Sparring Grounds

Shadowseeker

Some opinions:  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Following rules:

1.MP2, MP3 and MP4 are not to be attacked unless they are idle, or have so many heads that you could attack them inside a sanctuary anyways (7 I heard).

2.Alliance members can be attacked..it's the alliances duty to make sure they can fight.

3.Those within protection attacking those without makes them lose their protection status for the next attack.

e.g. If a lower MP within the protection attacks an mp5, then that mp5 has the right to attack back. If you start, do not get blamed if someone retributes.

4.And, In case you get attacked you can return the attack, but usually I assume the people hit would be weaker. That's what the protection is for.

5.The Staff is protected as well, and I am sure people see why: They help, and thus are under protection. I won't just accept anyone in it though. They need to have a certain level.

6. Torches, once you pick any up you can be attacked...you choose to play the game of fighting, so be prepared to fight.

Please refrain from excessive Roleplay in there which distracts...it's a place to fight, not to talk only.

Punishment will be handled through public means..however be assured that we have means to reach EVERY MP. And that you won't like it. If you do wish to report, please attach a screenshot. Better that way.

For now, the location will remain the same until enough people offer/vote for a better place.

I myself will prepare lessons, and answer certain questions about combat, as long as they do not spoil too much: I wish to invite veterans to aid as well.

This topic is here to gather a list of support/possible helpers.

If you support, thank you. If you help, welcome, please post your servertimes when you are on most and which you are willing to spend there.

Edit: I myself may not be the best leader, but I believe I have friends. Please, show me your support.

Edited by Shadowseeker

You know have my support Shadow :).
I will help with the teaching but I cannot make a schedule because it all depends on my mood (what can I say? I am moody).
BUT I already have prepared some really basic lessons about combat ( :D I just noticed that No one prepared them one year ago :)) )but they are still valid. Starting from that we can make a small book containing info for new players. I will review them when I will have time and put them here.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='02 August 2009 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1249205758' post='38522']
Punishment will be handled through public means..however be assured that we have means to reach EVERY MP. And that you won't like it.
[/quote]

*raises eyebrows in surprise* Even six and seven?

*laughs* Seriously though, I will still remain around the SG with my crazy experiments, you have my support

I would like to remain on the Free to Attack list, and I suggest the list be re-organized into MP level for quick reference

Also: I suggest that, because of the issue of MP4/5 alliance aggressions, the stance that if you are in an alliance you are excluded from protection in the SG. Otherwise it gets to unfair, and people in an alliance should be receiving tutelage from other members, or the alliance isn't fulfilling all its roles.
Saves on silly complaints that plagued the old Dojo, or you will just be making another area for people to complain on.

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='02 August 2009 - 05:12 AM' timestamp='1249211545' post='38531']
*raises eyebrows in surprise* Even six and seven?

*laughs* Seriously though, I will still remain around the SG with my crazy experiments, you have my support
[/quote]

MP7 can be attacked by anyone, I think, and the only way MP6 can fight at all is alliance, so they can be hit too

And also, Shadow probably has some nifty powers ^^

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='02 August 2009 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1249212485' post='38535']
MP7 can be attacked by anyone, I think, and the only way MP6 can fight at all is alliance, so they can be hit too

And also, Shadow probably has some nifty powers ^^
[/quote]
So MP7 don't have Sanctuaries?

i voted for same place only because that's where the new players start off.. after story mode..
And i will give me support but problem is only now i have unlimited free time.. after i get into college i might have problems... so whenever i am there i will be happy to help.

Like dst it will depend on the mood. Which is the only reason why I am not lho as well [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img].
I help out, but only when I feel like it. I'll be pro bono founded on emotional ground [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img].
I will however, help more often if it is relocated to willow's shop. I don't think it's a better place or anything, I just like that place more :)).

I will help you, Shadowseeker. I see this as a fitting solution to the issues and problems that were brought up in the debate.

I will help teach if you wish and also provide any other help you require of me, time and duty allowing of course.

Shadow, IMHO being in an alliance doesn't mean someone need to be able to fight. There are a lot of non-military alliances (in fact, more are non-military than military), and I think that they do not necessarily have to be able to fight.

so it's not gonna be a bunch of people with trees set as rits like before? Cause you ain't learning to fight with a bunch of tree's... or were they? if the dojo was teaching that then that would explain why mp5's felt they needed to be there so badly hehe