Achievements Gallery

Muratus del Mur

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='30 August 2009 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1251658318' post='40477']
Suggestions I suppose go to another topic if they're implemented, but since it's not yet I'm going to write here :)

Perhaps add something like:

Expert Trader- Traded 5 valuable creatures like Drachorn, Rustgold, Wind, Soulweaver with over 50 age.

(does that include past creats as well? I do hope so, caus then I should fulfill it :D )

PM flood- get over 1000 PMs total.
Absolute PM flood- get over 2000 PMs total.
Capture your flag!- Get a spell casted on you that changes flags permanently.
Demonic Fighter- Get 666 wins in a row

And..I'll so look forward to some achievement to unlock using spells :D . If I'd get the latter I'll be like yay.

Not sure if it gets added, perhaps a Collector's badge?

Collector-
Collect 20 different creatures, including 7 premium, (doesn't matter what level)
Collect 5 WP,
Collect 20 Spelldocs,
Collect 5 different spells,
Collect 1500 attack, 1000 defense, 100 energetic immunity, 100 tradesense and 100 regeneration (base stats),
Collect 50k max ve and vp,
Collect 1000 principles in each you chose

Values as equal or higher. That would be a heavy badge, don't you people think so?
[/quote]

if you are going to have that you have to have a 'biggest loser' one where you need to collect -1500 attack, -1000 defense, -100 energetic immunity, -100 tradesense and -100 regeneration (base stats). :)

Some suggestions about the HC medal (because I hate people waiting around at MP3 just to get it)

Different, better looking Medal for each MP and placing (ie MP5 first place looks better than say MP3 third place). Perhaps make the heads more aggressive looking?

How about a medal for getting first place AFTER you have an HC medal?

And another one for being in the last spot on the leader board ("Fallen Hunter/Rising Star", depending on whether they have placed before or not, but only one of the two)

And what about a medal for the BPG puzzle?

>Edit: Here's one that people won't want to get... Trade a first, second, or third generation avatar back to the shop ("Wandering Ancestor")
>
>Could also have one for trading multiple avatars, say "Shape shifter" for 10, and "Master shape-changer" for 25.
>
>Hehe... why not "Body-snatcher" for someone who trades 50 avatars back to the shop?
>
>These ones would be murder to get your hands on...

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

I like a lot of the ideas being suggested for the medals, but I have a suggestion too. How about a medal for when you get all of one type of armor (for example, buy every Sun God armor available, every Royal Guard armor, etc.)? The medals can be named after the armors purchased (Sun God medal, Royal Guard medal, etc.). That would be pretty cool, right? Everyone would have to find the locations of all parts to the armor sets and save up to buy them all!

Just a suggestion from a no-name noob like me (at the moment, that is :D ).

I think that would be a good idea. Anyone agree with me?

[quote name='Ganondorf' date='31 August 2009 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1251677683' post='40493']
I like a lot of the ideas being suggested for the medals, but I have a suggestion too. How about a medal for when you get all of one type of armor (for example, buy every Sun God armor available, every Royal Guard armor, etc.)? The medals can be named after the armors purchased (Sun God medal, Royal Guard medal, etc.). That would be pretty cool, right? Everyone would have to find the locations of all parts to the armor sets and save up to buy them all!

Just a suggestion from a no-name noob like me (at the moment, that is :D ).

[/quote]
well all mp5 can easily buy them.. maybe they should be given to players who bought all those sets in mp3 it self cough me cough... hehe

slight issue on the getting one for having a full set of armour, in that no full sets of armour exist, Sun God has no weapon for one thing, and there are a few alleles which aren't released/used at all, so yeah...no full sets exist

Awesome topic! :D Achievements! Let's see now...

Possibilities-

Having X number of PL's
Having complete set of papers, maybe excluding Q or K doc, maybe not
Donating X amount of cash (Mur will get richer with this medal.. >:D)
Doing voting X number of times ( to encourage people to do some work for benefit! :))
Exploiting bugs, maybe? Nah, everyone'll start doing it.

These are all I could think of in the few spare minutes I gave typing this... On an iPod. Accursed iPod.

something for won fights, lost fights?

Such as: Recruit: 1000 won and lost fights
Veteran: 2500 won and lost fights
Commander/Hero/Champion: 10.000 won and lost fights
(I have 3,6k wins and 4,5k losses, with numerous wins and losses being reset thanks to good ol' mur and his rebalancing acts as well as me being stuck in permanent balance for at least my entire mp6 career (8 months), so yes, 10k wins and losses is attainable.. just not that very easy... :))

And to offset the eternal equilibrium stuff: an achievement for getting fixed balance?

