Dilemma

dst

I received several requests from mp3s to provide them crits like angiens or crits from necro.
I am mean so I just delete the PMs (In the last one I was called "sir" O_O. I am a lady for friggin' sake! :P).

What do you do? Provide them or not?
Should we help them based on the game's concept: help the noobs cause they are the future?

in my eyes giving a noob a crit is like telling a spoiler....if the come across a creature they dont know and cant figure out what it does they need to learn a fight log. yadda yadda if people are getting all the crits from LR eventually they ll all be too lazy to even try to get i etc etc

Some can get the creat [spoiler]by voting + sacrificing grasans[/spoiler] but it is more easy to ask. Some of them are worthy just need to find out that time is adding value.

I love to teach that lesson! :diablo:

do you know how much VP you get from sacrificing an angien ? I say no for angiens

for other creatures .... hmm, as long as they are from "Aramory" i can give it to them . Otherwise ... they can get it by themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't believe in giving MP3's any creatures at all. They need to earn them just like we did. We worked played/worked hard to get where we all are in this game. They can do the same.

If you are not going to give them the creature then shouldnt we at least tell them how to get it? like remains give [...] and bird give [...[ shouldnt we explain these stuff to them?

Edited by dst
Removed spoilers - DST

if the answer to your question was a clear "no" you would have spoiled it now anyway :D
generally i'd say it's ok to answer such questions in-game per pm, but not necessarily on the forum...
(and that's comming from me, one of those who are pretty open handed with info :D)

Have you ever wondered why this game has no "Help" other than few basic things that are needed just to get you started?
Because here if you have the knowledge you do have the power. And it's up to each player how he/she achieves it.
So, my request is: STOP POSTING SPOILERS! I will alter the warn level next time without a previous notice.

Angiens aren't MP3 critters anyway. The requirements could be -200 Ve and -200 Vp and they still wouldn't be MP3 critters. Also Angiens give Vp when saced? I guess I can't say as it's a spoiler? But it's pretty obvious if you have one, and I understand the issue of handing them out. Personally I offer critters if people become my adept. No worry there though, as it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I should stop offering complimentary organ removals?