Wtb Pass Papers

Grido

If you have a pass paper for any of the lands and are looking to sell, please contact me with a price in mind

LE: I'm also generally interested who has been given them, so if you know, let me know, thanks.

Edited by Grido

I have apparently been given one of them if you dont already know...

Edit: Sorry for my negative way of saying it... I just got spammed with offers for the paper and I found it really anoying people wouldnt take a no for a no...

My plan is to wait for the matter to be a little bit more discussed before I sell but will most likely be open for a trade in the future...

Edited by JacoAnd

To anyone that has a Loreroot pass paper. DO NOT sell it until we have a chance to discuss the situation. I will consider anyone selling their pass before any discussion has taken place as equivalent to selling your passport (i.e. your citizenship) and in which case you should not have been given one to begin with.
This situation may change, but not until there has been some discussion on the matter first. I request that you please be patient and not do anything hasty.

Well since i now see what the papers do and how they work.

I really hope that the Golemus people would be loyal enough NOT tlo sel there papers
I understand they will be of great value to people wanting them and to thoes of you
that have receved them.

I understad they are open for trading with but please do not be tempted to sell them.
If you need come speak with me on the papers i am happy to talk about them and any issues
you migth have.

Thanks
Yrth

Maybe it's not the right place to ask but...PLEASE enlighten me! I understood that for GG the papers let you go in or out.Maybe the same for Necro. But what about Loreroot? Will the entry fee (ap) will be smaller or nonexistent? Or the papers are good just an ID card for citizenship?

But what good will the papers do to Loreroot? I mean, if you don't have it you cannot enter Loreroot anymore or? For Necro is understandable since few actually have access and this will allow players who chose a different path to enter it. A bit strange for GG but that is a different story...

[quote name='Grido' date='20 January 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1263988350' post='53098']
Awesome....
*waits for Peace to say the same thing about Necro*

I can always hope for traitors :P

Although with Golemus, not so much, hmm...conflicted there....
[/quote]

Waiting for me t osay the same? I do not have to. As far as I know, the Necrovion papers have been given to me (three actually so that I can pass them around to those citizens of mine that need it), Azrael Dark (three actually so that I can pass them around to those citizens of mine that need it) and by coincidence to one of my adepts. They are already informed as to what to do with those papers, thus no need to post it here as well.

But then again... I am open to offers. My citizens are not.

anyone with other pass then Loreroot one, will be deported to their country as soon as possible and prosecuted on Tribunal court.

if you wanna travel to Loreroot, you have to acquire Savelite Traveling Visa. 10 silvers per day of visit
:P

Loreroot pass can be used to help a new player to visit Loreroot without having to wait for months of work to beat the guards (in some cases less, in some cases more), altough I would like to see more purpose for it (I would like to see Loreroot as more closed land, but chances are it ain't gonna happen. It would be nice to have real players as Guardians of Maple road... as they evolve, so do the guardians)

• Root Admin

So the passes are used for LR and Necro to get in... But you need one to get out of GG?

Doesnt this mean GG will recieve even less visitors as you will need a teleport spell to get out unless you have some papers?

So any quests in there will be ruined since no one will want to go there unless they have a surefire means of leaving. Seems like the prision to me tbh

Correct me if I am wrong.

Marind's Bell is only one of the four main lands that is accesible by all players from all mindpower levels. It has a gate but that gate is constantly open for all to walk in and out anytime they want to. Unless this changes, MB will not get pass papers.

Edited by DarkPriestess

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='20 January 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1264016786' post='53132']
Correct me if I am wrong.

Marind's Bell is only one of the four main lands that is accesible by all players from all mindpower levels. It has a gate but that gate is constantly open for all to walk in and out anytime they want to. Unless this changes, MB will not get pass papers.
[/quote]

I wont speak for everyone, but I hope the gates will remain wide open. Come and go as you like, our land is a haven of peace and understanding.

[quote name='dst' date='20 January 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1263992020' post='53102']
But what good will the papers do to Loreroot? I mean, if you don't have it you cannot enter Loreroot anymore or? For Necro is understandable since few actually have access and this will allow players who chose a different path to enter it. A bit strange for GG but that is a different story...
[/quote]

What good will loreroot pass papers do?

What if we have a newbie of sorts who wishes a tour of the land? We could give them the pass papers and allow them access for only one week. There are plenty of uses, Dst.

I recently dealt with a situation where an mp4 had been having trouble beating the Lorerootian guards. She desperately wanted to see the Loreroot lands and I ended up using a spell to give her a tour. She has recently beaten the guards, but if I had pass papers before they would have been quite handy in this situation.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

And probably quite a few people who were in GG and now are stuck. Golemus...always has been one of the more isolated places, esp since there was no regular way of access (and leaving) up until the labyrinth got added and the gate opened.

With just 8 passes, it'll be difficult.

Of course, I could enter and leave with the help of quite some people whom I occasionally ask for it, but in the end it's annoying that I cannot access it only on my own ever since my chase wodin was broken (and not fixed, when he got sealed).

I'd personally suggest a higher amount of passes, and a share of them to be given to the rulers or so.

Like make it 25 total, because 8 is really low.

S

rulers....i havn't seen much of yirth in some time. Does he still play often? He as far as I know is the only person who has an exit spell for the GG. Perhaps there should be one or two other influential GGer who can have acess to that spell would fix the problem for those getting out. Assuming that in/out spells like yirths and marvolos still work.

Do you mean deepgg?

From what i heard that was broken and never really worked..

At least it would be news to me that there is a spell which gives access to the gate, from the inside or outside.

Well, rulers are supposed to be those bound most to the lands. That's why I named those, seeing as Peace also had a few passes already. Other than that, who would you suggest?

[quote name='phantasm' date='21 January 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1264079577' post='53177']
rulers....i havn't seen much of yirth in some time. Does he still play often? He as far as I know is the only person who has an exit spell for the GG. Perhaps there should be one or two other influential GGer who can have acess to that spell would fix the problem for those getting out. Assuming that in/out spells like yirths and marvolos still work.
[/quote]

I still see him so now and then, so no need to replace just yet. and his spell still works:)

*ps: sendtogazebo is still a good way to get your ass out*

But Orlando the issue here is that Yrthilian is mostly unreachable, he barely comes in the mainland, plus he spends most of his time in the deeper parts of Golemus.

I would suggest perhaps a couple members of the GG alliance who are rather easy to find around the realm. I understand for a King to have the ability to bring people in and out of a land, but a King is not always present. Same goes for me or Firsanthalas even. Giving the ability to teleport or give papers to other trusted citizens of the land is an option.

P.S. A question. If you activate the papers to enter Golemus, wouldn't those papers also allow you to leave with the same convinience you entered?

Edited by DarkPriestess

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='21 January 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1264081407' post='53187']
P.S. A question. If you activate the papers to enter Golemus, wouldn't those papers also allow you to leave with the same convinience you entered?
[/quote]

I tried activating my paper... It seems I am able to leave Golemus as the papers is active... But I wouldnt want to stay in there to long unless I have a week where I have nothing else to do. :P

I thought some RPCs were given ggdeep, but only the key, not the ability to give it out to someone.

GG-er with exit GG spell.. I think MRD can be counted as one with his teleport to tunnel of war =| Akasha has send to gazeebo too IIRC. But I agree that there's not enough people to manage all the visitors of GG. I think the case with LR and necro is the same, most people who have the open gates spell are either PWRs or ex-RPCs, which is very few in number (not to mention that some of those are no longer active). Personally, I agree with shadow that there should exist more amount of passports for each land.