' post='20014' date='Nov 16 2008, 11:52 AM']There might be some problems with rpc players and some of the illusions. I need 2-3 experienced players that have spells and rpc status to test this before opening it for everybody. The risk is that the illusion won;t return to the initial state when its done and you will lose some of your abilities or player tag. I cant check all the possible combinations myself and its all about how you combine the illusions to get different results. Any volunteers?

Something else, MP4 players will become MP2 and MP5 will become MP7.

I dont guarantee what will happen with MP6 and their worshipers if they join this test and i wont fix or repair any damaged account after this test.[/quote]

If you need me, i can help :D

[quote name='King Manu' post='20014' date='Nov 16 2008, 09:52 AM']There might be some problems with rpc players and some of the illusions. I need 2-3 experienced players that have spells and rpc status to test this before opening it for everybody. The risk is that the illusion won;t return to the initial state when its done and you will lose some of your abilities or player tag. I cant check all the possible combinations myself and its all about how you combine the illusions to get different results. Any volunteers?

Something else, [b]MP4 players will become MP2[/b] and MP5 will become MP7.

I dont guarantee what will happen with MP6 and their worshipers if they join this test and i wont fix or repair any damaged account after this test.[/quote]
I'm gonna go ahead and screenshot my principle count/profile page whenever it's updated, and mail that to myself, thanks to story mode. I'm still not sure how MP2 works despite the other Illu. test thread but if your MP level is based on the number of actual principles you own and I jump from 4 to 2, I'm wondering if I suddenly won't find myself missing two of them. Better safe at any rate, might need it for something completely different anyway.

Muratus del Mur any idea as to when the actual testing will begin?

Not sure if i should post here but we had a MAJOR game malfunction happened about 00:27:00 into the servertime major lag all ppl idle where logged off i lost all my heat lost some exp and my crts died

[quote name='xPo' post='20234' date='Nov 18 2008, 07:26 PM']I think this last 3 places left will be the more difficult to fill....

:P:unsure:[/quote]

me and yrthilian/wodin are the last 3 places :P
We are the last winners :drinks:

Raven27 got mp4 just today :D

P.S.: I think you should put whole Wodin's name there.