MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

I had the chance to leave some messages of support and encouregement, though... like this one:

::Lady Isolda: To those who survived the catastrophe: People alive in the Paper Cabin freely offer food and water to the victims of the server's brain surgery:: 8)

• 5 months later...

just in case this gets bad like last time I'm draging this out the deep dark parts of the offtopic forum, of and sorry about the two posts in a row but editing doesn't bring old topics back to the top as far as I know

*laughs* Gives me a chance to get back to the other things in life... like anime. Actually that's a lie... I haven't watched anime in about half a year now since I watched Deathnote. But I have a subscription to Netflix and have just started watching Gun Sword...looks good so far!

I guess I could do laundry...or the dishes, or read a book...maybe I will just roam around my house clutching my laptop to my chest with a vacant look in my eyes...and school just ended so I can't even pretend to study like I did last time (I would read a sentence and hit the refresh button)

MUR HELP US! :help: :cray: :help:

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31589' date='May 19 2009, 07:46 PM']take up manga and anime. let japanese maddness balance out your MD maddness, speaking of I need to catch up on mine[/quote]

Not sure if my post was lost in the madness, but I'm way a head of you there :P

[quote name='cryxus' post='31590' date='May 19 2009, 09:46 PM']quick :D someone set up an emergency chat room like last time, haha

:P[/quote]

i'm waitin on an invite! whats takin so long?

*assumes old idea of typing refresh everytime he actually does whilst writing a reply*

*refresh*

no no, LHO means Little Hungry Octopus, nothing to do with helping :P

what am i meant to do to fill up my time now? what reason to not sleep? (4.46am now)

and i'm starting to feel ill (not because of the game) so what am i meant to do if i actually have to take time off work?

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31576' date='May 19 2009, 10:31 PM']just in case this gets bad like last time I'm draging this out the deep dark parts of the offtopic forum, of and sorry about the two posts in a row but editing doesn't bring old topics back to the top as far as I know[/quote]

I am Blaming Richard on this. [url="http://lfgcomic.com/page/1"]http://lfgcomic.com/page/1[/url]

Similar to Magic Duel, this comic is laced with puns and movie references. To make it even funnier, think Phantasm as Richard, I claim the troll girl and its obvious who the old cow is.