Macnia

Hello

Ive had some major difficulties playing due to lag. Takes ages to load pages of not load at all. For all of my accounts.

My internet is fine as I am at work. So any other site is loading no problem.

Has anyone been having troubles too?

Macnia

[quote name='Macnia' date='19 March 2010 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1268981345' post='56599']
Hello

Ive had some major difficulties playing due to lag. Takes ages to load pages of not load at all. For all of my accounts.

My internet is fine as I am at work. So any other site is loading no problem.

Has anyone been having troubles too?

Macnia
[/quote]

I've had huge lag (though no login problems) this week, while in the Czech Republic, both from work and from my apartment, and I was blaming the wifi for that (even though other sites worked fine), but now that i think of it, even last weekend while I was back home in Romania, where I have really high speed FO, I had some lag issues.

It's also pretty weird, on my laptop (C2D @ 1.66Ghz, 1 gig ram) whenever "pop-up" windows (like fights etc.) are loading (especially when they take long too load), my cpu usage for firefox jumps to 50%, so basically maxing one core and my whole system gets unresponsive, and this sometimes happens even on my home computer (watercooled C2D @ 3.6GHz)

• Root Admin

thnx , keep it updated, maybe if i have a time table i will be able to compare it with whats running on the server to see what could cause it. It might however be a network problem (from hosting not from you) since its working fine for me and doesnt seem as a generalized issue....or is it?

never got login issues either, probably due to the fact i don't do that too often...

I had some troubles fighting yesterday between 17 and 18 server, there were occassional breaks from 30-40 seconds in which nothing loaded...
could probably be due to me, though, since my other pages tried some fun stuff at the same time, just not as long as MD :/

today 27 march, starting around 11:15pm server time and until around 11:40 when i gave up and logged off, i've been completely unable to play due to the issues mentioned above, i.e. firefox maxxing out my cpu while doing something in md, (in my case attacking at ggg - i've been able to attack two people in 20-25 min). tried restarting firefox, computer, nothing helps. note - as soon as i logged out of md, everything started working fine, ff cpu usage went down to 2-8%, mem usage went down from 270k to 110k.

later edit: issue seems to be related to firefox (using latest version 3.6.2) - on internet explorer md consumes very little cpu and is a lot faster on my laptop.

Edited by Totenkopf