Tournament

Tarquinus

[quote name='No one' date='18 October 2009 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1255882404' post='45089']

1. no tokens means ... you will allow 100% influence or just 0% ?[/quote]
No tokens means just that. Shadowseeker explained why 100% VE on the slider will not work: defending tokens still function at 100%. It is easier simply to prohibit all token use.

[quote]4. in case of just 0% ... will you allow special / rare creatures to be used ? (who has most drachorns ?)[/quote]
Yes, any creatures may be used as long as they have no tokens.

[quote]5. (as someone already stated in a similar topic that I created), will bursts be allowed ?[/quote]
Bursts are a special magical effect, and are thus prohibited. As tracking burst usage is difficult, I feel certain someone will try to use a burst anyway, and might get away with it. But if we catch you using a burst bonus, you will be disqualified.

[quote name='Rendril']In addition to No one's questions, will increases from the MD shop be allowed?[/quote]
Only permanent increases. Timed boosters and powerups will not be allowed. Using a recharging ritual between duels is acceptable as long as it grants no other effect than restoring creatures to full health.

Edited by Tarquinus

[quote name='Tarquinus' date='19 October 2009 - 06:12 AM' timestamp='1255932720' post='45175']

Bursts are a special magical effect, and are thus prohibited. As tracking burst usage is difficult, I feel certain someone will try to use a burst anyway, and might get away with it. But if we catch you using a burst bonus, you will be disqualified.

[/quote]

Combo is not magical effect, so it'll be allowed?

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection

I will make every effort to make sure you can participate.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='17 October 2009 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1255769503' post='44911']
Suppose I'll join up, then, for fun ^^
[/quote]
Pip, are you entering all MP levels, or just MP5?

[b]List of participants:[/b]

[u]MP3[/u]
ansounic
Vrag
february
familiar face
algojo
asahina
H

[u]MP4[/u]
Rendril Revant
Poppi Chulloz
Totenkopf

[u]MP5[/u]
eigger
dst
Clock Master
no one
Lifeline
Burns
Ledah
Princ Rhaegar [possible]
Nex
MRV
Pipstickz
Azrael Dark

If there is a question mark (?) next to a name, I am unsure of the player's MP level.

For the MP4 level, it looks as though the tournament will have to be conducted "round robin" style: you must defeat both other contestants to win.

If you haven't signed up yet, go ahead and do so ASAP. Udgard, were you going to enter one or more of your alts?

[u]Rewards[/u]
I am still granting 1 WP to the contest winners (1st place in their bracket).

2nd-place winners of MP 4 bracket will receive 1 silver coin each; 2nd place will be determined in a second "round" after the respective winners are determined.

2nd place in MP5 and MP 3 will earn 5 silver; 3rd place in MP5 and MP3 will earn 1 silver.

Edited by Tarquinus