Personality Test

Damien Thorne

I have an Issue with the Personality Test(not the test itself, it's a wonderful Idea), I have a character that is currently in story mode and when I log in the personality test tries to load and then it cuts to the "you are in story mode and can't do anything else" page but still leaves the outer frame of the personality test page and the side buttons never show up so I'm stuck with a page showing part of the story with the sides and bottom of the personality test page and I can't do anything from there...it's very irritating.

[quote name='dst' post='22503' date='Dec 16 2008, 03:58 AM']CTRL+F5 and if still doesn't work try clearing the cookies and cache.[/quote]

I tried all that and it didn't fix it. the problem isn't my computer, cookies or cache. I suggest you make a character and go into story mode and try to log in and out yourself and see what I'm talking about.

[quote name='dst' post='22523' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:21 PM']Which browser are you using? Have you tried others?[/quote]

I normally use FireFox but I tried IE and it loaded enough of the story page that I could at least continue the story at least but still isn't loading the sidebars.

Same problem, I think. Story mode. No icons.

I have only one character and didn't know there was supposed to be a personality test before reading this topic.

As I see it, the problem is that the central part of the screen doesn't have a scroll bar. This means that with a large picture, you can't access the bottom of the text. You know, the part with the questions to answer, or "Continue" link or whatever you need to move the story along.

I have found a partial solution in asking Firefox to open that frame in a new tab. I can then see everything and do what needs to be done.

I still can't see any personality test, but I suppose I will get that when I finish story mode.