Stop Ggg

No one

O.K. I have heard enough complaining and no action. People simply stating why it is going to stay and that somebody is going to have to tear it down. I am offended by the GGG still remaining with all this opposition and of course the supporters. That's why I am going to start a small group in order to take down the GGG. The reason that GGG is so powerful is because people who support it say so openly. So I am going to go out on a leg here and in a way sacrifice my self.

I hate the GGG and it has to go. Now this is what I propose. The GGG is not protected by the rules of Magic Duel it is only protected by those who support it. Some of the MR's are actually against what they have created. Its a monster really.

So in order to slay a monster you always need a few people. I want those people who want to take down the GGG send me a PM in the Fourms. From there I plan to set random dates in which the GGG will be under attack. These dates will be only announced to those people. On that day we BREAK ALL RITUALS in the GGG. EVERY LAST ONE. This might lower your reputation it may make you hated but this is the last resort. Believe me even if nobody supports me on this I will eventually do it my self this will just make it easier and more effective. I have warned you of the risk of being hated being clobbered by GGG users where ever you go. If you still want to take care of the GGG despite the result you know what to do.

Join the GGGOGG (Golden Globe Gazebo Opposition Guerrilla Group)

Edit: Synced with Personal pages

Edited by Kamisha

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kamisha' date='07 June 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1275868285' post='61190']
O.K. I have heard enough complaining and no action. People simply stating why it is going to stay and that somebody is going to have to tear it down. I am offended by the GGG still remaining with all this opposition and of course the supporters. That's why I am going to start a small group in order to take down the GGG. The reason that GGG is so powerful is because people who support it say so openly. So I am going to go out on a leg here and in a way sacrifice my self.I hate the GGG and it has to go. Now this is what I propose. The GGG is not protected by the rules of Magic Duel it is only protected by those who support it. Some of the MR's are actually against what they have created. Its a monster really.So in order to slay a monster you always need a few people. I want those people who want to take down the GGG send me a PM in the Fourms. From there I plan to set random dates in which the GGG will be under attack. These dates will be only announced to those people. On that day we BREAK ALL RITUALS in the GGG. EVERY LAST ONE. This might lower your reputation it may make you hated but this is the last resort. Believe me even if nobody supports me on this I will eventually do it my self this will just make it easier and more effective. I have warned you of the risk of being hated being clobbered by GGG users where ever you go. If you still want to take care of the GGG despite the result you know what to do.Join the GGGOGG (Golden Globe Gazebo Opposition Gorilla Group)Edit: Synced with Personal pages
[/quote]

you seems a little ill informed, If you didnt relise there is already a group :P

Good Co-ordination guys!

[quote name='Udgard' date='06 June 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1275871538' post='61192']
All rits? Does that include defense rits of people who came there to break the rits as well? (in chaos situations, sometimes "friend" and "foe" is hard to distinguish).

And.. gorilla group? I think you meant guerrilla, gorilla groups are usually found at zoos. :D
[/quote]

Noted the gorilla guerrilla difference and fixed it. Part of the reason of the group would be to support the other characters attacking and breaking rits. The GGG is under protection by some players it is only fair that we have out own protection program.

[quote name='Chewett' date='07 June 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1275888196' post='61197']
you seems a little ill informed, If you didnt relise there is already a group :))

Good Co-ordination guys!
[/quote]

If there is such a group that already exists I would like to be directed to them.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kamisha' date='07 June 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1275889624' post='61200']
If there is such a group that already exists I would like to be directed to them.
[/quote]

oh that would be too easy, perhaps if you READ this post you can work out who.

When I was mp3, it took me longer than my new friends to level up to mp4. Back then I was afraid of what was to come. I did not
defeat the Loreroot guards. I needed time to learn how to fight. Yes I found GGG, but the fear of making a mistake in def kept me away.
During this time I remember walking through Willow Shop and it was busy with many players setting rituals, talking of fights, there was bantering back and forth,
it looked like it was fun for all. (as long as I ran through there, finding my way to safety)

When I finally leveled to mp4 I used the GGG for creature wins, I was not a good fighter. It was during this time that
I read the Adventure Log, I studied the Principles and I ventured out more on my own. It was with the help
of my friends Guy and Czez that I placed in the heads contest.

