Seals Of Six

Chewett

• Root Admin

The following alliances are now available to enter game, affiliated to the new Lands of The East / Tribunal:

Seal of Six [view logo]

(previously called "Zero Tolerance"), 10 seats, Tribunal Lands, neutral.

Suggested role: Fighters, brotherhood, other.

Anyone Who wishes to be leader please state here and what you would do with them

Edited by Chewett

• 35 years later...
  • Root Admin

[quote name='zalabar' date='07 September 2009 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1252353777' post='41120']
I can join the Seats of Six.

going to have to do some personal updating...some RP... maybe, finding other responsible oddballs,

and I'll read up on what 'Tribunal' is.
[/quote]

So, any plans or anything to do with this? or just an intrest in joining/becomeing leader?

[spoiler]
First of all I will start by stating this: Since October of 2008 I have lead and administrated the hidden faction of the Brotherhood of Void Destinies. We have always functioned under the radar, under the guise of controlling and spreading mis-information. We have infiltrated every alliance (not guilds) for reasons such as control and mass manipulation of others as well as holding others hostage from the shadows. Not many people would know of our existence other than for the fact that we have done so to keep our presence known to a small extent in order to insight questions and fear. Many strong players have been part of the brotherhood, as well as notable ones.. Although, due to the nature of the organization, their names will remain known to them and high ranking members only (unless specifically requested). Loyalty has always been our strongest suit in the Brotherhood, as one cannot betray or argue with those they do not know they are affiliated with until, that is they are fully ready. It has always been structured in such a way that only the high ranked members have earned the right to actually be viable members, and would continue to do so if an official alliance was to come of this.

We have always been dedicated to the secrets of the lands, manipulation of the spreading of facts as well of mis-information, which has lead to great power among our ranks, many of us have dedicated ourselves to the creation of quests for the realms as we have discovered that such power and rewards are far to easily gained and thus we take the necessary means to inhibit others while keeping our hold of power over others. We have always been neutral to a degree in the sense that we equally despise all others for their sickening weakness and how easily distracted they are.

The structure of the Brotherhood of Void Destinies is as follows:

Possible Recruits: Sleepers
Probation: Acrolytes
Apprenticed: Fangs

Pre-Mastery: Brothers
Elite: Assassins

Leaders: Speakers
Leader: Listener

Given its structure, we would only have seats in the actual alliance for those of Rank of Brother and above, whilst keeping other agents within the other alliances, which we can say openly as they have already become far to integrated within each one's structure for us to worry about removal--inhibiting our plans. We have never used or condoned the use of alts for any of our works or actions to which in my opinion is one of our greatest strengths all we do and have is based on individuals.

The alliance as itself would be mainly used for contact means and setting of contracts with other individuals and alliances for things which hold the Brotherhoods interest and lust for power for the sake of inhibiting others. As well the communication interface offered by it would greatly expedite things as PM's are quite horrid those who know me know I get anywhere from 20 to 50 pm's a day...

Regardless of possessing an alliance or not the Brotherhood will continue as we always have, and we will destroy all others in hopes of getting closer to the void. Be it through direct or indirect means...
[/spoiler]

Edited by Granos

[quote name='Granos' date='07 September 2009 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1252359506' post='41138']
[spoiler]First of all I will start by stating this: Since October of 2008 I have lead and administrated the hidden faction of the Brotherhood of Void Destinies. We have always functioned under the radar, under the guise of controlling and spreading mis-information. We have infiltrated every alliance (not guilds) for reasons such as control and mass manipulation of others as well as holding others hostage from the shadows. Not many people would know of our existence other than for the fact that we have done so to keep our presence known to a small extent in order to insight questions and fear. Many strong players have been part of the brotherhood, as well as notable ones.. Although, due to the nature of the organization, their names will remain known to them and high ranking members only (unless specifically requested). Loyalty has always been our strongest suit in the Brotherhood, as one cannot betray or argue with those they do not know they are affiliated with until, that is they are fully ready. It has always been structured in such a way that only the high ranked members have earned the right to actually be viable members, and would continue to do so if an official alliance was to come of this.

We have always been dedicated to the secrets of the lands, manipulation of the spreading of facts as well of mis-information, which has lead to great power among our ranks, many of us have dedicated ourselves to the creation of quests for the realms as we have discovered that such power and rewards are far to easily gained and thus we take the necessary means to inhibit others while keeping our hold of power over others. We have always been neutral to a degree in the sense that we equally despise all others for their sickening weakness and how easily distracted they are.

The structure of the Brotherhood of Void Destinies is as follows:

Possible Recruits: Sleepers
Probation: Acrolytes
Apprenticed: Fangs

Pre-Mastery: Brothers
Elite: Assassins

Leaders: Speakers
Leader: Listener

Given its structure, we would only have seats in the actual alliance for those of Rank of Brother and above, whilst keeping other agents within the other alliances, which we can say openly as they have already become far to integrated within each one's structure for us to worry about removal--inhibiting our plans. We have never used or condoned the use of alts for any of our works or actions to which in my opinion is one of our greatest strengths all we do and have is based on individuals.

The alliance as itself would be mainly used for contact means and setting of contracts with other individuals and alliances for things which hold the Brotherhoods interest and lust for power for the sake of inhibiting others. As well the communication interface offered by it would greatly expedite things as PM's are quite horrid those who know me know I get anywhere from 20 to 50 pm's a day...

Regardless of possessing an alliance or not the Brotherhood will continue as we always have, and we will destroy all others in hopes of getting closer to the void. Be it through direct or indirect means...[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Warning! Waring! MEGO alert! (My eyes Glaze Over)
I just love this cloak and dagger stuff not to mention misinformation and keeping people in the dark.
Can't the Brotherhood stay where they are so we can "pretend to know what you did last summer"?

Sister Sagewoman

Edited by Grido
inserting spoiler of quote, as per Granos's request who the quote is from

[quote name='SageWoman' date='10 September 2009 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1252603439' post='41426']
Warning! Waring! MEGO Alert! (My eyes Glaze Over)
I just love this cloak and dagger stuff not to mention misinformation and keeping people in the dark.
Can't the Brotherhood stay where they are so we can "pretend to know what you did last summer"?

Sister Sagewoman
[/quote]

There's no other people asking for leadership so far...why shouldn't Granos get it? Besides, he's Canadian! Like me! x3

my thoughts on this alliance
would be

buddhism followers

both men and women
who show great passion and dedication
for there religion the path they have choosen

respect for others
but none what so ever for the likes of those who only mean to cause harm to others

they excel in close quarter comabt
in there fascinating meditation skills
there unique calm behavior
and so forth ( you get the picture )

as one would expect from the studnets of buddhism

ranking system should be different as i have mentioned before

instead of the simple sickining and boring seargeat , captain ,second in command

maybe Sage , decipal
examples for this alliance

the leader of this alliance should be calm
and at first perhaps get directions from mur
untill he/ she gets the idea
unless this person has a great way of creating mystic and a cool atmosphere with the alliance from the start

and evryone should know no one can be on 24/7 we all have a life outside of this :)

hm not sure i would like to nominate myself for this
although you got an idea what i and off course anyone else would be capable of doing :D

( my post was gonna be different from this ,i accidently closed the page had to begin from scratch XD
guess it was destiny :P )

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='11 September 2009 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1252719576' post='41560']
Okay, these topics are for The potential Leaders of the seal of six and the Caretakers. Stop trying to join them.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Anyways, I think Ilias's idea would fit the Caretakers more, as they seem more of a "temple monk" alliance, whereas this seems to be more of a defending alliance, or something like that.