Complete unfairness in HC

Deatznce0

Fair or not?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If someone uses multiple accounts in the HC would it be considered fair?

Remember in the rules (well restrictions page):
[quote name='Restrictions Page']You can have multiple accounts, to try out story, to experince new ways of play etc ..., [b]however if you are detected that you are using them just to help one of your main accounts, all of them including the main will get banned[/b].[/quote]

I have some speculations on who have multied, they have used MP2s to weaken me before stealing my heads, is this also fair?

[quote name='Grido' post='32464' date='May 29 2009, 07:03 PM']As a gentle reminder to those that do make those mp2 alts to help them in the Heads
I *will* enforce that....dont try it[/quote]

Please your opinions :D

This happened to me twice... I logged off when i saw him coming and logged in alt to see if coast is clear (we all do this) to see all my heads are gone and i checked my battle log.. kritan has attacked me and lost then the mp2 has attacked me within a minute and taken my heads.. now if you gives the heads to his friend its ok... I have done that i steal heads and give friends.. but he stole my heads and transferred it to his alt account mister jack. this is totally unfair..

Edited by Death Bell

one word: unfairness :lol:

Death, YOU might use an alt to see what's happening... players don't need to do that :D

and if everybody does so, it's equality in unfairness, right?
so who cares?

there will definitely come a contest when mur will ban all those who do use multis, but til then, everything is unfair for everybody...

and as you correctly quoted, you will only get banend IF you get detected, so find ways...
and live with the mortal peril of having all your accs deleted if mur ever feels like checking players activity during heads LOL

PS: only current accs, not future accs... you can always come back and play a socalled 'fair' game, and it's totally easy to win a contest without alts... lot's of players do it all the time XD

[quote name='Death Bell' post='35925' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:23 AM']IT happened to me... the player kritan has mp2 account Edgar Pennington and a another account mister jack.
This happened to me twice... I logged off when i saw him coming and logged in alt to see if coast is clear (we all do this) to see all my heads are gone and i checked my battle log.. kritan has attacked me and lost then the mp2 has attacked me within a minute and taken my heads.. now if you gives the heads to his friend its ok... I have done that i steal heads and give friends.. but he stole my heads and transferred it to his alt account mister jack. this is totally unfair..

EDIT: can mur do a ip check... on kritan, Edgar Pennington, mister jack[/quote]

I think it's quiet fair when using an alt Acc for taking someone heads n give them to help someone else too, as long as u not give them to ur private/main/Alt...

THat is why i am asking for a ip check... should i post the name of the 3 accounts? burns? or send it to mur direct for if that player sees he can change the ips
i dont want to waste time here.. if a check is done fast i will be on my way...

Edited by Death Bell

i would be the last person to say that such behavior would be okay, DB, but as long as you don't get caught there's no problem, right?

this is not a discussion on what should and what should not be allowed, because mur clearly states that it is not allowed, it's about things that are actually happening out there, that's very different from what is and what is not morally okay LOL

if you decide to not stick to mur's rules, well, don't do it, but expect to be caught some day and lose everything you cheated for...
but as long as Mur is not in the mood to enforce his rules, you can gain from cheating, it's as easy as that :lol:

WELL ok.. but grido says that we cant use mp2 to attack and get heads and pass it.. thats breaking rules right? we can check log to see if its true?

Ps: mister jack is germany flag.. other two american.. so they are not togethere but other issue still isnt solved..
using mp2 to collect heads.

Edited by Death Bell

[quote name='Death Bell' post='35935' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:43 AM']CLOSE TOPIC PROBLEM RESOLVED[/quote]

easy... just Think how to get survive...and Only the strong player will, and if u think u're not strong enough...u'll ended like me now.... :lol:

[quote name='Poppitz Resurrection' post='35930' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:39 AM']I think it's quiet fair when using an alt Acc for taking someone heads n give them to help someone else too, as long as u not give them to ur private/main/Alt...[/quote]

Yes I believe this is fair too, I agree with this as it does abide by the rules, however if you use [b]MP2s[/b] to steal heads it doesn't seem fair does it? Why should all your hard work of earning, raising your creatures and then fighting to earn your heads be made almost redundant if you could just use MP2 illusions, my main argument here is that I firmly believe that it is completely UNFAIR (and not HC unfair either) and it is considered an ABUSE to use these illusions which are meant to assist new players for your own benefit. I mean rather than just preparing for the Head Contest by raising creatures, a person could just create millions if not billions of MP2s and just abuse the stat gain to achieve an almost unbeatable team to scavenge heads and then crown them to their other accounts or friends.

