QUEST: Drachorn Chase

Shadowseeker

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fenrir.
Thing is I purposely don't want to make it in the forums..it's a quest ingame after all...I'll also have the people PM me in order for me to know that they are active.

Not to mention there is a part where you need to go and do something ingame...But I also told you that.

And it would be your fault if you couldn't participate then. I dislike saying that, since I'd give you the chance.

@Shadowseeker: just post here if there (a few days) before you start this quest or if there is an action to be taken (daily)

I wouldn't want to miss any of it <_<

;) I already promised my little dracs that i'll bring them a brother (or sister).

By the way, Shadow, is he a male or female drac ?
( I would really want to have a female , it will increase the chances of breading :P )

With the current ratio I am pretty confident it'll start around June 23rd, 24th...This means I'm going to try to stay idle at the GoE on the 22nd, and on one of these days I'm going to send out the first round.

(going to buy the dices needed today :P

The quest will not exactly require daily actions, but to progress it obviously would be better..I cannot promised fixed times, but I'll try to make it..deadline would be when the new PM regarding a round comes in, of course.

Don't forget to sign up people, this chance won't happen again...3 days left till the entries will cost something.

And yeah participants, please ensure that you do know it may take a lot of days, since it's going to be one action each day.

He's a part which will generally count:
Quest events
Note, each permanent QP raise makes you get full health again, if it had to be explained you gained so much that it strengthened your body. The normal QP gain only go to the maximum, if you have that already nothing happens. Everyone starts with 50 QP, when you reach 0…yeah, what will actually happen? I’d however advise not to try this, rather avoid it if possible.
You also have 5 “silver coins” which you cannot cash in. If you do manage to get more than that in this quest, you get get the excess cashed into real coins by me, as long as I have enough left, obviously.

QP=QuestingPoint= something like your HP.

[quote name='phantasm' post='33943' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:48 AM']Phantasm ID:137291[/quote]

"There are two kinds of drinkers, Irish and amateurs." But your not IRISH! X D

Glad you signed up. Got your Jelly Fish net?

Currently enlisted people:

Lightsage ID:63991
redneck (ID:151251)..if you want to participate, since you're the only one who didn't show up here but PMed me, I'll accept the registration.
CrazyMike (ID:48895) - The last i accept who don't go via forum.

DST (17096)
Marvolo ID:17192
adiomino ID:132464
Shantu - ID:7853
Blackwood Forest (ID:142355)
Ledah: 5305
Poppitz Resurrection : 156369
Tom6 Id 66717
Czez ID:138776
.Chewett. ID: 1619
Mythrandir ID: 38628
Death Ring 113354
ScotinBelgie ID: 3609
no one ID: 29704
Handy Pockets (ID:136253)
Kafuuka 114145
Burns, 53832
.Grido. ID: 7251
.Pamplemousse. 91984
Willem RedBeard 132822
Demonwulf ID:147867
Nimrodel 131999
Granos - 88510
Fenrir Greycloth 86181
Unbelievable Power ID: 103695
Cless ID: 45711
King Daimon ID:146189
Mya Celestia ID:129416
*Awiiya* - 95773
BrightShield PlayerID: 138685
*Clock Master* ID:105889
Gremlin ID:33164
MRV ID:103641
JacoAnd ID:132856
Phantom Orchid ID:141255
Shady Jester ID 77557
krazedkid101 ID: 9767
Gauge 145950
MRPip - ID: 81102
Sparrhawk ID:136488
MRI (80493)
*Sagewoman* ID: 47315
*Princ Rhaegar* ID:62639
ladytwin ID:154584
.Udgard. 46356
Guybrush Threepwood 140626
Jtz Champion, ID 79270
Phantasm ID:137291
Amoran ID: 87285
AqlBeast ID: 16449
Tarie ID:153892

Geez, you people made me have to write the long quest..<.<

I'll need a PM of everyone of you, in return you get one from me, which you mark as UNREAD please. Keep it that way, so I can distribute the mails easier.

I'm going to stay idle at the GoE till the quest starts. Those who report the PM in later may skip a round, so better do it while I#m still prepping.

Edited by Shadowseeker

Quest events
Note, each permanent QP raise makes you get full health again, if it had to be explained you gained so much that it strengthened your body. The normal QP gain only go to the maximum, if you have that already nothing happens. Everyone starts with 10 QP, when you reach 0…yeah, what will actually happen? I’d however advise not to try this, rather avoid it if possible.
You also have 5 “silver coins” which you cannot cash in. If you do manage to get more than that in this quest, you get the excess cashed into real coins by me, as long as I have enough left, obviously.

