Mrd Keeps Putting Me In Tunnel Of War, Fair Or Not?

redneck

is this fair?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok mrd has sent me to the tunnel of war in the past and he hartdly ever sends me out of timne^^ well of course i get tired of it and tele out^^,well ive been in there straight for a week and 5 days somedays last week and he said only 1 week^^ so of course i teled out^^ but then he teles me back in every day this weeek for no reason at all. is this fair? yes or no

edit:[quote][/quote] if you think its fair elaborate why and if you think its unfair elaborate why^^

Edited by Grido

Stop going to the GGG you ve been told numerous amounts of times your banned from it yet you continue to got there and more then once you ve mouthed off to staff that has asked you to leave when you are seen there.
------

@redneck why couldnt you post this in the topic instead of here on the forum? And I shall repeat myself I m sure if you stop going into GGG you will stop being sent into the ToW[attachment=1344:redneck.JPG]

Edited by MRWander

[quote name='redneck' date='21 December 2009 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1261450202' post='50780']
how manyh times do i have to repaet myself ive not been there to atleadt 2 weeks ago^^ and beacause i have forum mod reveiw and it takes forever sometimes/^^
[/quote]
So let it take forever respond here so ALL PLAYERS can see the different sides of the story you wanted this to go public and want the publics opinion you cant do it all by pms or it looks like your trying to bs people. and also PLEASE take the time to type slower and more carefully because I can barely understand what your trying to say.

well i should be let out because i have been in there for liek 2weeks if you had it all up, then again i was in there for 1 week and 5 days and i was supposedly suppose to be in there for 1 week and its christmas and i need to be let out,the reason i tele out is because he never teled me out on time^^

[quote name='redneck' date='21 December 2009 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1261452256' post='50785']
well i should be let out because i have been in there for liek 2weeks if you had it all up, then again i was in there for 1 week and 5 days and i was supposedly suppose to be in there for 1 week and its christmas and i need to be let out,the reason i tele out is because he never teled me out on time^^
[/quote]
I see absolutely no reason for you to be let out EVER when you continually go to the GGG when you ve been banned. You were banned once then given another chance and then you got yourself banned a SECOND time and you still come back.

I know this is offtopic, but ffs redneck! Take some time and revise what you are typing! Half of what you say is misspelled or just plain wrong. I have to reread what you say because it isn't English. It's some dead language no one knows anymore...

So please! Take some time and think, then type, then read, analyze and then do it all over again until someone without a masters degree in Ancient Languages can decipher what you say.

One thing has confused me a lot about Redneck, I have see him speaking disrespectfully / rudely with people and then he is or wants to be a LHO and is one of the people new arrivals first interacts with in MD.

From my limited view of Redneck, he doesn't seem to be someone who can give MD a positive image with new arrivals. Maybe leaving him in the ToW is doing more good than just dealing with his poor behavior at the GGG. It has been kind of nice to not have him around speaking rudely and causing trouble.

Cutler

Oh, and it would be respectable if when you ask someone else to tele you out, you tell them why you need it in the first place (like, because you're stuck in a semi-prison). I cannot tele people in the first place, and I do have a feeling that you're needing a tele because of reasons like this, but some people you ask might not know, and you'll be causing them trouble for tele-ing you out when you were put there for a reason.

I'd like to think that Im not a very mean person, but in this case I notice that nobody is really coming to your aid Redneck and the reasons seems obvious to me. Your disrepectful to people. I also feel that your reason for wanted to be LHO is simply to get a medal and possibly get some other form of reward or advantage.
Its really down to you now to mend your ways and show people that you can be better. However, burning your bridges, like you now have done with GGG is going to make that very difficult for you to do. I'm sorry if my view of your motives seems negative, but its indicative of how I and I believe others view you. And I agree with Cutler, that I don't think that you are a very good person to be influencing new people to MD.
I believe in second chances, but I also believe that they should be earned.

You sent me 26 pm's yesterday regarding this issue and in every one of them I stated the reason for not providing you with a teleport. I suggested that if you felt you were really being treated unfairly, you speak to Mur via email about it. You seemed to focus on MRD being a "jerk" and "wanting you to miss Christmas". Never once did you address your role in why you were being punished.

You burnt your bridge with me a long time ago,redneck, and I told you I would never teleport you anywhere ever again. You can't abuse generousity then expect a favor. I hope you learned a good lesson.