Tournament Of Champions

Darigan

tokens or not?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Root Admin

Since this has taken so long to be organised i must pull out. I had thought it would have started rather quickly but i was wrong. I am away next week.

Good Luck to everyone else.

Chewett, I apologize for the excessive time its taken I'm hoping I can still get you in. I'll be starting the mp4 fights probably on Monday and I'll rearrange for you and MRpip to fight last, none the less just in case the fight needs to happen before Chewett gets back I'd like one or two more mp5s to sign up if they would, just in case I end up with another of these situations and again I apologize for taking so long

• Root Admin

[quote name='Darigan' date='23 July 2010 - 09:45 AM' timestamp='1279874702' post='64416']
Chewett, I apologize for the excessive time its taken I'm hoping I can still get you in. I'll be starting the mp4 fights probably on Monday and I'll rearrange for you and MRpip to fight last, none the less just in case the fight needs to happen before Chewett gets back I'd like one or two more mp5s to sign up if they would, just in case I end up with another of these situations and again I apologize for taking so long
[/quote]

:) do not postpone it for me, i would not have entered if i knew i was going to be away this week.

It sounds like a great tournament. Good luck to you with it.

[quote name='Chewett' date='23 July 2010 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1279875949' post='64418']
:) do not postpone it for me, i would not have entered if i knew i was going to be away this week.

It sounds like a great tournament. Good luck to you with it.
[/quote]
Hmmm well this will hopefully not be the last tournament of this kind I hold and I hope you'll enter future events....Mike I'll put you against MRPip.

I still need one MP4 to be Kyphis' opponent (Kyphis don't you dare think of dropping out yet :) )

Edit:

It has come to my attention that I may still end up with some very one sided fights due to windy's and reins and other certain crits being allowed such as morphs. I've taken shop crits out and I'm curious from those signed up to compete, if I were to make this a "scene only crits" basically meaning only crits you can get from the ingame areas including Necrovion and angiens. Would you all still want to compete or would this just make it way to restricted?

Edited by Darigan

[quote name='Darigan' date='23 July 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1279876291' post='64420']
Hmmm well this will hopefully not be the last tournament of this kind I hold and I hope you'll enter future events....Mike I'll put you against MRPip.

I still need one MP4 to be Kyphis' opponent (Kyphis don't you dare think of dropping out yet :) )

Edit:

It has come to my attention that I may still end up with some very one sided fights due to windy's and reins and other certain crits being allowed such as morphs. I've taken shop crits out and I'm curious from those signed up to compete, if I were to make this a "scene only crits" basically meaning only crits you can get from the ingame areas including Necrovion and angiens. Would you all still want to compete or would this just make it way to restricted?
[/quote]
I thought no shop creatures? So reins are allowed?

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='23 July 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1279878114' post='64422']
It actually will make the tournament more interesting.

All contestants has the same group of creatures. No special advantage.

Totally strategy only.

Bravo on the new rules!

I am still in.
[/quote]
Strategy.. and luck :)
Since every good strategy has a counter to it, if you happen to run into one that is specifically strong against the one you use, tough luck xD

[quote name='Udgard' date='23 July 2010 - 04:55 AM' timestamp='1279878916' post='64423']
I thought no shop creatures? So reins are allowed?

Strategy.. and luck :)
Since every good strategy has a counter to it, if you happen to run into one that is specifically strong against the one you use, tough luck xD
[/quote]
Are Reins a shop crit? I've never been sure about that either way I think if i go with the scene idea i'd be killing the option of any drachs or wind dragon.

Again, I'd say just common creatures because if you think about it, angiens will be pretty useless, as they will only get one hit in and then kill themselves for the rest of the battle, and Priests just damage themselves to help your enemy, because last I heard (long, long time ago) their aura didn't work.

Just my opinion

PS: Yes, Reins were available during Christmas in MDShop behind the Rusties.

[quote name='dst' date='23 July 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1279883070' post='64426']
Reins are shop crits.
Winds are not.
Morphs are not.
If you were to make such a rule (crits only from one scene) then you'd end up with dull fights. And instead of variety you'll have just really few rituals.
[/quote]
It wouldn't just be crits from one scene, What I meant is any creature you can get in game from any of the creature dwellings(as they've been tagged now I believe)

The armory
Loreroot creatues
Marind Bell creatures(and yes pip makes a good point you can use angiens but they'd be kinda blah)
Necrovion creatues (of which theres only 2 I'm aware of)

I'd like to think people can come up with interesting strategy rits using these crits

[quote name='Darigan' date='23 July 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1279912969' post='64446']
I'd like to think people can come up with interesting strategy rits using these crits
[/quote]

yeah, unless your forced to use only newly aquired crits T.T

MP4
Wolfs-mp4\
Anatoli-mp4/

Mr Mystery-mp4\
Yoshi-mp4/

The Pheonix-mp4\
Nads-mp4/

Kyphis-mp4\
Hu Phlung Pu-mp4/

MP5

Fryd Argentus-Mp5\
arront222-mp5/

CrazyMike-mp5\
MRPip-mp5/

Clock Master-Mp5\
Sajura Oninay-mp5/

Sephirah Caelum-mp5\
adiomino-mp5/

Phantasm-mp5\
dst-mp5/

darrydabby-mp5\
Handy Pockets-mp5/

Is there anyone that wants to drop. Is there anyone that can fight monday with the scene only rules?

Edited by Darigan

[quote name='Yoshi' date='23 July 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1279915949' post='64451']
yeah, unless your forced to use only newly aquired crits T.T
[/quote]

[b]Capped..?[/b] ;)

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection