Illusion Test Bugs

Chewett

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also one more thing not sure if part of illusions bt I cant access my Daily progress Circle i click on it and i can only see the CANCEL button at the veryy center top of page when before even if i didnt gain stats i had who i was adept to and who i worshipped

I have same as above people:
1)I have thus far been unable to cast spells of regen or healing - altho I do get penalized for the attempt....
2)And upon moving around the map.... sometimes the map picture doesnt change, but the people from the next scene appear.... its weird...
3)Name changes do not always reflect correctly 'after' the illusion has ended... it appears you still have a different name.
4)You can't sacrifice illusion created creatures. (okay this probably isnt a bug, but how cool would it be!!)

Not a bug,more a misprint, on the list of illusions where it says +400 defence, if you hover over it however it says increase defence skill by 500

bug - the increase max vit by 2000 doesn't seem to work for me, i've tried it several times now

tome of healing illusion - no increase in max vit, spells while appearing to be usable, can't be activated

when wodins guard spell is activated, on the stats page where it has the link to your profile, the link is bad

EDIT: to clarify, the missprint - only 400 defence is added still

Bug found:RPC list Implode!?
[b]
When i open the RPC list i get:[/b]
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/magicdue/public_html/bar/rpcs.php on line 28

[b]When i press the [function.implode] i get:[/b]
Not Found
The requested URL /bar/function.implode was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.6 Server at magicduel.com Port 80

How very strange...i had the feeling it will blow my character up into bits...seems that didnt happen but just an error...shame?

[b]Way to fix?[/b]
My good friend F5:) but it doesnt seem to be powerfull enough...the same problem reaccures...i tried F5s stronger friend...alt+F4. Nothing...just the same old problem...

After being a Soldier of Loreroot the "Summoned Warrior" tag and associated description have stuck and not reverted to normal.

As reported only name changes are reflected if you log out and log back in, but not updated even with a page refresh.

I did have it lag up on me and fall over and when I tried to log on as Karak I got an authentication error. But a little while later it logged me in OK.

Dont know if it is a bug or not but seems [spoiler]even if you allocate 100% of ve to an illusion ritual no actual ve is lost[/spoiler]

UPDATED: 21/11

Another thing of note is that in the personal log some names change along with the illusion and some do not.

Bug found:Chat name

Area: Where ever

I found this bug...that my chat on the first day of the illusion it stayed MR-6 when i spoke, but now when i recast the illusion it changed back to the Wodin the cruel. Bug? Or failed to cast the illusion? i dont know.

weird stuff...
Bugged: description and tag

I logged off as necro soldier with everything normal, and to see if my name changed back i got a lore soldier for 10 mins. Now, after stopping that illu, i still have the description of the lore soldier and the tag healer, even though i neither logged off as healer, nor did i become one =D
and no matter how often i log off and back on, the description and tag stay, even when no such illu is on right now

One of those bugs posted before is not a bug: when you are in an illusion you lose all your creatures. That's the beauty :) If you choose illusions...no more creatures for you. So be careful what you choose. :)

while a minor thing itself, it could cause some story related oddities, so...
when i activated both tainted warrior/wodins guard i got access to chase_wodin as a necrovion soldier. scenario:

gather a bunch of fellow assassins, just for style change the casting words of chase_wodin into [Kill the Brightling!], mass attack wodin with an attack bonus of up to 950, activate jump to leader position to flee immediately :)

@MRn: changing to wodins the cruel is likely caused by activating both warrior description and wodins guard, merging the titles.