Then the big leap to mp5. I remember my first weeks hiding. I was a terrible fighter, I could not set but one good defense and that
only kept me from losing ve. Then I started to use the GGG a lot, AND I still had trouble with rituals. This week has been an eye opener.
I rejoiced when I finally figured out a way to attack some stronger players and get victories.I repeated my attacks over and over again,
if they were to awaken and change the defense I knew I could find a way to get better results with my rituals.
(still I only think I have it figured out, tomorrow could bring new problems but at least now I have to try harder)

To me, the GoE is now what the Willow shop was like when I first started my training. A celebration came to MD and after many days of
meeting at the GOE the place where all were to meet changed. We change all the time, sometimes little changes and sometimes major ones.

Oh, and back to many months ago. redneck would stop and talk to Awiiya and I as we were either waiting for friends at the Oak,
or just talking. redneck would ask first for wins. He was banned from GGG and he walked all the time trying for wins.
Sure he has used the GGG lately, but in his youth he got his experience the right way.

[quote name='Kamisha' date='06 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1275868285' post='61190']
O.K. I have heard enough complaining and no action. People simply stating why it is going to stay and that somebody is going to have to tear it down. I am offended by the GGG still remaining with all this opposition and of course the supporters. That's why I am going to start a small group in order to take down the GGG. The reason that GGG is so powerful is because people who support it say so openly. So I am going to go out on a leg here and in a way sacrifice my self.

I hate the GGG and it has to go. Now this is what I propose. The GGG is not protected by the rules of Magic Duel it is only protected by those who support it. Some of the MR's are actually against what they have created. Its a monster really.

So in order to slay a monster you always need a few people. I want those people who want to take down the GGG send me a PM in the Fourms. From there I plan to set random dates in which the GGG will be under attack. These dates will be only announced to those people. On that day we BREAK ALL RITUALS in the GGG. EVERY LAST ONE. This might lower your reputation it may make you hated but this is the last resort. Believe me even if nobody supports me on this I will eventually do it my self this will just make it easier and more effective. I have warned you of the risk of being hated being clobbered by GGG users where ever you go. If you still want to take care of the GGG despite the result you know what to do.

Join the GGGOGG (Golden Globe Gazebo Opposition Guerrilla Group)

Edit: Synced with Personal pages
[/quote]

I really do enjoy how there are people who used GGG to get power or level up their angiens, then once they do jump on the anti-GGG ban wagon. Two thumbs up you guys /endsarcasm

hmmm..... well it's been quite some time since I posted on the forum but today I'll make an exception :D

Firstly let's just say I don't like the GGG nor have I ever trained there (I don't have the patience nor time for such methodical stat grinding)

BUT I can see why some people use it, they like MD and they want to be able at some point to be strong enough to survive it....
(they were perhaps bored getting wasted by almighty vets and running from sanctuary to sanctuary and saw this as the only alternative besides giving up md.
Let's face it... everyone plays to win, if one loses all the time he gets bored and leaves...)

AND I don't like the way you try to destroy it (by force) nor your reasons (I don't believe you offer an alternative for the future of MD...
Sorry but It looks like it's mostly for your own satisfaction, or gain, or perhaps just out of boredom...)

In any case I believe MD needs a change... and I tried several times to propose different paths to make MD more interesting... perhaps not always good but always in democratic ways (polls) and with MD's best interest in mind (I can offer only my word as a proof of that)
Ways such as the wilderness areas and adding games as interaction between players... (new ideas thread)

My point is... propose new ways don't destroy something, some people like without an alternative, just because you can...
create something better and people will come on their own

That's all

Have fun :D

• Root Admin

My reasoning is this, If GGG is hurting MD so much and is so Boring, Then surely it will not take very much effort at all to move people from GGG.

But, it seems some people would prefere to destroy, then use some of their brains to think of a way to get people from the boring GAME DESTROYING GGG.

The irony is that 99% of you who are against GGG have used it to gain stats or Wins for your angiens and have everyone forgotten the time when the burst burned achievement came out? how many of you where there then!

If GGG is that boring and game destroying, Then simply give everyone another solution, It wont take much as its so bad for MD and so boring, So it doesnt even need to be a great idea.

Surely we should be trying to build things? not destroy some of the only community built things.

Ahem...

