Pip For Marind Bell King!

Pipstickz

Lib: how do you know I am going for MB? Haven't you heard of bluffing?

And Sage: I, for example, would not promise anyone anything. Plans? Are you kidding? Of course the candidates will say anything to gather votes but the truth is they have no idea what they will be able to do. A powerful position doesn't not mean you can do whatever you want. You must listen to what the subjects have to say. Otherwise even if you plan big things you'll not have their support and in the end you'll fail. And you're wrong: a player's past will tell you a lot about how that player will behave. And I don't want a noob to run any of the lands so no! qualifications ARE important.
And Sage, there is a 4th option: simply don't vote. It will spare your nerves.

edit:4th not 3rd (i forgot how to count)

Edited by dst

i'm torn between dst (who's a co-national and a cool person, despite not drinking beer on the _beer_ meeting :P), lifeline (who seems the most affiliated/dedicated and had the best presentation) and pip (who'd probably be the most fun to have as king), but even if i were to choose pip it seems i'd be unable too :P
first time i open the voting link (it was windowed) i only saw lifeline as an option :blink:

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_F7PZ_1Ghzm8/SvBcW7ZLtpI/AAAAAAAAAdE/mnJsnwZCiwc/s800/SNAG-0097.png[/img]

then i maximize and see all but pip as options and no scroll-bar :blink:

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_F7PZ_1Ghzm8/SvBcW3BQ4fI/AAAAAAAAAdI/cqqmz87gjkA/s800/SNAG-0098.png[/img]

which would mean either i'm doing something wrong, or only hi-res guys can vote pip :))

Edited by Totenkopf

[quote name='Grido' date='03 November 2009 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1257268854' post='46517']
Pip should be below Shadow...along with some more text

i would suggest opening it within MD, rather than in a new tab?
[/quote]

oh yeah, i opened in new tab actually, my bad :P
down didn't work though