Custom Avatar Shop

[attachment=1617:Bez tytułu.gif][attachment=1616:Bez tytułu.png][attachment=1613:SOLD.jpeg][attachment=1610:prisoner - Kopia.gif][attachment=1609:Bez tytułu.gif][attachment=1614:dragon.jpg][attachment=1615:devil.gif][attachment=1618:masterBbabe2.jpg][attachment=1620:Bez tytułu.png][attachment=1630:ReadyNinja1.jpg][attachment=1633:ReadyNinja2.jpg][attachment=1634:Readyninja3.jpg][attachment=1635:ReadyNinja4.jpg][attachment=1636:ReadyNinja5.jpg]

This Shop Is Closed, i moved 100% to Savelites Shop.

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6960-savelite-shop/"]Savelites Shop. The place where You Buy Quality[/url]

I am taking orders on custom avys in there. Or just PM me.

Please Close Topic

Edited by Sir_Kamil

You do decent work. I am impressed Kamil. :D

I do have a suggestion, take the shadows out of the pictures, they tend to not look quite so good if you leave them when you edit the images. (Its up to you really, that's just my opinion on it.)

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[quote name='Amoran Kalamanira Kol' date='28 April 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1272443875' post='58784']
You do decent work. I am impressed Kamil. :)

I do have a suggestion, take the shadows out of the pictures, they tend to not look quite so good if you leave them when you edit the images. (Its up to you really, that's just my opinion on it.)
[/quote]

i left them from sentimental value, yes i know sometimes shadow mess up. Rednek has no shadow :)

thank you for your VALUEBLE opinion, i will take it to my hearth :)

ofcourse i do Amoran! You did me honor :)

Edited by Sir_Kamil

[quote name='Amoran Kalamanira Kol' date='28 April 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1272461458' post='58799']
I hope you know I wasn't trying to mock the artwork or anything, I have just had trouble with outlined shadows coming out looking somewhat similar to stickers. very flat and not quite so smooth.
[/quote]

Dear Amoran, im sorry it was my fault that i sounded like this, im sometimes hard to understand, to anti social *shivers*

I know that you Amoran was saying only good about me.

thank you :)

(im not paranoid when i say this, someone deliberetly searches the forum for my posts and rewards them whith Neg rep never telling why. cut it out you smurf! thang god some kind souls fix it in time T_T)

Edited by Sir_Kamil

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 April 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1272478519' post='58823']
Yes you ARE being paranoid, There have been no people who have looked for your posts and neg repped them. Please do not make such accusations again without substance because it wastes my time.
[/quote]

but i logged in today twice, first time all my posts had neg rep, and later...it dissapeard. why?

today for a brief periord of 2 hours i had -10 rep. i log again to uplad my convivt and im back to normal. Chewett, you know i respect you and would not waste your time, right? I saw this, and this persists for a long time. Any possible options why this occurs?

*EDITED 14 to 10* Thanks Chewett!

Edited by Sir_Kamil

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sir_Kamil' date='28 April 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1272479853' post='58826']
today for a brief periord of 2 hours i had -14 rep. i log again to uplad my convivt and im back to normal.
[/quote]

No, You CANNOT have seen -14 rep Because over the last two days you have Lost 5 Reputation and gained 3 reputation, So at worst you may have seen -10

This is the last two days ofc, Today someone has given you -3 rep and someone have given you +3 rep

So again, i dont see how you can have seen -14 rep...

Sir Kamil, are you sure those images are yours? There seems to be a very strange mix of styles in your pictures. Could you upload a VERY high resolution? If you have the original that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Awi

PS: as a later edit, why are you uploading your images to imageShack? You can upload them directly to the forum server.

Edited by awiiya

[quote name='Chewett' date='28 April 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1272484498' post='58834']
No, You CANNOT have seen -14 rep Because over the last two days you have Lost 5 Reputation and gained 3 reputation, So at worst you may have seen -10

This is the last two days ofc, Today someone has given you -3 rep and someone have given you +3 rep

So again, i dont see how you can have seen -14 rep...
[/quote]

So you see? Im not paranoid...someone is after me @_@!!

nah, but seriously i dont give a (censorded) about my forum rep, ppl who need to knw me, know me. But you have to admit, its funny that a poltergeist is after me right?

egzample. do you think that my avy posts deserve under any wild dream a neg rep? well, someone thinks so... and, oh, about that ill PM you i got an idea Honored Chewett!

[quote name='awiiya' date='28 April 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1272484983' post='58835']
Sir Kamil, are you sure those images are yours? There seems to be a very strange mix of styles in your pictures. Could you upload a VERY high resolution? If you have the original that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Awi

PS: as a later edit, why are you uploading your images to imageShack? You can upload them directly to the forum server.
[/quote]

Oooh i waited for this, now im going to have Fun!

First of all, i dont yet have a style (altho Comics art is highly appealing for me!(comics girls FTW)

i get my ideaas from various comics that i own. Or from prison brake (last pic was like... Lincoln Burrows :), man he was closed pack of meat!)(dont ask me how i made the ladies (noticed same figure?)

so, i Learn, because i started to draw maybe 4-5 days ago, remember my first avy's? they were CRAP, but every avy i made was better, i spend about 8h per day to train, here are my materials that i bought.

http://idrawgirls.blogspot.com/ about 7 tutorials from here... still cant make a succubus >_<

http://urbanrockwell.wordpress.com/ for muscules ^^ (free)

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=105734 miscelaus

oh an YouTube..got to love YouTube for free tutorials
so, i draw alot, i test styles, and sizes, you want me to upload, like my pencil stuff? before the B/W scan? here, eat up.