I see certain parallels to Willow's here.
When something is too bad for the game, it is stopped, period.
There is no need for an option, or to move things some way or other.
Do you think anybody could have stopped Willow's with reasoning back then?

Sometimes it takes drastic means to get things back on course.

[quote name='phantasm' date='07 June 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1275907385' post='61238']
I really do enjoy how there are people who used GGG to get power or level up their angiens, then once they do jump on the anti-GGG ban wagon. Two thumbs up you guys /endsarcasm
[/quote]

Ok firstly if this is a hit at me it is only true in a sense. If you would look at my creatures and any rit I use you will not find a single leveled Angien beyond the age requirement to be usable (I think it is around 120 days). You have obviously seen me there obeying the rules. If I count my visits there would be just over 15. Three of them before the GGG was formed and I was walking around idly. Lastly the only reason I have obeyed the rules is because everybody that has a positive win balance hangs out there which is a problem because the only way for myself to gain positive honor at a good rate is to go there where everybody is just idling. The problem with the GGG is instead of an optional choice it has made its self a necessity to everybody. It is not an isolated problem since it can expand to problems beyond that of its own boarders that is why it has to be destructed.

[quote name='Chewett' date='07 June 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1275928353' post='61270']
My reasoning is this, If GGG is hurting MD so much and is so Boring, Then surely it will not take very much effort at all to move people from GGG.

But, it seems some people would prefere to destroy, then use some of their brains to think of a way to get people from the boring GAME DESTROYING GGG.

The irony is that 99% of you who are against GGG have used it to gain stats or Wins for your angiens and have everyone forgotten the time when the burst burned achievement came out? how many of you where there then!

If GGG is that boring and game destroying, Then simply give everyone another solution, It wont take much as its so bad for MD and so boring, So it doesnt even need to be a great idea.

Surely we should be trying to build things? not destroy some of the only community built things.
[/quote]
Its happened and failed. There is fight club there was the DOJO Willows Shop. The next thing that always destroys the other is more destructive then the last. This is the hierarchy of how similar things are to the way they where originally intended.
Willows Shop->DOJO->Fight Club->GGG
Now in order of development
1.Willows Shop
2.DOJO
3.GGG
4.Fight Club

If you have been following me there is a definitive pattern everything deviates from the original intention farther and farther until be have the GGG. The only exception is Fight Club which has a deviation as a step up since burns has tried to build his own way to pull us out of this nose dive. The GGG is only becoming more popular and more destructive as each member finds it and abuses it.
The problem I guess in full is not that of the GGG but its abusive nature. Though since we cant break the cycle through the members we have to destroy the GGG its self and now.
We can try to build a new idea but the only way I new idea would become as powerful as the GGG and draw the player is if somehow we could deviate even more.

IF THERE ARE MR'S THAT HAVE REALIZED THAT THE DOJO IS NOW A PROBLEM AT LEAST CHANGE THE DOCUMENTS SO THEY SAY THAT IDLERS ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED IN THE GGG. Its a start and one of the reasons the DOJO did not stay the most powerful location.

[quote name='Chewett' date='07 June 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1275928353' post='61270']

[/quote]
To the first statement: Less and less people are showing up at GGG, when I walk by it, which isn't very often, but I still do check it occasionally.

To the second: I have used GGG, yes. Have I used it much? No. I used it more with MRPip than I did with Pipstickz, and does anybody see MRPip walking around? If they do, then they must be hallucinating. Anything I got from GGG, I could have got quicker with the help of a friend, or on my own. Most of the time that I spent in GGG was spent using the chat box. I got at the most, 20 wins for my angiens at GGG, and I still don't have burst burner, but I was there when it was released, and I remember seeing Akasha get to 100 first (I think...). No one has never liked GGG, as far as I know, and Burns is the same, again, as far as I know. Where is the 99% you speak of? Do you have a list?

