I WANT YOU!

Windy

THE SISTERHOOD was created by my alt, Windy with the help of a few friends at the pub one day....(figures alcohol had a hand in this!)

At first it was meant as a joke..but suddenly it had a life of its own and started to grow. THE SISTERHOOD is club for all women of MD. MD's first Women's Group. It is not an alliance although it has more members than each of the alliances. Funny that...

All this can be found on Windy's alliance papers. If you would like to join THE SISTERHOOD as a Sister or join as a Guardian, please let Windy know. The more the merrier! And remember, the rules are not to be taken seriously! They are subject to change on Windy's whims.

When you join, you will be marked on your PL. Then you will be added to her alliance page. It is expected for all members to copy THE SISTERHOOD to their papers as members. If you have any ideas of what we can do to become a better club, please let her know.

Edited by Leucretia

Club Meetings would help out alot...set times and dates or even a forum for the sister hood just for meetings and basic chit chat.

~Gremlin Massage Therapist~

Edited by gremlin

Perhaps we could erm, discuss the official erm.. Symbol or sign that would tell that we support the sisterhood.. Like a special recipe or maybe a special nailpolish, or a book or a jewellery..

And öoh! Windy! I'll let esme idle infront of wind's sanctuary! Just take a look at her hate page and tell me if Its ok for the sister hood!

Edited by Esmerelda

The ''I want you" thing, I had always found to be a bit disturbing, in a ''think about it, it's sexual, thus funny'' way.
It's kind of the opposite world where women say that.. so.. please stop hurting my head.

Esmerelda: "Our *cough* alliance *cough* has requirements! You should go through the *cough* alliance *cough* page a.s.a.p."

Windy: "And remember, the rules are not to be taken seriously!"

If you say so, Esmerelda.

P.S. no, I don't know how to use the quote feature, and I don't care.

Fenrir. If you read my alliance page, you would know that I have 52 members! Granted that some of them are inactive or MIA. *sticks out her tongue like a 5 year old.* [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

Gremlin:

That is an excellent suggestion! However, I can't get on this as Windy. I am having problems in that area. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

Mental Bunny: The "I WANT YOU" comes from an old Uncle Sam poster and is not to be construed as a sexual inuendo....Okay...it does sound sexual...but it was not intentional. XD

Edited by Leucretia

Sister Esmeralda,
I think The Sisterhood and their protectors need a place to gather to decide what if anything, we want to accomplish as a group. It would be nice if we had an emblem or something we can use to be idenitfied. Sister Windy is a very active recruiter. I just talked to a friend, who identified us as a roudy group. I like that because we do have fun. Maybe more of the gentlemen here should consider becoming our protectors and join in :(

Mysteria:

If you look on Windy's alliance page you will see that The Sisterhood does indeed have an emblem. That picture of the faces which was supplied by Sister Kriskah.

Mysteria Blue: "Maybe more of the gentlemen here should consider becoming our protectors and join in"

Hmmm..... asking me to protect a bunch of virile and active ladies is like asking the fox to guard the chickens.

*runs in the opposite direction*

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='03 July 2009 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1246605892' post='36034']
Mysteria Blue: "Maybe more of the gentlemen here should consider becoming our protectors and join in"

Hmmm..... asking me to protect a bunch of virile and active ladies is like asking the fox to guard the chickens.

*runs in the opposite direction*
[/quote]

I like the way you think, Mikey!

Edited by Leucretia

I think the fact that there's only one sisterhood, the fact that anyone and there mother is welcome, the fact that it has no penalties for being in it, and the fact that being in the sisterhood does not exclude your from being in a group that actually does something all have a great deal to do with the high membership.

No offense.

I have a suspicion that it is because you are not a "sister" and therefore cannot be in the sisterhood.

Oh wait, but then there are the guardians... who are men. So... I'm stumped. I guess I'll just never understand dst.

Awi

[quote name='Guybrush Threepwood' date='06 July 2009 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1246921503' post='36393']
I don't recall having listed a single benefit. Just that they'll take anyone, and there's no obvious downside.
[/quote]

Where I come from, excluding anyone is wrong. I do not take everyone...see dst's post. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img] Just kidding, girlfriend. I just never got around to asking you yet. I have a kissing bandit to deal with.