And perhaps some stuff for items and/or gold?
Thick Wallet/Money Lover/Pennypincher/something else: 10 silver and 1 gold coin
Greedy: 50 silver and 5 gold coins
Hoarder: 100 silver and 10 gold coins
King Midas/Scrooge: 1k silver and 100 gold coins (good luck getting that, lol)

Cartwheel Merchant: own 5 item
Shop Owner: own 15 items
Warehouse Warrior/Wizard/something else :D : own 50 items
Franchise Fury/ Tradin' Tycoon: own over 150 items
Master of Monopoly: own over 500 items (This is long term stuff, I doubt anyone will get this in the next 2-5 years, then again, try and prove me wrong? :D)

Lucky Finder: own 5 valuable items (not including coins)
Treasure Hunter: own 10 valuable items
Dungeon Raider: own 25 valuable items
Relic Realtor: own 50 valuable items
Artefact Artist: own 100 valuable items
Do my alliterations hurt your eyes and sense of poetry? If you can think of a better title, go ahead :)

[quote name='Metal Bunny' date='31 August 2009 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1251726328' post='40526']
And perhaps some stuff for items and/or gold?
[/quote]
You might want to reread several threads on how people feel about item hoarding...

Then perhaps the requirement that you have to gain them all via trade, should solve that problem, partially.
Besides that, even without achievements, you are going to have item hoarders anyway.
Not to mention there are way too few items in play as well as me forgetting to mention that what is listed above is nothing but an example.
Besides, items should be useful for other things besides just roleplay.

Edited by Metal Bunny

[quote name='I am Bored' date='31 August 2009 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1251671285' post='40485']
if you are going to have that you have to have a 'biggest loser' one where you need to collect -1500 attack, -1000 defense, -100 energetic immunity, -100 tradesense and -100 regeneration (base stats). :D
[/quote]

That's supposed to be one single award I suggested..

And MB, do you think you should reduce the numbers a bit?

I'm almost sure there's not more than 300-400 items in MD now..

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='31 August 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1251735198' post='40534']
That's supposed to be one single award I suggested..

And MB, do you think you should reduce the numbers a bit?

I'm almost sure there's not more than 300-400 items in MD now..
[/quote]

That's why I said it won't happen for at least a couple of years. I mean, the amount of items is still kinda low.
But then again, you could always change the numbers, I mean, it's all up to mur.

• Root Admin

keep posting sugestions in the form I posted them and i keep them updated in the first post.
The first batch of 30 achievements i posted is in work and after i will gather the others and make an other batch.
Also except these, there will be a basic set of achievements easyer to get by anyone (within a week or so) , maybe 5 badges or so.
They will be made based on the real cool ones discussed here, for example if one here is collect 10wp (a hard one) the easy one will be collect one wishpoint, which for some is also a very important achievement and hard to get.

Drachorn Master

-Maxed Rustogld, Windy Drach, and Golemus Drach

Exploration Master

-Visited All Lands (Necro, GG, Lore, Marind, MDA, Tribunal)

Absolute Zero

-Zero personal Vitality and all creatures dead.

Teleportation Addict (Mostly for LHOs... but could work for GoE and some other spells out there)

-Teleported 50 times.

Leafed in Gold

-Attain a Gold Avatar, and keep it for 2 months.

Greedy Soul

-Have 10 items, and at least 50 silver and 4 gold.

Just some ideas.

Awi

[quote name='Ganondorf' date='30 August 2009 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1251677683' post='40493']

Just a suggestion from a no-name noob like me (at the moment, that is :)) ).

[/quote]
I did not know that no full sets of armor existed. I just wanted to share an opinion I had. Also, I knew that higher MP levels would achieve the medals much easier than lower ones, but I am just trying to throw ideas out there.

No, the page is not ready yet. What you see is just a small demo/preview.

I just had an idea: what about a medal for crits id's? I realized I have crits under 100k or even under 50k id. And now we have crits with like 500k.

• Root Admin

What about having some of the oldest crits in the game still playing. Also anyone know what numbers the Crit ID started from? im guessing it must have been 10K since my oldest is 10382.

NOTE: Yes this post is boasting, Because i have nothing else to boast about, I cant kill an mp3 noob nor have time to solve quests like dsts (which is actually impossible to do)