[quote name='Kamisha' date='07 June 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1275939809' post='61291']
IF THERE ARE MR'S THAT HAVE REALIZED THAT THE DOJO IS NOW A PROBLEM AT LEAST CHANGE THE DOCUMENTS SO THEY SAY THAT IDLERS ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED IN THE GGG. Its a start and one of the reasons the DOJO did not stay the most powerful location.
[/quote]
The MRs quit supporting GGG as an alliance a long time ago. It's a personal choice if they continued to do so.

just for the Gorillas anti-GGGs whatsoever who initiatively and tirelessly destroy every non-damaging defenseless rituals at the GGG

you hate GGG because it is only used for stat grinding. the way i see it, you (together with your protest [s]bananas[/s] banners) are the one taking advantage of that "grinding" by doing headstrong attacks against people who you already know that are set with non-retaliating rituals, then bragging and bragging that GGG is useless. GGG stat grinding may take loads of months before you get what a trainee wants, and ANTI-GGG ATTACKERS WON'T TAKE THEM EVEN HALF A MINUTE TO GAIN STATS, IT'S INSTANT! and may i ask if anyone from the GGG has already beat you repeatedly? we, the GGG trainees, are generally weak, and we know that we can't get a piece of you (because you are the battle pioneers/superiors).

don't we (anti-Gorillas) have a choice on where we can train ourselves? GoE, SG, everywhere, we can fight/train almost everywhere. a small community re-builded an MR left-over training ground, and some find it good (not the best) to train at, because it can help on their creature taming, and sometimes to their personal stat profile.

correct, GGG isn't supported by Mur himself, but the people who train their supports it, and we are still counted as part of the community. do the GGG trainees ever stopped from training/grinding outside GGG? nah. but the Gorillas protested in an unorderly manner. if you hate GGG "grinders", you shouldn't grind on our trainees too. we aren't the one taking advantage of grinding, BUT YOU.

Edit:
(attached image)

Edited by nadrolski

[quote name='nadrolski' date='08 June 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1276050321' post='61405']
just for the Gorillas anti-GGGs whatsoever who initiatively and tirelessly destroy every non-damaging defenseless rituals at the GGG

you hate GGG because it is only used for stat grinding. the way i see it, you (together with your protest [s]bananas[/s] banners) are the one taking advantage of that "grinding" by doing headstrong [b]attacks against people who you already know that are set with non-retaliating rituals[/b] [i]I'm sorry, is there any other way to attack people in GGG? Other than following the "rules", of course.[/i], then bragging and bragging that GGG is useless. GGG stat grinding may take loads of months before you get what a trainee wants, and [s]ANTI-GGG ATTACKERS[/s] [i]Regular fighters[/i] [b]WON'T TAKE THEM EVEN HALF A MINUTE TO GAIN STATS, IT'S INSTANT![/b] [i]Which is exactly what's supposed to happen when you fight - but wait, all you do in GGG is get non-damaging wins. I wonder why you don't get instant stats...[/i] and may i ask if anyone from the GGG has already beat you repeatedly? [b]we, the GGG trainees, are generally weak[/b] [i]Is it not the point of GGG to become strong?[/i], and we know that we can't get a piece of you (because you are the battle pioneers/superiors).

[b]don't we (anti-Gorillas) have a choice on where we can train ourselves[/b][i]Yes, you do, but don't expect zero opposition.[/i]? GoE, SG, everywhere, we can fight/train almost everywhere. a small community [s]re-builded[/s] [i]Took over[/i] an MR left-over training ground [i]after the MRs abandoned it as a group[/i], and some find it good (not the best) to train at, because it can help on their creature taming, and sometimes to their personal stat profile.

correct, GGG isn't supported by Mur himself, but the people who train their supports it, and we are still counted as part of the community. do the GGG trainees ever stopped from training/grinding outside GGG? nah. but the Gorillas protested in an unorderly manner. if you hate GGG "grinders", [b]you shouldn't grind on our trainees too[/b] [i]if it were grinding, people would be sitting there all day doing nothing but attacking. Besides, it's not the grinders that are under fire, it's the idea of the GGG itself[/i]. we aren't the one taking advantage of grinding, BUT YOU.
[/quote]

Italics=my edits.

Edited by Pipstickz

Both supporters and anti GGG actually made good points.

I believe the issue here is that when one is addicted to GGG and does not venture out of it, thus depriving other parts of MD of traffic, attacks, and interaction with others who are not into GGG.

GGG has its usefulness but when one sit in there for days, its like there is no life outside of GGG. I too once was like that. I admit I am guilty of doing it.

And for that, I have missed out on RP, quest, going ons around the MD.

I do not seek for the GGG to be stopped, but I implore the GGG addicts to stop advertising it on Mood Panels to try and bring newbies in.

