QUEST: Drachorn Chase

Shadowseeker

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude does the message i put unmarked.. get deleted after afew days? for that message that i kept unmarked so u can send me messages just disappeared.. I PROMISE U MAN i didnt do anythign it just disappeared... i sent u a pm in game explaining the situation plz dont drop me from today's action.. plz, let me play the story line :)

EDIT:
OMG i unmarked another message so u can send me messages... but by the time i wrote this post here.. that message again became marked..(normal as a read message) is this only happening to me?

hey plz dont leave me out of todays action

Edited by Death Bell

[quote name='Death Bell' post='34978' date='Jun 26 2009, 03:16 PM']dude does the message i put unmarked.. get deleted after afew days? for that message that i kept unmarked so u can send me messages just disappeared.. I PROMISE U MAN i didnt do anythign it just disappeared... i sent u a pm in game explaining the situation plz dont drop me from today's action.. plz, let me play the story line :)

EDIT:
OMG i unmarked another message so u can send me messages... but by the time i wrote this post here.. that message again became marked..(normal as a read message) is this only happening to me?

hey plz dont leave me out of todays action[/quote]

it also happen to me...sighs.. :D

shadow seeker.. just to make sure you didnt miss it.. read page 4 one before the last post.. thanks... ITS IMPORTANT.. i know you are busy.. but plz read it

@guy: yes it has started.. u should have read the topic more often and ss did spam the chat ingame.. i think he gave 1 day notice.. if u want to join now u have to pay him some siver coins i think.

Edited by Death Bell

[quote name='Death Bell' post='34989' date='Jun 26 2009, 10:46 AM']shadow seeker.. just to make sure you didnt miss it.. read page 4 one before the last post.. thanks... ITS IMPORTANT.. i know you are busy.. but plz read it

@guy: yes it has started.. u should have read the topic more often and ss did spam the chat ingame.. i think he gave 1 day notice.. if u want to join now u have to pay him some siver coins i think.[/quote]

Actually I think Guy signed up in time, he may havent of messaged SS though and "marked it as unread". If you guys/gals don't do that first then the quest will never start.

Actually, since I am nice and do so much extra work, even those who don't send me one PM will get their rounds...only later than those who did it.

And yeah, it's no problem if the message suddenly gets read, but wasn't there supposed to be a button at the top right corner for mark unread?

Anyways, now don't go remove the PM (to the majority), it adds to my workload.

redneck (ID:151251)
Tom6 Id 66717
Handy Pockets (ID:136253)
Fenrir Greycloth 86181
Tarie ID:153892
krazedkid101 ID: 9767
Mya Celestia ID:129416
Jtz Champion, ID 79270
Phantom Orchid ID:141255
Gremlin ID:33164

The list of people whom I lack a PM from, thus I decided to give them a small disadvantage in the quest. 9 permanent QP and only 4 silver to begin with.

Mythrandir ID: 38628 Mythrandir is an exception, he messaged me, same with UP

Unbelievable Power ID: 103695, because he told me he's on work and doesn't have time, not even for that. Or rather too tired, just go back to sleep.

Edited by Shadowseeker

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='35100' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:34 PM']Actually, since I am nice and do so much extra work, even those who don't send me one PM will get their rounds...only later than those who did it.

And yeah, it's no problem if the message suddenly gets read, but wasn't there supposed to be a button at the top right corner for mark unread?

Anyways, now don't go remove the PM (to the majority), it adds to my workload.

redneck (ID:151251)
Tom6 Id 66717
Handy Pockets (ID:136253)
Fenrir Greycloth 86181
Tarie ID:153892
krazedkid101 ID: 9767
Mya Celestia ID:129416
Jtz Champion, ID 79270
Phantom Orchid ID:141255
Gremlin ID:33164

The list of people whom I lack a PM from, thus I decided to give them a small disadvantage in the quest. 9 permanent QP and only 4 silver to begin with.

Mythrandir ID: 38628 Mythrandir is an exception, he messaged me, same with UP

Unbelievable Power ID: 103695, because he told me he's on work and doesn't have time, not even for that. Or rather too tired, just go back to sleep.[/quote]

yeah mate.. i did click read later.. but yesterday the message just disaapeared.. i have no idea how... do you want me to choose another message of yours and put it as unmarked?

Awww.. I missed registration. Is there any way to join now? I'd like to give this a try. :D

..Ugh, not more work <.<

I'll let you guys hop in for 1 silver each. Real silver, not those I distribute "inquest".

The disadvantage you get is that you lack a few rounds of actions (i think I'll just let you two join on Day 4, however I wait for the silver to come in later, or else no rewards :D), but that can be positive as well...I bet some people would love a reset now.

Shadow..I was thinking.
When this is over can you please post the "stories"? I mean the adventure log for each player?
I know that will be a bit too much but I think it will be fun. Also, you do have the logs, right?

Never mind. I don't have any silver. I also doubt that anything I could offer in exchange will be of value to you, so... never mind. :D

I was thinking of posting the logs. Means I publish my notes and the questdata, and give no clue at all what means which, but I guess you people should be able to figure out :D

In case people find a mistake..that happens. My fault then, but I won't alter anything or so. Only under this condition people get to see the logs. (As in find out I accidentally picked the wrong option which made something bad happen...No, no alterations to rewards are made, unless I see that it happened repeatedly.)

It'll be funny if people start OOHH and AAHHs if they see what they could do and what they should have done. Perhaps I'll also publish my WP criteria afterwards.

And Fawe, sorry then. It's just that I dislike letting everyone hop in as they want (also to prevent alting a bit), and the registration has been there for a certain time.

:D That's fine with me. I don't mind really, All I need to do is do well in this game and make friends in high places. Then it might be possible to consider the possibility of the fact that maybe I can get a drachorn, and everything else I'm hunting for. :D

But really, I don't mind.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='35412' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:15 AM']Uhm..I'd send Day 4 if I could get onto the server, lol.

And yeah, when nothing happens no reply to day 3 comes in.[/quote]

lol..i understand..thank u..

*Close the eyes n pray : may the Red name awake soon...*

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='35384' date='Jun 28 2009, 05:26 PM']..Ugh, not more work <.<

I'll let you guys hop in for 1 silver each. Real silver, not those I distribute "inquest".

The disadvantage you get is that you lack a few rounds of actions (i think I'll just let you two join on Day 4, however I wait for the silver to come in later, or else no rewards :P), but that can be positive as well...I bet some people would love a reset now.[/quote]

Actually what i meant was :D by me starting on day 4 ... will there be a disadvantage to me when comes the time to pick the winners? hehe

Coz considering we have paid the penalty for late entry, do we get to compete on equal grounds? :D

• Root Admin

No you wont. As he has already said you will miss the information from earlier rounds and therefore may not be able to compete as well in later rounds due to lost infomation.

Please READ the topic before posting. The infomation is in that post you quoted.

You will get prizes based on your outcome of the quest. So What will happen is that as you progress through the quest you will be presented. And when such things happen you will not have the infomation from previous rounds.

You will have to pay to enter the quest and will be at a disadvantage. But again there was a chance previous to enter.