Principle Charge Autofix Error?

Tarquinus

The principle charge Autofix seems to have taken most of my (Tarquinus, ID 62933) Darkness principle charge away. I cannot remember what it was before the Autofix, but I believe it should have been reset to 4000, not 1000. Please advise.

• Root Admin

well, it makes sense but is utterly stupid, Since all the time you level a creature up you lose 3/4 of your principles...

Perhaps it should be changed back so it defaults to 4000 OR just make it so it wont actually go over 4000 when saccing.

• Root Admin

Note to whoever closed it,

Even thought it worked well back then, saccing a crit and then losing 3000 Principles is an annoyance and i would say it probably wasnt entended to do that. Even if it was entended to make people with more than 4000 lose more than lower principled people.

Because if you would reset the principles by yourself you get the 4k. If you are too lazy or don't want to (trying to keep the advantage) then the system does it for you. And of course, you are penalized.

(This happened to me as well btw Tarq) And if i recall right, then the principles go down a fair deal even if you sort out the amount through saccing

LE: But yes, 1000 is the amount it was meant to get set to, Mur confirmed

Edited by Grido