Allow the newbies to explore and they will find it out for themselves.

The excitement of finding something new should be left at that.

Even if GGG dies, there will be players grouping themselves together for training.

Groups that train by themselves for a few hours and move on to their MD lives.

Groups that will not advertise.

Groups that will not be targeted by others for annihilation.

GGG was not an issue when the MRs were doing it because it is MRs project.

GGG was not an issue when it was opened to the public, because not everyone was doing it.

It is now an issue because, now there are GGG addicts who not only sit in there 90% of the time they are in MD, but also trying to get more players to go there with advertisement.

GGG started as a useful option but is now dangerously becoming an addictive drug for some players.

Hence there are veterans who are trying to stop it before it becomes so, if it is not already so.

GGG is a great idea of MRD, it is the players who is turning it into a monster.

• Root Admin

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='09 June 2010 - 04:21 AM' timestamp='1276053678' post='61408']
I do not seek for the GGG to be stopped, but I implore the GGG addicts to stop advertising it on Mood Panels to try and bring newbies in.
[/quote]

I have asked anyone i have seen advertising it to stop, If you see anyone advertising it please tell me or another GGG Staffmember.

The GGG isn't good for MD. In this the Gorillas anti-GGGs are right.
But the damage for MD from GGG is very very small.

I'm MP4 and don't dare to advance to MP5. I'm have my doubts if i should stay in MD or not.
MP5's are just getting larger and larger stats. And stomps on newbies, as a man can stomp on a defenseless ant.

But is there a solution?

A solution would be to set a cap for the stats (probably different for each MP-Level)
At MP5 i would suggest 1000 points. Or better if you want to balance the tokens-boost, it could be set at 100 points.
Out of the same reason i would set a cap for VE and VP.

Tokened creatures will be still stronger. But better balanced.
Stats and VE cap could be still exceeded,
through temporary gains as the free-vote or some other boosters,
or through Armors/Weapons which give you a permanent boost of some percent.

a) No, I am not a gorilla.
b) No, GGG damage to MD is not small.
c) There hasn't been stat caps before, and new MP5s have still made it along quite fine. Not to mention that having stat caps would reduce peoples' will to fight even more. How many people would fight if there wasn't some king of reward for doing so? If you don't get stats from fighting, what do you get?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Wolper' date='13 June 2010 - 09:02 AM' timestamp='1276416125' post='61770']
and to c) => I put the rewarding system to discussion

and -3rep for opinion is little bit hefty.
[/quote]

you got a -rep from me because you firstly suggested capping at a rather low value, Meaning that there wouldnt be much to work towards once you have prettymuch got out of mp5, and then suggesting tokens should still make people better. At least this way becasue i have some stats, and some brains, i can beat tokened people because i use them. Wheras you suggest something which means tokens will always be stronger...

i agree that it would be probably be more stratetegic to have everyone on the same stats, But i think you are just scared of mp5 unlike you should be. It doesnt matter if people beat you, it will just put you in a better position to gain more. just like mp3 to 4 you get beaten a lot, you shouldnt fear. Most mp4's are just scared because they think they will be kiled lots, You will be. Im killed lots and iv been mp5 for ages. But that doesnt matter because it makes me stronger in intelligence.

Indeed i have neg repped because of the suggestion that stats get capped.
I don't need to repeat why, Chewie said that already.

What i want to add, though, is the following:

It DOES matter when you get smashed. But in contrary to the general opinion, it doesn't make you weaker. It just makes you less balanced.
Which in turn means that you can beat on anybody regarldess of their balance, whereas balanced folks have to watch their honor to not drop too low.
Which also gives you the chance of beating on the weak, wounded and new to gather victories.
There's nothing fearful in losing. It's a tad offputting for the newcomers when they are grinded up between the veterans over and over again, but that happens to all of them, you are all on an equal, low level with your general VE.
And the moment you get to realize how you use that properly, you rise the tiniest of all bits above the other 5-newbies, and once you are a one step ahead, you start to skyrocket. Btw, it's impossible to get on that first step in GGG.