I changed 50 QP to 10!

Also, those who received Day1 were on the list of people who kept unread PMs...the other get one in Day2, or 3, depending on my mood. not too late to send me one now.

Don't merge please, I doublepost to ensure people actually do see this for a bit, I'm tired of people who don't bother to read my posts here.

Oh and, you get to choose from option, no other are there. No RP, whatever, just pick the ones I provide you with.

Edited by Shadowseeker

[quote name='Shadowseeker' post='34604' date='Jun 24 2009, 03:12 PM']Quest events
Note, each permanent QP raise makes you get full health again, if it had to be explained you gained so much that it strengthened your body. The normal QP gain only go to the maximum, if you have that already nothing happens. Everyone starts with 10 QP, when you reach 0…yeah, what will actually happen? I’d however advise not to try this, rather avoid it if possible.
You also have 5 “silver coins” which you cannot cash in. If you do manage to get more than that in this quest, you get the excess cashed into real coins by me, as long as I have enough left, obviously.

I changed 50 QP to 10!

Also, those who received Day1 were on the list of people who kept unread PMs...the other get one in Day2, or 3, depending on my mood. not too late to send me one now.

Don't merge please, I doublepost to ensure people actually do see this for a bit, I'm tired of people who don't bother to read my posts here.

Oh and, you get to choose from option, no other are there. No RP, whatever, just pick the ones I provide you with.[/quote]

should i post in here or by pm? :huh:

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection

Good, FAQ for the quest:

Every Item in the quest needed is from ME.

Unless I say otherwise, nothing is in MD.

Run it via PMs. Answers only via PMs. Choose out of the actions I provide.

Everything can be good or bad, or you can ignore it. Sometimes ignoring triggers something as well.

Only one action per day, I tell you the changes only.

Oh, and the action expires if I start the new Day. The times for that are not entirely fixed, but I'll try to give 24h.

And yeah people, I use dices to determine things. Out of the entirety of actions (which I think is about 300-400, only 1 allows me to tweak minor things..and you players will have to choose it then.)

If you miss one day nothing happens at all. Not ignore, nothing.

If you have a permanent QP loss you also get your current QP reduced by that amount.

Thanks to No one to try to find some loopholes in my wording. And to set certain questions clear.

Edited by Shadowseeker

So, some of us started this quest, but what it does or how ... is still not certain.

I took the liberty to investigate :huh: (ask) the author and here is what I found (with his permission):

[size=3][b]Begin of the day.[/b][/size]
Each day you will receive a PM with some possible actions like (not exactly those words, but you'll get the point):
* do ...
* wait for ...
* go to ...
* attack / defend ...
or options to not do those actions like :
* ignore
* refuse
* delay

[size=3][b]Replay.[/b][/size]
Each day you must reply to your "dayly PM" with the action you take like :
* ignore (see list to get the point)
or
* attack (see list to get the point)

[color="#FF0000"][b]Each new day will consider the previous day closed.
If one does not answer one day ... he will lose the result of either the action or not-action of the day , including the result (good or bad).[/b][/color]

[size=3][b]Results. [/b][/size]
After each reply you will receive a result like :
* rejuvenated, healed, feel stronger, ...
and the outcome (math part) of this
* win / gained / lost / ... / permanent win / permanent gain / permanent lose X QP

[size=3][b]Math. [/b][/size]
Consider QP as VE of the MD. It has a max and a curent value.

When you regenerate / gain, etc, you only regenerate to the MAX QP. You can never pass maximum value ( hmm )

When you gain / lose permanent QP, that mean that the maximum value is affected too.

[size=3][b]Other action rewards: [/b][/size]
Yea, there are other rewards in this quests.
* coins: you are considered to have 5 coins at the beginning of the quest
* items: these are quest items, you have them on the paper , you will not see it in your inventory
* creatures: hmm , except from the prize ... ONE drachorn, I hope he has more :P , hopefully he has other creatures too
* oh, lets not forget: WP

[size=3][b]Math example: [/b][/size]
If I have 5 QP / max 10 QP and
I lose permanent 3 QP ... that means I will be 2/7
if I now win 2 QP ... -> 4/7

As for coins ... you've been using money lately ? then you know how they are: easy come, easy go

[size=3][b]Note: [/b][/size]
hmm, i'll think of something

If you hit 0 QP ... :) please tell me what happens