"Flame the grinders" corner formarly Interview with a grinder

dst

[quote name='dst' post='30623' date='May 8 2009, 02:14 PM']Thank you again Awi :D

As for this:

Have the courage to name "the idiots". I know that was aimed at me but guess what? I am smarter than you will ever be and I will not leave the game just to please you or others. As for kicking us (them whatever) out: you would like that don't you? You are coward and instead of dealing with me you hide under your "gray cloth" and wait for someone else to do your dirty work.
One more thing: I am more integrated in the game then you will ever be. So eat your hart out :P

ps: I will use this topic for answering to the arrows shot at me in other topics so I will not fill those with offtopic.[/quote]

What the hell are you smoking? That was directed at those losers who come on and start calling everyone faggits and pussys. Incase you didn't notice the topic of the ENTIRE post was those who come on to cause shit. Yes, that is what you do. Was it directed at you? No. Because unlike those other losers, the shit you cause helps fix problems. Now stfu.

don't take that all so personal, Fenrir...
you seem like one of the jerks you want to get rid of, those lil 10-year-olds bad RPers that just throw around with accusations and swearwords...

the fact that you are pretty good at drawing doesn't make you better than the rest of us XD

and, i'm sorry to say that, but even though your role is all nice, it's not extraordinary enoguh to judge about others like that...

i like this off-topic-thread, that's something i missed on this forum... a place to rant against other players all you want :good:

The Question is not easy to unveal (when the spirits start smoking) I Will try.
[b]
When does your liberty ends? [/b]

When law is against?

When rules are about to be broken?

When you think "Ican't"?

What is stopping me to adopt the allmighty Free Choice

Principles, values, beliefs, the others?
few?
nothing?
I have to admit that I am not able to give an answer not even for my self
and i do not have a role (dunno if I want)
AND i can understand what "acceptable behavior" is
Is clear that I am a free idiot? Then let me sign this way:
[attachment=910:free_Gg.JPG]

K goups? Oh Manu is gonna make me a a happy role player he's 'king good!

Edited by GgSeverin

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Watcher' post='31880' date='May 21 2009, 09:04 PM']Those who believe they 'earned the right to be snobby' were so long before they "achieved" it.[/quote]

Maybe watcher but you don't know for sure. And you cannot argue that I do have bragging rights. :P

[quote name='dst' post='31881' date='May 21 2009, 02:06 PM']Maybe watcher but you don't know for sure. And you cannot argue that I do have bragging rights. :P[/quote]

Your bragging rights, such as they are, are predicated on a system you have abused.
You do not impress me.

And it takes little study of human behavior to know that personality traits are established early and hold true far more often than not. You were egotistical long before you came to MagicDuel.

I don't need to impress you. You worth too less to actually bother at least trying that.
And do I sense some jealousy in there? :P About me abusing the system? Why weren't you able to do it? Or if you were why didn't you do it?

So cut the **** and get down to earth.

[quote name='dst' post='31898' date='May 21 2009, 03:31 PM']I don't need to impress you. You worth too less to actually bother at least trying that.
And do I sense some jealousy in there? :P About me abusing the system? Why weren't you able to do it? Or if you were why didn't you do it?[/quote]
The interview[i]ee[/i] becomes the interview[i]er[/i]?

As far as jealousy is concerned, no, I do not envy you. That is not the type of person I am. I do not seek to abuse the system, as riddled with problems as it is. I do not seek to work outside this particular system as the gains are exceedingly limited.

You say you do not need to impress me, but that is all you ever try to do to anyone here. You try to impress others with your wicked rituals or your exaggerated statistics. Who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
You are so desperate for attention and recognition. Why else would you make a topic devoted solely to yourself? You seek to validate and vindicate your juvenile behavior.

[quote name='dst' post='31898' date='May 21 2009, 03:31 PM']So cut the **** and get down to earth.[/quote]
I think you should take your own advice.
Look at what you do and what you are. Look around to see where you are.

An objective eye would see much, but I would not expect that from you.

:D You don't deserve an answer all mighty and important Watcher. I never see you in game so I doubt you have any idea how to set up a rit. And I don't see you on the wp list with at least 1 wp. And I don't see you on any other lists...or am I blind?

You're not a MD player. You're just a flamer. Go play somewhere else cause this is MY topic. :P

I deserve far more than you would ever be capable of knowing.

Beyond that, however, you have proved my point: you seek to impress people, as puerile as your "achievements" are.

No WPs? Not on a list? Well, you have certainly told me off. I will most certainly pack up my keyboard and move on to the next gaming forum now.