[quote name='Suuljin' post='20426' date='Nov 20 2008, 10:13 AM']while a minor thing itself, it could cause some story related oddities, so...
when i activated both tainted warrior/wodins guard i got access to chase_wodin as a necrovion soldier. scenario:

gather a bunch of fellow assassins, just for style change the casting words of chase_wodin into [Kill the Brightling!], mass attack wodin with an attack bonus of up to 950, activate jump to leader position to flee immediately :)

@MRn: changing to wodins the cruel is likely caused by activating both warrior description and wodins guard, merging the titles.[/quote]

you ruin the fun! XD

Oh and dst you seem happy:P

another bug concerning names:
when you leave the screen, you leave traces with your real player-name, but with the symbol of the ally you joined with the illusion...
those who have casted a warrior tag (sol the mighty, burns the bloodthirsty, whatever) leave traces without the warrior name (MRD the strong leaves traces as MRD, MRP the cruel as MRP and so on)

[color="#0000FF"]
Playername behaves strange in chat for the session you are in. I cant do much about that (i will try harder anyway). Once you logout/login it will keep the new playername allover.[/color]

[quote name='dst' post='20423' date='Nov 20 2008, 03:51 AM']One of those bugs posted before is not a bug: when you are in an illusion you lose all your creatures. That's the beauty :) If you choose illusions...no more creatures for you. So be careful what you choose. :)[/quote]

Good, because I was having this problem as well and it scared me to death.

On the illusion creatures, the lifestealer team, I got [spoiler]a water daimon I and an elemental egg.[/spoiler] I think that's probably a bug because [spoiler]the elemental egg can't fight, and the illusion description specifies an elemental.[/spoiler]

Edit: Oops, Angelgrave beat me to this one.

Also, unsure if this is a bug or not, but while under Wodin's Guard and a long series of buff illusions, my won fights counter increments even when I have no casualties and would not normally get a win. Also, my regeneration counter reset itself to 20 minutes after it had already been through several 10 minute regenerations while I had the illusions up.

Bug:I cant use the link to search for my profile.

Example:
[url="http://magicduel.com/players/MRnegative6"]http://magicduel.com/players/MRnegative6[/url]
or
[url="http://magicduel.com/players/Wodin's%20the%20Cruel"]http://magicduel.com/players/Wodin's%20the%20Cruel[/url]

[color="#0000FF"]You need the exact name. The one that shows when you click it...if you get what I mean...
dst
[/color]
So...what is it?

Also:
The briskness will not give me heat in GG...? Although it does let gain heat when im outside GG.

Maybe its because im in my homelands...outside GG i get i guess...

[color="#0000FF"]In homeland you do not get heat.
dst[/color]

Bug:Spell page

It sometimes shows, and sometimes doesnt. Sometimes i need to do F5 two times before i can see it. I dont need to see because i rememebr the names, but...its still annoying:P

Bug:Public Log

I cant write in the public log while in illusion!? Why!?

This comes out:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's the Cruel','13')' at line 2

I dont mind, but it could be a bug:)

[color="#0000FF"]Yup its a bug, will be fixed.
Mur[/color]

Huge bug... or at least I think it is a bug... :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

I make a illusion and became a Soldier of Loreroot.
Then I logged out of the game and tried to login.
I tried with my nickname (xPo) and pass... error
Tried with the nick of the illusion (Soldier of Loreroot) and pass... error

Clicked the link "forgot password?" and received an email saying that it should be the nick (Soldier of Loreroot) and my pass.
Tried that... error

And now I was temporarily banned from the game....
[b]
Can anyone help me out?????????[/b]

[color="#0000FF"]Try using your e-mail instead of nickname. And keep in mind that you should exit the illusion before logging out. At least for now when this is still a test.
dst[/color]

Here's one: my creatures are all gone... and so is my xp. (i think that's normal since i'm MP2, but...). can someone please reassure me that i'll get my creats back after test is over?

[color="#0000FF"]The creatures are gone as long as you are in an illusion. As for the xp...I don't know. Also you were warned before joining the test that this might temper with your account...
dst

someone pls test xp issue , see if it comes back AFTER the illusion. If not it might be because of the MP shift. Normaly you would have gone to that mp level in a different way but i forced you all into it so thats not an illusion bug if it is , but a mp bug
Mur[/color]

Bug:Spell page

Ok, now when i do F5 since i cant see the spell...this comes out:

Warning: require_once(../conf/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.spellwordlist.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../conf/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.spellwordlist.php on line 3

[color="#0000FF"]Mur is working so you might encounter that a lot.
dst[/color]