Gg Alliance Returned

Peace

[center]As promised, despite what the outcome of the votes would be for Yrthilian's kingship, the Guirrilla Golemicarum alliance has been returned to its former members.

The war has ended from my side and I request for my Father's soul to be returned to the Dynasty members and to Necrovion.[/center]

[center]Peace
Princess of the Evening Blue Sky
Daughter of Khalazdad[/center]

I did not make a demand, Liberty. In case you can not read, which you can't in this case, I simply requested for it to return. I have nothing to bargain here. When I took over the GG alliance I did state that I would return it to the former members of Golemus. Whether Yrthilian is to return in the ally is not my concern, but I was very strict in my decision not to hand it back to his hands.

Liberty, I think you are mistaken.

Yrthilian may stay king, but that doesn't mean he is entitled to the alliance, nor that we are no longer inhabitants of GG.
And Peace did say she would return the alliance to the /people/ of GG, not one person.

ya mentioned demand not me, i said requesting, anyway its pointless to put that request in here, saying ya gave ally to ppl that betrayed him and then askin for your daddys soul is provocative and counter effective, this wont way of acting wont get it back to ya, if ya used your brain a bit ya would have knew it, but to me it looks like ya really dont care about it, same as ya didnt taken yrth's warning seriously even if he said it A LOT earlier, and then ya played it off like he gave too short time to respond just becoz he posted it 1h before he did it on forum which is bs, he warned ya before, and that forum post was final warning, and now ya are provocating him in order to appear innocent again becoz ya was so good to give ally back to betrayers and then requested from him to give khals soul back bs, idc wot ya wanted to do with ally, thing in here is that this is total disrespectful provocation and indirect accusation (becoz he wont give ya back khals soul and then ya would attack him), ya picked totally wrong place to ask for it, but then again to me it looks like it was on purpose

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='07 October 2009 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1254953270' post='43958']...and I [b]request[/b] for my Father's soul to be returned...[/quote]
[quote name='Liberty4life' date='08 October 2009 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1255010178' post='44027']...ya cant make such [b]demands[/b]...[/quote]
[quote name='Liberty4life' date='08 October 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1255037791' post='44087']ya mentioned demand not me...[/quote]

Not sure if you're being intentionally dense there....

The issue was not the how long before she was warned, but how long Yrth had given her to perform the task.

Well now that i am back and now that i have
had time to think and to measure up things.

Peace Give the allaince to the trators (from my point of View)
and from the out come of the war. The choice to take the allaince
was done and i beleve planed before the war. (again my opinion)
This does not really matter. What has happened has happened.

For peace to ask for Khal the Whites soul. Well that is another matter
now. Since you decided to give the allaince to 2 trators why should i not
return the favour and give Khals soul to Lib? (note i will not do this)
This would be the same as what Peace has done yet again. Since i now know
that the new leader are looking to kill Wodin.

Well I can see this playing out in many ways. We all know that the new leaders
of the allaince will never invite me back into the allaince as they know i could
just retake it. So for now we are at a stale mate on that matter. But also the
allaince will end up operating outside of Golemus unless we can come to an agreement
of some sort. But as King and as Yrthilian i cannot allow trators into the land.
So we will end up in a catch 22 situation.

The allaince will also operater in fear/paranoia of the members they do let in.
for anyone of them could also invite me into the allaince and then i could take over
again. So this would meen the new leader of the allaince would have to be 100% sure
that would not happen. Well you cant be 100% sure can you?

Well for the moment at least I am speaking with Burns on this matter
and yes i have been extended an invite to be head secintest of Golemus.
But not as part of the allaince. This is a gracious offer. But in essence i already
am in that position.

So now what do we do?
Since both Grido and MB have already stated they are not takening the vote as defeat
this shows they have no intencion in coperation with myself as king of Golemus
and are taking control of the allaince with the help from Peace. Something they could
not have done by them selfs.

Now we are at a point of knowing you will not trust me and i wont trust you
So how is this going to help Golemus and its people?
I beleve it will not and there for there is going to be a weeker land because of the few
that say they now have issues when this was not stated before and dont use the fear of
exile crap as it was obvious you didnt realise i could do it in the first place.

SO Grido, MB, Burns were do we go from here?

Edited by Yrthilian

Yrth, there's a difference between giving GG to Grido, MB and Burns, and giving Khal to Lib. Lib is not part of Necro, nor will he help Khal grow at all. Grido, MB and Burns ARE part of GG (whether you like it or not), and they don't need access to prove it. They WILL help the GG alliance grow, and if you wouldn't let your pride get in the way like this, you COULD all work together, providing they agree to it. They have the GG alliance. Good. One less thing to worry about. Of course, you apparently won't rest until you have all your power back, so I really doubt that you'll even think to work with those who you SAY betrayed you, but are, in fact, helping your land grow.

Good job as king :/

Another thing, Wodin's not a real character any more, so why keep him?