And, yes, dst, you are far more blind than anyone else I know.
It is truly sad.

Ok, i hate to abuse YOUR topic for something that trivial, dst, but it seems to be fitting...

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='31964' date='May 22 2009, 07:59 AM']Yes, it's out matter, and for now we both decided to ignore each other. Better that way, perhaps.

I will not further comment on this, after this. Last post and done. I tried to talk to Kragel. I tried. He was basically saying: What language I used I apologize for, but I still mean all of it. That sounds like sorry for the comparison a small child saying Oh, I apologize for insulting you, but I still mean the insults.

Do you wish to say that merely by asking things you can explain the PL comment he wrote?:
.Kragel.
low life who tries to find faults in everything to cover his own

Basically this "low life" is what I object to, everything else his honest opinion, point taken. He thinks I have faults, good. I think I have them, and well, so be it. I don't deserve to be tagged that way for keeping things rationally and just trying to be informed.

Then the whole YM convos I won't publish, saying I'm cheating. He says I'm envious of him having drachorns, while I have creatures which are worth WAY more. An example is just the 2 rustgolds I acquired.

Sorry, cheating just for asking things? He was saying he LOST in the auction first, and when people wanted to know he told them that it was not their thing.

Now when I ask and think he made PROFIT (not to mention he gained creature slots, but seeing as it was for a good reason, who cares?), he gets angry and shouts like mad, insulting me in ways which have nothing to do with it? I was about to accept what was said and done, but seeing as he still was the same even after he apologized in the forum, only difference not using caps, I edited my post then.

He could've said Yes, I profited from the auction, and it was being written in the terms, which I would call vague, but okay, it was said he gets his share. Fine, then I would've let it rest.

He wrote about the auction, and I saw that, that is why I wanted to apologize. The very impression people had was that the biggest share goes to the market for funds. I read it, and wanted to apologize. Apologize that it came over as a personal insult, when I just wished to understand things, and seeing as the auction was public, I should have a right to look into it. Just asking a question whether he profits or not is not allowed?

He was basically accusing me of wanting to harass him and be abusive, and he threatened me for continuing posting here. He claimed if I continue to write here, that would be harassment.

That's basically saying I have no right to VOICE myself.

Oh yeah, and to reflect upon all this which I wanted to let it rest.

I'm sure everyone remembers the trivia? Some people even go as far as to nick me server or neo, for me answering so fast. I only played the first three rounds and won two. That was when the third round started.

(2009/04/16 20:53:19): are you really going to bitch when mur let someone else get credit for one how many do you think you have to win give other people a fucking chance
Shadowseeker (2009/04/16 20:53:24): lol
Shadowseeker (2009/04/16 20:53:28): cmon, it's a game
Shadowseeker (2009/04/16 20:53:31): and I'm gone after this
(2009/04/16 20:54:17): its not a game when there is one player and everyone else is screwed
(2009/04/16 20:54:26): a GAME meand FAIR PLAY of some kind
Shadowseeker (2009/04/16 20:54:34): it is fair
Shadowseeker (2009/04/16 20:54:35): lol
(2009/04/16 20:55:12): no its is not

That was him. SORRY for being GOOD at the trivia and even GOING after winning two rounds. I could've decided to stay, but I did not do that.[/quote]

Poor Serverseeker...
It's been like that and has been like that all along, there are a few amongst us who KNOW how it's done and some who don't know how it's done, and the not-knowers will always accuse the knowers of cheating...
Neo, for example, knows that good connections and blocking of useless side-matters will improve chat-loading-speed and knows how to type quite fast [which is only helpful in addition with knowing all about MD, obviously], but it makes him faster than the rest of us whenever he wants to be faster than the rest of us...
Neo, like some others, made a profession of finding glitches and reporting them, and use them for the fun of it sometimes, like attack-offline-glitch, hyperchat, messaging people not there etc.etc.

some others did some hardcore grinding, with some extra benefits the 'normal player' could straightout not find before they were told about it...

and there are some others, which is a quite good load of all the RPers in general and not only a few persons, though there is a tendenciy of a few persons sticking up for THEIR justice, who have never bothered with any mechanics at all and fail to understand how Shadow got faster, how dst got stronger, and how No one scripted things that almost killed the game, and those accuse them of cheating...

in fact, i have forgotten about the insults Kragel threw at me in our PM-correspodency, but low life rang a bell... and so did threatening of getting banned... could have been someone else, but it feels quite familiar... and i'm quite sure that CHEAT, the F-word in CAPS [i'd write it, but then Grido would come and censor it again =P] and SUCK in all possible forms were about 30% of everything said in those PMs... with that i'm not saying that Kragel is the only person doing that, i got loads of such messages, and i understand Kragels reaction quite good because i'm no sweet child myself, but in general, the tones that are being used against those who understand more are not what they used to be...

again, sorry for abusig your topic, but that surely belongs here, in our nice little off-topic 'flame the grinders' corner^^

Name changed.
If you feel the need to use this topic use it. This way we can spare the forum of spam and flames.

