Custom Avatar Shop

[quote name='awiiya' date='29 April 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1272578225' post='58950']
Also as another note: it's possible for someone to print out an image that is not theirs and appear with it. I hope your picture ensures that is not happening.

Awi
[/quote]

Go and F(ind) yourself! Thank you!

in case you did not understood, go away, ill post an image (whith my face censorded) holding an drawning or two, JUST because i think its funny, not that i care if you see my work as oryginal or forgery. So YOU do NOT get to demmand or note anything. Good Bye!

Kamil, whilst i understand your reaction, you have to understand that there's been previous issues with people providing artwork that they do not have permission to provide.

So there is natural suspicion on people now as to whether it is their own or not. If they are your own art, i see no reason to get aggressive about it, when you can happily comply and aleviate anyone's doubts as to the matter.

[quote name='Grido' date='30 April 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1272628978' post='58999']
Kamil, whilst i understand your reaction, you have to understand that there's been previous issues with people providing artwork that they do not have permission to provide.

So there is natural suspicion on people now as to whether it is their own or not. If they are your own art, i see no reason to get aggressive about it, when you can happily comply and aleviate anyone's doubts as to the matter.
[/quote]
or i can pretend that some annoying pelope are not here :) that would suit me better

Innocent till proven guilty. FIN!

but, as luck would have it my GF just made me a photo of me holding 2 pic's. will upload it tonight.

@Druzik, here :) *explosion of emotions*

they ust dont belive that i would go from pathetic to fairly deacent draw-my-avatar-person

Edited by Sir_Kamil

This is more than bad to me to announce i have been BANED from "Upload Avatar" page. I was Banned because Mur Himself does not belive i can learn how to draw in 4 days, i am scanning high res oryginals myself now... To mail him and Proove god of MD wrong!
It is the law that says : Innocent until proven guilty. I got no msg no mail no nothing that someone wanted my high res scans (just avii, but i kinda doubt he counts) and im banned, thanks Mur for beliving in what you had created, thanks ALOT! Hope you like my scans!

here are they, high res pencil scans.
[URL=http://img260.imageshack.us/i/antithiefprisoner.jpg/][IMG]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8677/antithiefprisoner.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://img227.imageshack.us/i/antithiefdragon.jpg/][IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9104/antithiefdragon.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://img691.imageshack.us/i/proof1e.jpg/][IMG]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4770/proof1e.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://img682.imageshack.us/i/proof2cf.jpg/][IMG]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8945/proof2cf.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://img64.imageshack.us/i/proof3o.jpg/][IMG]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8202/proof3o.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

May noone else say i STEAL art Thats not just lame, but againts the Law, if you have proof stand forward, if not, just go and F(ind) yourself, thank you. *censorded words under the adress of those ppl*
I can draw, i will draw, and i will learn how to do it better. and there is nothing that will stop me. No matter how you discourage me. My avys will flow in MD lots of them, most of them will be mine.

and before someone says. It hass been done in the past, let me just say:

You know what i can say? Some one robbed me once, in the Past. you dig where im getting? Its sick that new players have to suffer for some bad guys deeds. WE DONT CARE ABOUT THEM, and we are innocent untill proven guilty. That is just depsotism.

• Root Admin

don't get this wrong. the baning is done first before any message or warning so that you cant upload more untill the others are confirmed. Its a standard process and doesn't imply you are guilty of anything , its more of a pending status that can be lifted anytime proven innocent. Consider it a temporary hold.

Your artworks show different styles and different quality and its normal i ban untill i see high resolution scans to prove you own them. If they are copied from somewhere thats an other matter, i hope/believe they are not, but thats not judged here and now (later).

Also may i suggest you scan them slightly different then adjust from software untill you get a nice drawing with not to much contrast or "burned" effect. They could look so much better.

The dragon, please crop it so that its not cut. i wont accept cut images or deformed, slightly rotated ones. If drawing is already made cut, then try adjusting it at least in the wings side, and next time remember not to make it over the paper borders.

thnx

p.s. i will review scans tomorow and lift ban if ok, until then you can prepare the adjusted images.

[quote]
don't get this wrong. the baning is done first before any message or warning so that you cant upload more untill the others are confirmed. Its a standard process and doesn't imply you are guilty of anything , its more of a pending status that can be lifted anytime proven innocent. Consider it a temporary hold.
[/quote]

You could just see my forum.. mail me privatly, ask for a god damn movie how i draw it. But ok Its your game and i get it.

[quote]
Your artworks show different styles and different quality and its normal i ban untill i see high resolution scans to prove you own them. If they are copied from somewhere thats an other matter, i hope/believe they are not, but thats not judged here and now (later).[/quote]

Diffrent styles and quality means this = I learn as a sponge i posted the tutorials i wached i learn fast. Deal whith it.

hers is a new one
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+draw+a+knight&aq=f

[quote]Also may i suggest you scan them slightly different then adjust from software untill you get a nice drawing with not to much contrast or "burned" effect. They could look so much better.
[/quote]

Sugestion taken, ill try my best.

