Grido

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1291023582' post='73673']
Oak Fort Poem - The Fort protects the forest, the forest protects the fort
But the people that are brave, the[color="#ff0000"]y[/color] protect them both

correction is in red (just in case)
[/quote]

done

• 1 year later...

In the wishpoint control panel: "rewarding them for stupid or fake reasons is forbidden and will get both participants [color=red]baned[/color]."

Edit: You can delete this if you want. I should have read that you wanted them e-mailed.

Edited by ChildOfTheSoul

• 1 year later...

Okay, since Loreroot has been opened for a few days, I had a chance to look at the items there. I had a blast reading ”topor” or ”glubs” instead of ”axe” and ”gloves” after CODE_...(for items such as Lyzard's tail).

Also, in the current equipment page, instead of reading ”others”, I read ”altele”.

What has bugged me when I first started playing, though, was ”Why is it good to loose!?”  in the ”understanding the fighting system” box. It bugs me and it's funny at the same time, since you have ”loose” written and then you have the correct form just underneath it.

There are some more grammar mistakes, but I'm not going to hunt them down. 

only thing that bugs me is principle names being written in romanian at altars :D I don't speak romanian but now I know how to say all 10 principles in romanian :D

Great :D That is why I do not really care if the mistakes are being corrected. After all, the hidden purpouse of this game is to get people learn romanian language. ^^

Edited by TheRichMerchant

• 1 year later...

Bump?

Because:

In the wishpoint control panel: "rewarding them for stupid or fake reasons is forbidden and will get both participants baned."

Although it might not be the case because:

"If you can find any that are NOT in these areas please email me;

Side panel and info pages (Wishpoints, Spell pages, Inventory etc)"

Okay, since Loreroot has been opened for a few days, I had a chance to look at the items there. I had a blast reading ”topor” or ”glubs” instead of ”axe” and ”gloves” after CODE_...(for items such as Lyzard's tail).

- not sure, can't check checked:

Lyzard's Tail - CODE: topor-an-m --- topor = axe

Gloves have no name, and neither do many other equipment pieces - CODE: glubs-medusa-m

Also, in the current equipment page, instead of reading ”others”, I read ”altele”. - not sure, but I think this is artwork related - this refers to equipment slots numbers 8 and 11, which I don't think have been fully implemented yet...

What has bugged me when I first started playing, though, was ”Why is it good to loose!?”  in the ”understanding the fighting system” box. - info page, so can't be edited?

only thing that bugs me is principle names being written in romanian at altars :D I don't speak romanian but now I know how to say all 10 principles in romanian :D

are still there. :P

Edited by Myth

• 3 years later...