@Watcher: Yay! You read my like an open book. You are perfectly right:I am blind and egotistic and everything else. You know me soo well...I bow to you. :P Maybe I will erect a statue in you honor...oh wise one! Please...don't pack your keyboard, we need players like you here: players that are only good with words but when it comes to facts...

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think that there are different aspects to the game. Stat grinding is one, Roleplaying is one too.
People like different things and find different things important or interesting.
I'm more of a Roleplayer myself, but I have nothing against people stat grinding. Indeed I admire people that do it and do it well. I also think that people like that are often undervalued, because its their experiences in that area that can help people like me to become better at fighting without wasting time having to figure that out.
If people find something that gives them an edge, then I think that is fine too. I'd only say that they should report things that are broken and also try not to take the piss out of other people with exploits or bugs.
Fine if someone is much stronger than me or has a better rit. But hammering someone for the 100th time with it is a bit frustrating. So when someone starts whining, don't immediately dismiss them as only whining because they are weak, or not as clever or whatever else comes to mind. (To be fair too, MOST of the 'grinders' don't do that)
I'd like to say at this point that I believe most people do behave responsibly and report bugs etc. I also think that sometimes people like dst are branded rather unfarily. I don't agree with dst all of the time and indeed I think that some of her ideas or actions aren't always good, but she does add to the game and so do many others like her. That and I am perfectly capable of having ideas that are totally stupid or bad in other people's eyes. It really depends on how you see the game I think.

I guess what I am trying to say is that we are all different, but we should try to look at things from the other person's viewpoint once in a while at least. Try to help each other out a bit more rather than going off at each other.

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='33288' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:05 AM']eh? stat grinder isnt equal as bug researcher, i and bored are having fun looking for them and we arent stat grinders :P most fun in here is to look for bugs :D oh yea and forge evil planz to take over md realm XD[/quote]

Lib, you surprise me :) i didn't knew this about you , otherwise I would have invited you to the ally takeover ;)

but now ... don't you see, if one does something ... he gets publicly stoned (if not banned) and everyone says he is a cheater.

it is not very easy to do something out of the ordinary nowadays that will not get you penalized

anyway ;) i will remember you for the next thing (when it will come to me :P )

[quote name='Watcher' post='31904' date='May 21 2009, 08:56 PM']I do not seek to abuse the system, as riddled with problems as it is. I do not seek to work outside this particular system as the gains are exceedingly limited.[/quote]

I doubt that if you would have some ... "cutting edge" technology (or advantages) you would not use it. Bugs, because it is mostly said abusing bugs, were out for all to see.

[quote name='Watcher' post='31904' date='May 21 2009, 08:56 PM']You say you do not need to impress me, but that is all you ever try to do to anyone here. You try to impress others with your wicked rituals or your exaggerated statistics. Who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
You are so desperate for attention and recognition. Why else would you make a topic devoted solely to yourself?[/quote]

Let me put it like this, as you should know, power gets you (or it gets to your head) and cheering someone for long enough time, will make him want more.
But this is not the case (as I know better), she is bored and pissed off and there is not much to do then "ranting" and she is improving this skill too.

[quote name='Watcher' post='31904' date='May 21 2009, 08:56 PM']You seek to validate and vindicate your juvenile behavior.[/quote]

"juvenile behavior" ? what is that ? playing games ? DUDE, we all play this game

[quote name='Watcher' post='31904' date='May 21 2009, 08:56 PM']I think you should take your own advice.
Look at what you do and what you are. Look around to see where you are.
An objective eye would see much, but I would not expect that from you.[/quote]

hmm, I did followed that advice and did more and I think that there are "problems" with all of us.
The main "problem" of us all is "how to deal with problem" and not with your own problems but with problems of the others.

Yes, it is said to learn to respect yourself before knowing to respect others (or something like that)
But hey, what do you have with me if I want to "respect" myself in just a certain way.

anyway ... too much bla bla for me this week.

Watcher, cut the carp and shut up ;) or not :P as it is interesting :P