Search keywords

Actually I found MD through a banner while playing a different MMORPG ! And a sentence that went something like this got my attention: "Unlike any other game you have ever played " Joined 2 check it out and it GOT ME ! Now ... I'm an addict :):P

[i]I found the site on a gaming forum, from other members that have been playing and were talking about. With regards to the two links on Facebook, the second one is run by a current player - Dark Ruler
( :) I hope he doesnt kick my butt now for outing him :D )

I was looking a game similar to Md... and googled: FREE MMORPG TEXTBASED UNIQUE

still havent found something similiar to MD 8) [/i]

I thought the directions were quite clear. Key words that YOU used. Some of you had lists about have a page long. If you actually used all of those you'd get a hit on everything ever been posted on the web. Also, Metal Bunny already hit on Unique.

I believe I used Free browser based game, or free browser based rpg. This brought me to a game list, Magic Duel was around number 4 and the one's above it were not particularly interesting.

I found it by a banner ad that said "unlike anything you have seen befor" (after my neopet account dissappeared, grr....)

Checked it out for a little, but didn't even get my first creature befor my brother used up all our bandwidth, and I forgot about it. Then, Mur sent out those 5 free credits, and I came back and have been hooked ever since!

I (obviously) didn't find it by anything related to a google search, but I google the game quite often to look up things, and I find the easiest thing to use is player names (my own especialy, for some reason. Which is odd, since I use the name most places I go...)

online magic game, online myth game, online fantasy game, magic games, myth games, cool fantasy games, cool myth games,
I put "s" at the end of the word "game" because some people when they search games they put "s" in the word "game" to look for the same type of game.

mur just think what will you use..

i mostly used (before playing MD)

free games
online games
mmrogcp (i think i got it wrong spellings)
broswer games
these are the common 4 tags people use to find broswer games.

some of my spellings are wrong can a mod fix them plz.

i am never updated on any games, films or whatever so i just type in something liek top list or ranking. hoping to find a top50 list. then i test the games that look most promising from that list. well those that are multiplayer ones and interactive

magic
fantasy
role play
Rp
friends
I know you wanted what we search for, but I had free time and used Google Adwords to search for keywords for the magicduel website.

LONG list here

[color="#0000FF"]Added the shortener thingy, open it and you'll see why ~light[/color] Edited by lightsage

I would search for:

Free roleplay character development magic duel spellsystem

that would have been my wish. Indeed, in MD much of these have
come to realization, but not any spellsystem
( at least not upto mp4, wich i am now with my character ) .

So: if i would look for a game like MD, then add to the above keywords:
sophisticated fightingsystem creature pets.

regards, player of denotar

I found MD from a link somebody posted on a pokemon chat.

Keywords I'd use:
free browser based massively multiplayer online role playing game RPG MMOG MMORPG BBMMOG BBMMORPG
magic duel ritual creature monster battle fight turn-based strategy skill play
virtual persistent world fantasy sorcery quests alliance guild clan