[quote]

The dragon, please crop it so that its not cut. i wont accept cut images or deformed, slightly rotated ones. If drawing is already made cut, then try adjusting it at least in the wings side, and next time remember not to make it over the paper borders.
[/quote]

im learning as i go ill try harder i dont understand htis, my english is not that shiny: [quote] If drawing is already made cut, then try adjusting it at least in the wings side, and next time remember not to make it over the paper borders[/quote]
[quote]

p.s. i will review scans tomorow and lift ban if ok, until then you can prepare the adjusted images.[/quote]

like i have anything better to do.. and its quite clear that these scans are my avys... just select page 1 and select page 2. nothing more to it.

but who am i to ruin your dictatorship, hope you have a pleasant night.

[quote name='Grido' date='02 May 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1272752611' post='59105']
Just on a side note, this is MD, not America, there is no rule stating Innocent until proven Guilty
[/quote]
yes i noticed that, thank you grido. It seems i was wrong about md i must had wrongly understood all the wrightings about md, wll my bad

• Root Admin

first of all you are at the edge of getting rude to me. As grido pointed out this is not america, is md. limiting potentialy copied avatars from shop protects the players that could have them taken away later. potentialy guilty untill proven innocent, thats how it works. I assume any work could be copied and ask for confirmation when needed to be sure its not. Its a big difference from shooting first then asking. Like i said the ban is a restriction not a punishment at all. It just locks the upload interface untill check is done.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='02 May 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1272756263' post='59110']
first of all you are at the edge of getting rude to me. As grido pointed out this is not america, is md. limiting potentialy copied avatars from shop protects the players that could have them taken away later. potentialy guilty untill proven innocent, thats how it works. I assume any work could be copied and ask for confirmation when needed to be sure its not. Its a big difference from shooting first then asking. Like i said the ban is a restriction not a punishment at all. It just locks the upload interface untill check is done.
[/quote]
great, im out of here. But dont get me wrong i rly missreaded the rules. I dont whish to show you dissrespcet King.

i think i just need a long vacation to clear my head. Why i would be rude?i just see pelope doing their work i dont have to agree whith you folks, but i respect your decisions. (kinda..must do that, but allso want)

im not from america, nor i feel warm about america. im from a civil country called Poland that first has to prove someones guilt and then sentence him or do any actions againts him. Just a thing im used to. and suddenly it gets turned upside dowm. literaly its bad.

Edited by Sir_Kamil

yes that it could have pip, but it also could have been if people just waited to see the proof before jumping to conclusions, but as neither happened, it looks like we have lost a decent artist..... at least i was able to get ahold of the avatar versions of his 5 ninja's before he left..... mur if you determine they aren't copied, please approve the ones i have submitted, as this is who i got them from, also i must suggest that there should be a comment's section when submitting an avatar...

both of you are right (but no one lost anything, and im not an artist, yet, just a decent draw person)
the avy comments is a good idea from IAB. i just need to rest...

and it happened, im unbanned. You got to handle one thing to Mur he is Sooo patient, right?

*EDIT*

Jesus! This is more serious that i thought! i got a main ingame from *annonymus person*
[quote]

here you go again insulting people. Sir Kamil, you have to learn that Mur deserves respect any you should give him some, he made this entire game so can do what he wants with it. And you can see why he doesnt want people to steal stuff from the internet, since he can be taken to court for it.[/quote]

no whonder you are so touchy when it comes to potential theft!

So sorry for my actions, you had taken the right way of action!

(but your motives could be know for general public good)

Edited by Sir_Kamil

*searches for the topic from when one of the artists was stealing work from other people*

if anyone finds it before i edit this then post it :D

LE:

Found it, read through this entire topic kamil, then you will know why they were cautious:

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/3921-stolen-artwork/

Edited by I am Bored

Right now cant, my GF here, so i am busy, tommorow shure.

just neaded to clear my head, told you this precaution was a SHOCK to me, so i reacted like an idiot (debatable)
(will read the post tommorow, I Was Bored Thank you for your insights. You show Quality pelope handeling skills. You notice what is lacking and fill the gap. Briliant.)

Anyway Making anoucement.

I saw what Black Thorne was Capable of drawning. It shooted me down in my chair. I am taking drawning lessons now from profesional artists (i actually paid them for this) So i will able to challenge his quality. My next avatar will be the trailer of future avatars, it will take me days to make, but in the end it will be worth it.

*cheers*

[quote name='Darigan' date='02 May 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1272836667' post='59170']
Good Luck with your learning Sir Kamil and maybe that professional can show you what to fix with my dragon :D
[/quote]

(just dropped for acig)

No, those two cant, they are just helping me whith my pencil techique.

in a month or two i have a slot reserved in our university at Gdańsk for photoshop course. This wil reveal all secrets of Ps to me. from intermidiate to advanced (and i will have papers on this :>)

I will try to do some work whith your avy, and ill ask Savelites for help if i miss something, i bought an golden avy from MD shop, this allso helps me whith shades in PS as a refference what to use. Ill work on your dragon tommorow (in about 16 hours) and 2 others. will finish them and then.... Its hardcore learning time!

thanks for your support.

indeed it is not. Its allways beter to solo win, but unfortunetly (ssry for my english) sometimes Team PLay is the key.

and im willing to take my chances just on anything to enchant my drawning...im clost to get it. Its just beyond my mental block, once ill find the right ammount of c4 ill be there :PP