Also: MP2s are oddly enough able to transfer heads between mind levels opening greater issues for exploitation and abuse.

[quote name='Burns']if you decide to not stick to mur's rules, well, don't do it, but expect to be caught some day and lose everything you cheated for...
but as long as Mur is not in the mood to enforce his rules, you can gain from cheating, it's as easy as that :D[/quote]
Encouraging the abuse of terms? Shame on you, aren't you an RPC :)

[quote name='Death Bell @ Jul 2 2009' date=' 07:43 AM']CLOSE TOPIC PROBLEM RESOLVED[/quote]
And close topic? I'm happy that you've solved your problem but I started this thread and it's an open discussion....

Edited by Deatznce0

Pro/s:

If everyone cheats, you can, too. Can't beat 'em? Join 'em.
You get heads easy. (Although you cheated)

Con/s:

Your conscience will bother you. FOREVER!
Other people will bother you. FOREVER!

:D I dunno. You decide whether it's right or wrong. There's the good part and the bad part. It all just depends on how you see it. I, on the other hand, will eat what's on the plate, and appreciate it. :)

So there. :D

[quote name='Pipstickz' post='35943' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:40 PM']It's totally not fair! I <3 HC and I hate it when people cheat >.<

And Death Ring did it too >.< He told me himself, earlier today >.<[/quote]

can u plz tell what i did.. explain... i never hit others so that i can steal there heads and get points... i purposely hit MRF for there was a confusion between us.. But i never hit people to steal heads and give myself for points.. you are more than welcome to check my logs plz.

[quote]QUOTE (Burns)
if you decide to not stick to mur's rules, well, don't do it, but expect to be caught some day and lose everything you cheated for...
but as long as Mur is not in the mood to enforce his rules, you can gain from cheating, it's as easy as that biggrin.gif [color="#FF0000"]<--- not my smiley!! quote-cheater!![/color]

Encouraging the abuse of terms? Shame on you, aren't you an RPC biggrin.gif[/quote]

how dare you 'quoting' me and changing my smiley?!?!! =P

and no, i'm no RPC... though honored to be mistaken as one :D

and, really, the illusions are not strong enough to beat a really good ritual, one of the sort that's strong enough for winning a HC these days... strength is not everything :D

and even if players manage to take you out with an mp2, they will need to sit around with their heads to score, and you can just take them back... and if they go to another mp-level, you don't need to care for them anymore becasue they are gone for both you and your fellow fighters on mp3...

to summarize, i fail to see the unfairness... if the mp2 are stronger than you, outsmart them, they are extremely limited in their creature-choice :)

[quote name='CrazyMike' post='35951' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:05 AM']To Quote Mur..... The HC is Unfair.

Advantages can be gained from cheating (some may called it creativity)

Cheating is a matter of perspective.

If you dont get caught, its called winning.

*wink*[/quote]

But where are the limits to this unfairness? Are/Should you be allowed to break rules to achieve this? As a said before, it's not only the MP2 part that annoys me, it's the multi-account-benefit. So you're encouraging all of us to disregard all and every last one of Mur's rules until we're caught?

and to Burns: my fault, I couldn't multi-quote and did it by hand :D

Edited by Deatznce0

[quote name='dst' post='35956' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:01 AM']Nobody is encouraging anything. All they do is not being hypocrite. That's all.[/quote]
I see, however should we break the rules for our own selfish-benefit as long as we don't get caught?

PS: is Grido still around? He promised a while ago that he would do something about it :D

[u]Rules are there to be respected[/u].
But as in rl there are some that break them. If you do expect the consequences. There is nobody who can prevent anyone from breaking them BUT there are people who can punish you.
Clear enough?

Lifeline, here we are talking about some interests. DR has a great interest in this since he is afraid of losing first place.
For the moment there are no mp5s greatly interested so...they do not complain...
Also...we can do it but what's the point? Think MRD will just stop gathering them?