[URL=http://img291.imageshack.us/i/beztytuuar.png/][IMG]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9953/beztytuuar.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

just drawed them (1 will be for sale, that orby-spellcaster is reserved) you want more? NO PROBLEM! here!

[URL=http://img408.imageshack.us/i/gggggggggq.jpg/][IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3738/gggggggggq.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

hope ur full :)

why i use imageshack? didint think about it rly, im gues im just lazy (got imageS in my bookmarked thingy)

[quote]Is it not conveiable that someone gave +rep them them afterwards?
And was it every post you have ever made? [/quote] Yes when i post, ALL my posts get first a neg, and few hours later i get +. Just whondering who is that person that negs me, he is funny :) and that person who adds "+" i should thank him :)

I doubt "He/They" will add neg rep here... to obvious :s but you never know...

Edited by Sir_Kamil

[quote name='awiiya' date='28 April 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1272487763' post='58838']
It seems incredible to me that someone can go from those drawings to these drawings, no? Seems odd. Perhaps I would be fully satisfied if you posed with your drawings. Just to be sure, you know.

What do you think, Fenrir?

Awi
[/quote]

the part "from those drawings to these drawings" totally lost me Oo. you say that it is hard to change a style/size? its not.... and this part "Perhaps I would be fully satisfied if you posed with your drawings" again you lost me, all stuff here is mine Oo... what you want more, can you specify? first a pencil work (cant work whith collors or super realistic faces, to hard) then scan it in B/W or if it is small, then gray...and spend hours i photoshop and then upload... what did i miss? you rly lost me here

Awiiya has a point...

Sir Kamil, you have never shown any ability to draw before hand, you admit that your drawings are yours, and then you come out with good drawings such as these? I can draw. I made the mistake of claiming others work as my own because I did not have the time, nor the skill to replicate what they drew.

Please do not make the mistake. No one will think less of you if you drew something of less quality.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='28 April 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1272489498' post='58841']
Awiiya has a point...

Sir Kamil, you have never shown any ability to draw before hand, you admit that your drawings are yours, and then you come out with good drawings such as these? I can draw. I made the mistake of claiming others work as my own because I did not have the time, nor the skill to replicate what they drew.

Please do not make the mistake. No one will think less of you if you drew something of less quality.
[/quote]

"Please do not make the mistake. No one will think less of you if you drew something of less quality."

That was the best, you were modest, humble AND nice, i gues you can be nice after all?

i didint show any abilitie because i would not get something worth my time for it. Saw the first avatars uploaded? the Uber crap ones? They were mine! :) Ill explain like this. my first drawnings were pathetic, but every one i draw is better. Again i spend 8hours a day to practice, i suspended swordmanship and...well many other activieties to do so, i probaly would not jump whith Qualitie if Mur would not say that he will ban ppl from "Uplad Avatar" link if they will not improve their skills. I learn fast, dig it? there is nothing more to it.

besides, i need 6 drahorns and token them to the death...so i gues this is highly beneficial. The avy making business(i gain a skill, and i benefit from it. Motivating me to this was Mur himsellf, when he allowed ppl to make avys. ). You Saw the tutorials? They actually help.... You do understand thet there are ppl that Learn rly fast?

[quote name='awiiya' date='29 April 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1272493103' post='58845']
What I am asking for is an image of you the person holding the drawing up. Does that make sense?

Awi
[/quote]

avy police Oo... fine ill try to find someone whith a photocam LOL

Sir Kamil, you have to understand Awiiya's suggestion. What is unique about MD is its unique designs. There have been people in the past claiming rights from other people's artwork, presenting them as their own so as to get rewarded but in this way this could also harm the game as a whole.

bleh, DISCUSTING! Both of you say discusting things, bleh.... if my GF agrees to participate in this circus you will have you photos in about 24/h (she has to upload them/via email to me at home) i dont care about that past. Somoeone stole artwork? FINE, first prove i stole it !this is getting pesky.... i draw and thats it. You dont like it? then good bye.

Edited by Sir_Kamil

Try and understand what other people are saying, and dont take it personaly take it as a compliment to your ability that people dont think you could have changed style gotten better so fast ect. people ask proof as they find it suspicious just post the evidence and be happy :) the issue with stolen artwork can be a big deal to the community if someone had there art stolen and put up on a site and they found it the reprecussions could be large. As an issue like this has happened before people are quite cautious of this and want to be sure MD is a small community and people like to protect it from such things happening. As a side not your drawings to look very good please dont let this discourage you just try and see it from the other point of view.

Sparrhawk

[quote name='Sparrhawk' date='29 April 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1272534682' post='58878']
Try and understand what other people are saying, and dont take it personaly take it as a compliment to your ability that people dont think you could have changed style gotten better so fast ect. people ask proof as they find it suspicious just post the evidence and be happy :) the issue with stolen artwork can be a big deal to the community if someone had there art stolen and put up on a site and they found it the reprecussions could be large. As an issue like this has happened before people are quite cautious of this and want to be sure MD is a small community and people like to protect it from such things happening. As a side not your drawings to look very good please dont let this discourage you just try and see it from the other point of view.

Sparrhawk
[/quote]
That is motivating Sparrowhawk! I gues it can be done, ill just need my GF's photo cam...

From the thumbnails it is hard to tell but if you click on the pictures and see the full size images you can tell that it was drawn by the same person. Sir Kamil good job on your dedication to improving your art.

Am I correct in understanding that if I want to buy one of your avatars that you post here that it's already been approved and purchased from the MD Shop or will I still have to wait for it to be placed in the MD Shop and be the first person to snag it from there