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='09 October 2009 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1255058818' post='44111']
Yrth, there's a difference between giving GG to Grido, MB and Burns, and giving Khal to Lib. Lib is not part of Necro, nor will he help Khal grow at all. Grido, MB and Burns ARE part of GG (whether you like it or not), and they don't need access to prove it. They WILL help the GG alliance grow, and if you wouldn't let your pride get in the way like this, you COULD all work together, providing they agree to it. They have the GG alliance. Good. One less thing to worry about. Of course, you apparently won't rest until you have all your power back, so I really doubt that you'll even think to work with those who you SAY betrayed you, but are, in fact, helping your land grow.

Good job as king :/

[/quote]

Read my post again as you obviously didnt read it properly.
if you did you would understand what was said.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='09 October 2009 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1255060241' post='44114']
I don't read. I skim. If you want lazy people to raed your posts, post smaller :/
[/quote]

Then dont comment unless you understand.
DONT marke post neg if you have not read them properly.

for you lack the information and there for make assumptions

Pipstickz, for all his flaws, has succinctly stated exactly what needed to be said to you, Yrthilian.

In this case, his skimming has pulled out all the pertinent information from yet another rambling and nigh incoherent post. You, a man whose crown was not only far too much of a burden to bear, and which was undeserved from the beginning, seek little else than to regain what small measure power you believe you once held.

You clearly have a fetish tending towards a necromantic flavor, playing with and pretending that men who were far greater than you, men who were true leaders and who could unite not only their own lands but bring those from others to them, are your friends or personal advisors. Their souls have long since left this world and what ghastly and ghoulish things you do to their bodies, while claiming it as some sordid, deserved right, is deplorable and sickening.

You claim you are doing what is best for Golemus Golemicarum? You insult the land you claim to love by your mere presence.
The worst that Grido, Metal Bunny, and Burns have done is far better than what you could ever hope to accomplish. These men are true leaders and know how to care for a land and an alliance that you poison and twist with your unadulterated selfishness. Every time you whimper pitifully about how unfairly you were treated and call them "trators," you only earn them more respect, for they "betrayed" naught but a bloated and useless figurehead who knows he will never measure up to the greater men who have come before him and in whose faded shadows he will forever find himself.

Congratulations on keeping your crown of tinsel and tin foil.
I can think of none more worthy.
All hail Yrthilian, Hollow King on the Throne of Dust.

Edited by Watcher

[quote name='Watcher' date='09 October 2009 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1255066957' post='44121']
[/quote]

ah someone i see who is bitter ^_^

Well say as you wish abd what you like
For i know what is true

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='09 October 2009 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1255058818' post='44111']
[/quote]
Clearly you have no idea of Wodins history, for that comment is almost an obscenity. Wodin is not like a normal character, find out his story before you ask "why keep him"

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='09 October 2009 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1255060379' post='44115']
Then dont comment unless you understand.
DONT marke post neg if you have not read them properly.

for you lack the information and there for make assumptions
[/quote]
This one's off topic, but I have noticed that someone is going around several topics giving everyone negative rep >.>
No idea who, generally best to just ignore it as pettiness.

[quote name='Watcher' date='09 October 2009 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1255066957' post='44121']
In this case, his skimming has pulled out all the pertinent information from yet another rambling and nigh incoherent post. You, a man whose crown was not only far too much of a burden to bear, and which was undeserved from the beginning, seek little else than to regain what small measure power you believe you once held.

[/quote]
The vote on this matter was very clear.
HE HAS MORE SUPPORT THAN OPPOSITION.
This makes him, in my eyes at least, the rightfull king, even if I voted against him (which I did)

(Note: I am aware that the number of votes against him was higher than the votes for him, unlike Pipstickz I like to read everything I can find related, regardless of how much sense it makes or how boring it may be)

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='09 October 2009 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1255134670' post='44224']
Clearly you have no idea of Wodins history
[/quote]
The one who doesn't know Wodin's true history is you. You know only what was told to the general public to keep the legend of this man alive and his reputation intact.
Wodin is certainly nothing of what he once was and has deteriorated into a desiccated shell toyed with by others.

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='09 October 2009 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1255134670' post='44224']
The vote on this matter was very clear.
HE HAS MORE SUPPORT THAN OPPOSITION.
This makes him, in my eyes at least, the rightfull king, even if I voted against him (which I did)
[/quote]
Again, you show your ignorance of history as well as of other things.

Also, the raw data determined he did [i]not[/i] have more support than opposition, a statement you later make which contradicts your assertion.
It was only after the various "arguments," which is a term I must apply loosely based on the drivel supplied, and land affiliations were tabulated that he "gained" support. Looking through the comments made and Grido's analysis of them, they were stating Yrthilian had the right to exile Grido 'because he's the king' which was never the catalyst which spurred Grido into action.

