Guardians Recruitment

Hello My name is Cross Swords and i am looking for a place that can have my loyalty and GOTR is my kind of place..

now the things that i can dring to GOTR is well i can have the maxed amount of crits that you can get form the MDshop so i have the crits to help with the defence if and when needed...( well apart from the fact that they are in need of training..

Time is another thing i can give... (as i try to be on everyday)

What i would like to get out of joining is to be able to get to know other people and the game better

thanks for your time..

Cross Swords

I have left the Savelites, for reasons of my own, I left on good terms. Me and Prince are steel good friends. I just need A change, and I think The Guardians is where i need to be! Loreroot will always be my home no matter what alliance I am in! I am loyal to my leader, and will always be there for him or her no matter who the enemy is!

I would like to join the alliance (again). I was once a member (loooong ago). I didn't do too much (because of my RL), but I've helped if someone asked me...

I see that many things have changed since i wasnt "too active", but i would try to be a useful member...

[quote name='Firsanthalas' date='03 August 2009 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1249319444' post='38629']
Grayhawk, contact me about that when you can please.
[/quote]
It's realy hard to contact with you :S When are you online?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note.
I don't and won't chase people that seek to join. If you wish to join it is up to you to contact me and keep that contact open. You can either find me about the realm, PM me or send me a msg via the forum. Also, Im not the only Guardian, you can speak with an Elder of the alliance if you can't get me.
If you wish to join, your application will be considered, but not just based upon a post here. You must post here, even if you speak directly to us, but a single post here is not a sufficient means to be accepted. What is, I leave up to you. Your asking to join an alliance, not for a meal ticket.

Edited by Firsanthalas

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='White Reaper' date='31 July 2009 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1249094256' post='38433']
I have left the Savelites, for reasons of my own, I left on good terms. Me and Prince are steel good friends. I just need A change, and I think The Guardians is where i need to be! Loreroot will always be my home no matter what alliance I am in! I am loyal to my leader, and will always be there for him or her no matter who the enemy is!
[/quote]

White Reaper, I will be your Mentor. You have been in Loreroot enough to know about what is required as well about the Root of the Matter Inn. Send me a PM and I will send you my YIM. Meanwhile, mingle with ALL Lorerootians. Not just the Guardians of the Root. The Children of the Eclipse and the Savelite (as you know) share the Forest.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='lameknight' date='24 September 2009 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1253785598' post='42510']
I would like to join Loreroot. :D
[/quote]

Lameknight,

If you are still interested in joining, please look for me. I can be found either in Defense Quarters, PaperCabin or Golden Globe Gazebo. Should you be lucky enough to find my shadow, send me a PM and let me know where you are.

Once Firsanthalas approves, I will mentor you.

*Sagewoman*
Guardian of the Root Elder