It's vital for your MD-experience that you learn to fight. Some will say 'Nay, i don't want to fight, i'm here to chat, roleplay and make friends and roleplay', but seriously, it's M[color="#FF0000"]DUEL[/color], not M[color="#FF0000"]CUDDLE[/color] for a reason. You can play a forum roleplay game with just chatting and meeting people, MD also has a fighting aspect. You can opt out, Mur gave you the tools, but one thing you can not do is enjoying the benefits of fighting (increase you MP-level, get to see the creatures, increase stats, gather achievements, get military papers etc.) and then come and whine that you actually don't really want to fight. That sort of hypocrisy is not supported by MD.

When you can't, or don't want to, learn it, then leave it, it's that simple. There are several ways to turn your back on fighting, just like there are several ways to turn your back to roleplay elements. It will exclude you from the full MD-experience, but why should everybody see everything anyways? We don't seek for a solution to allow pure roleplayers have similar fighting abilities as those who actually care for fighting, like stat-caps.
What i seek for is for the newbie levels to be tutorials for MP5 again, a place where you learn in a protected area BEFORE you advance to play with the big folks. When a good base from mp4 is there, you learn to survive the MP5 attacks fairly fast and easy.
When the base you have learned on mp4 are tons of attack and VE, you are very, very badly screwed on MP5.

agreed burns +1 rep.

I would also like to add. Yes there are many MP5s with huge stats who have played for YEARS and earned it. If half of the MP3's and MP4's around would move to MP5 there would also be alot more even of a playing field for younger players. There are quite a few people who are a over a year old in those MP classes. If all of you who are 'so scared' of the monsters in MP5 would MOVE TO MP5, then you would have a lot of competition. Also you would have a way of balancing out the losses you get from the vets.

I also want to point out a VERY VITAL PIECE OF INFORMATION. I am a vet. Chewy is a vet. Burns is a vet. Sagewoman is a vet. Windy is a vet. Peace is a vet. ecterera excetera excetera.....

There are TONS of vets who are active in the game, but don't go around beating the snot out of noobs. I am more likely to attack you as an MP4 in an alliance then a young MP5. I would say there are probally only 10 or so vets who viciously attack everyone in the game. If all of you MP3 and MP4 with all these stats "NADROLSKI get your arse to MP5!!!!" would move up to MP5 I garuntee you would have a pleasurable experience.

I could probally come up with the names of 15 or 20 mp3/4 who should be MP5 by now and if all those people moved up, you would all probally still have more wins then losses.

• Root Admin

i think its time for another load of mp3/4's to be forced to mp5. Mur did this before when people had abused bugs and had massively strong mp3's. its obvious that GGG has meant that people have got much too strong at lower mindpowers.

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Im not against GGG but i can see why people are.  [/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]For those that dont know I prolly have the worst connection in MD  It makes playing MD really difficult as quite often I will appear online but cant load the screen;  nevermind setting a rit up in time, or setting a proper defense.   I usually hop over to GGG to train a crit or two in order help myself from being obliterated.  I dont stat grind - I literally dont have the time for that, but I have found it really useful to help to get where I am today.  [/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]I quite agree that it is beneficial if you learn the various skills of  creatures in order to set up a rit that works for you.  You cant do that from stat grinding. I would never understand which creatures work best together without trying it first. Its quite pointless having a strong army and not knowing what to be able to do with it.[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Pip and redneck I clearly remember seeing the two of GGG quite happily gaining the benefits from the training ground.  I think it quite hypocritical of the two of you to start chanting for its closure.  [/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Z  and Kyphis - I agree with you, prior to GGG people would hang around pubs and Inns waiting for a fight. Th  I miss the pubs...I remember winds used to be quite active! Now its almost like a cemetery. Too many people have forgotten how to RP.  One cant RP much at GGG without being told to stop spamming the chat.  However there are far too many players with powerful crits that if a player wanted to play the game without using tokens and shop crits they would be right and truely screwed.!! [/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]Since MD is about balance; you can't just obliterate GGG.  I think certain measures should be put up to curb stat grinding such as:[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]1) Limit the amount of times a player can visit GGG[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]2) Limit his stay at GGG. after x amount of hours a player should be sent back to GoE[/color][/i]

[i][color="#2e8b57"]3) Assign mods to GGG that will ensure that it is used as a training ground only, repeat offenders (and I say repeat as, as a noob I had made a few errors setting up first) should be sent back to GoE.[/color][/i]