Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello again!

Featured Replies

I read some of the more recent posts here (and with recent I mean the last 6 years or so) and it made me want to make a post of my own. With a new account because I lost access to the old one.

Hi, it's been a while!

It's the pets which made me return. I saw an email, clicked on it, got intrigued and decided to log on.

I don't remember when I last actively played this game.

I was 14 (I think?) years old when I first started. Now I'm 33 and a father

Even though I didn't play recently, this game has never left my thoughts.

Without wanting to be cheesy or overly dramatic; this game has had such a profound influence on my life. It's hard to fully describe the extent of it.

This game accompanied me through some of the most formative years of my life and helped shape the person I became.

The people I met here will forever be part of who I am, even though many I have not spoken in well over a decade. And some I might not ever speak to again.

During a turbulent period in my life, I found friendships from all over the world. But most importantly I found mentors who helped me figure out myself and the world around me.

The content of this game is fantasy, but the people behind it and the lessons they have taught me are very much real.

I thought the game was pretty dead. But seeing the recent evolutions this game has gotten has really impressed me, and I have high hopes for the future.

I think I will be sticking around, and on to the next 20 years in this game's story.

I am right there with you (I am 36 and a father now lol). I think one of the things that makes this place special is that, even when we leave, a part of it stays with us. The characters, the stories, the experiences, and especially the people we meet along the way can leave a lasting impression that goes far beyond the game itself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 183.1k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.