Finally, Yrthilian is still playing a martyr while [u]simultaneously[/u] threatening Burns, Metal Bunny, and Grido's control over the military.
He was an ineffectual ruler.
He is unlike his predecessor in every way.
He may be king, but there is no point in having a title that has no power.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='10 October 2009 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1255139038' post='44227']
Wodin doesn't have a personality of his own anymore.
[/quote]

Getting a tiny bit tired of people disputing this. What Pipstickz says here is true. I'll hand you personal proof. Although, the moment Burns is going to change the papers, the proof will be sort of gone, except for the memory of older players.

If you read Wodin's papers, it will speak of honor and a moving fighting circus or something like that. These papers were made like.. 6 months ago. Maybe more. He also had a paper that talked about how he hates shades and fights them to the last breath. H-eh, yeah right.

The real Wodin quit playing a very long time ago. So no he doesn't have his own personality anymore.
[quote][2008-08-28 04:09:44 - Alpha 7]
Intriguing change, but what else to expect in an unusual game other than an unusual event. Master Wodin is now no longer the person you knew before, but its a public role, occupied/invoked by whoever will rule the Guerrila Golemicarum alliance. The .Wodin Ullr. character was apperantly deserted by its rightfull owner, but because he achieved such a huge popularity, the character will permanently remain in the game even if its owner will change from time to time. This unusual change is the first step towards predefined game roles that regular player can occupy if they fulfill certain requirements. I am open to opinions on this. If the feedback is good, other deserted rpc roles will become open as public role, and some even specialy created for that, if not, then i will keep deserted characters just as legends in the game and allow owners to resume them anytime they want. Please use the forum for feedback. This is a very important decision for the game future expansion.
[/quote]
More than 13 months ago he quit playing. If you count his little break of MD then you can easily say that Wodin quit a very, very long time ago.
Yes, he was popular back then and this is listed as a reason to keep him as a public character. Back then, he was still one of the strongest players, because he had one of the highest profile stats and the real Wodin knew a lot about rituals.
Is he popular now? Hah, don't make me laugh.
Is he strong now? Not only are his stats and principles ridiculously low compared to the really strong (which means that Wodin would have to train at least for a year (or about the time the real wodin was gone) to come back to the top) and his knowledge about rituals (with exception of now, with burns at the steeringwheels) was deplorable.
I even gained on Wodin with activity days. And the majority of the time, Yrthilian was controlling him. What do you mean? The revolt was nothing but a petty attempt at revenge? You newbies don't know jack.

To be honest, I feel that the legacy the real Wodin had left has been tarnished by months and months of neglect.
I believe honestly that the current Wodin either has to train for an ungodly long time, or to become a symbol and retire, like KC.

I could go on about what the real Wodin wanted and what he said about the current state of business. But the way he left the game (he reset his entire character) should say enough.

*edit*
Just saw that Burns had removed those 2 papers, with the exception of the honor one and the rules, which fit wodin's character more.

Edited by Metal Bunny

Burnsie also removed the hate page because of very outdated contents

Quest page is now used for a quest again, though a newbish one without rewards right now

the other papers were left almost untouched (undid a lot of 'u's and replaced them with 'you' for example... accomodations to my way of talking)

[quote name='Watcher' date='10 October 2009 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1255142674' post='44228']
Finally, Yrthilian is still playing a martyr while [u]simultaneously[/u] threatening Burns, Metal Bunny, and Grido's control over the military.
[/quote]

well look who makes statment he know nothing of
you say i am threatening Burns, Metal Bunny, and Grido's
over control of the allaince.

How little you really know as i said to pip.
dont comment unless you have fact or at least know what you
are talking about.

A note on Wodin.

Since the changes were made to stop multi accounts logging in yes wodin became neglected
I fully admit to this and i also admit to the papers beeing out of date.
How may can say the can play to RPC's at once and run them well

The was much to be changed and thoes i spoke of it to know the truth
This happened before other actions could be done. This was unfortunate.
All i can say is what has happened has happened.
Things are going forward and thnigs will change as they should.

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='08 October 2009 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1255054631' post='44109']
We all know that the new leaders of the allaince [u]will never invite me back into the allaince as they know i could just retake it[/u]. So for now we are at a stale mate on that matter. But also [u]the allaince will end up operating outside of Golemus[/u] unless we can come to an agreement of some sort. But as King and as Yrthilian i cannot allow trators into the land. So we will end up in a catch 22 situation.

The allaince will also operater in fear/paranoia of the members they do let in. [u]for anyone of them could also invite me into the allaince and then i could take over again[/u]. So this would meen the new leader of the allaince would have to be 100% sure that would not happen. Well [u]you cant be 100% sure[/u] can you?

[i][Emphasis added.][/i]
[/quote]

Where am I in error?

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='10 October 2009 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1255185120' post='44289']
How [many] can say [they] can play [two] RPC's at once and run them well

[i][Edited to prevent potential confusion.][/i]
[/quote]

I have yet to see you roleplay [i]one[/i] effectively.

Edited by Watcher

I never said i played both effeciently.

hey i even admited i didnt.

the statement above is as it should be.
you see it and assume one thing and not open
your mind to what may realy be happining.

You have done the same mistake many of us have.
you read what is posted but not ask questions of it
just make an assumption.